PDA

View Full Version : Lyrics in question...

Omega4
07-31-2009, 08:01 PM
So it's been 13 years and we still don't know what is being said in this song?

Damn you Tool for being so addictive!!!

Inner_Eulogy
08-03-2009, 06:03 AM
So it's been 13 years and we still don't know what is being said in this song?

Damn you Tool for being so addictive!!!

LOL, apparently you don't know your songs very well.

There are no lyrics for this "segue"

Omega4
08-03-2009, 09:20 AM
LOL, apparently you don't know your songs very well.

There are no lyrics for this "segue"

Wow! I'm pretty tired of hearing you speak about something you don't know what you're talking about. YOU obviously aren't a big fan. You probably did a search instead of actually listening to the song, or your ears aren't very good. There's whispering during the song buddy. Next time you reply to something I post look into it first... mmkay?

Inner_Eulogy
08-03-2009, 10:06 AM
Wow! I'm pretty tired of hearing you speak about something you don't know what you're talking about. YOU obviously aren't a big fan. You probably did a search instead of actually listening to the song, or your ears aren't very good. There's whispering during the song buddy. Next time you reply to something I post look into it first... mmkay?

Maybe you're right, I'm stressed and got too many things to think about right now. And I'm actually a huge fan but right now all I remember is the baby crying and then it leading into another song.

ericbernard
11-12-2009, 09:21 PM
You fool lol theres talking in the background how could you have not known that! its probably nothing though it forces you to not think about it because its seems impossible to decipher but its not. We just need a expert. There probably are experts whove already deciphered it but died.

infinitee
11-12-2009, 09:32 PM
Experts on deciphering babble?

That's what I'm putting on my next job resume.

"PhD in Babbling Deciphering"

"BS in BS" as well.

But, seriously, who cares what it 'says?'

One: An 'expert' 'figured it out' and you leech it off of him. If he figured it out, you can, so stop asking us what it is.

or

Two: We either don't know, don't care, or the topic in question has been discussed countless times before in this forum.

just saw this was an old bump right after I finished typing all of this.

this = moot in that/any case

Inner_Eulogy
11-13-2009, 09:48 AM
You fool lol theres talking in the background how could you have not known that! its probably nothing though it forces you to not think about it because its seems impossible to decipher but its not. We just need a expert. There probably are experts whove already deciphered it but died.

Youz' a fool

Inner_Eulogy
11-13-2009, 09:49 AM
just saw this was an old bump right after I finished typing all of this.

lol, exactly...and he's callin me a fool

infinitee
11-13-2009, 10:36 AM
lol, exactly...and he's callin me a fool

what a prick

we all know i'm the foo!

Inner_Eulogy
11-13-2009, 11:37 AM
what a prick

we all know i'm the foo!

I pity da' foo!

Divine_left
11-13-2009, 11:39 AM
There probably are experts whove already deciphered it but died.

This is the funniest thing I've read on this forum in years.

infinitee
11-13-2009, 11:52 AM
I pity da' foo!

:(

This is the funniest thing I've read on this forum in years.

LOL, I missed the hilariousness of that statement the first time around

Thirdeye11
11-16-2009, 01:21 PM
Funny this thread was recently revived. I was wondering today (as I was listening to this "song") if anyone has deciphered them. I think given enough time I could get parts of it.

Enlightened One
01-16-2010, 04:09 AM
All I have to say is wow. I tried to seperate the individual tracks of this song and there are way to many. The vocal (spoken word) part of this song that you want to "know what is being said" is almost impossible to seperate from the others. Sorry I couldn't get it but play it through a surround sound system really loud and maybe you can figure it out.

infinitee
01-18-2010, 09:56 PM
lol

infinitee
01-18-2010, 09:56 PM
That way, your neightbors would really know how fucked up you are.

5th Eye
01-18-2010, 10:26 PM
Good thread 10/10 would ridicule again.

i mean JESUS Inner_Eulogy how could you NOT KNOW there were lyrics in this song what ARE you some kind of IDIOT? get the fuck out

Inner_Eulogy
01-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Good thread 10/10 would ridicule again.

i mean JESUS Inner_Eulogy how could you NOT KNOW there were lyrics in this song what ARE you some kind of IDIOT? get the fuck out

I dunno, brain fart...it happens

Enlightened One
01-25-2010, 05:32 PM
That way, your neightbors would really know how fucked up you are.

Indeed.

Omega4
06-05-2010, 01:50 PM
Indeed.

Yeah... get the fuck out!

infinitee
06-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Wow. I don't think even I could troll my own thread for damn near close to a year. You have a commitment I could never even fathom