SadSummerSea
06-26-2009, 03:09 PM
July 29, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Bojangle's Coliseum

kanaduh
06-30-2009, 10:53 PM
Bojangle's Coliseum.

What an epic name for a venue. Seriously.

Freshspence
07-01-2009, 07:14 AM
the whole place smells like chicken. its awesome.

Bojangle's Coliseum.

What an epic name for a venue. Seriously.

jwb
07-01-2009, 08:06 AM

I just LoL (for real).

NCToolfan
07-01-2009, 01:15 PM
Bojangles + Tool = great night

Thatsarealzinger
07-06-2009, 07:58 AM
I am going to the Fairfax show, but in my mind, nothing could beat seeing Tool at a place called Bojangles! Best name for an arena in history.

AbsoluteJesus
07-07-2009, 06:49 AM
Cant wait to see this show, driving down from new york for it (yeah i know there playing closer but nothing beats a road trip) . . . anybody think they'll play some new stuff we've never heard before???

AbsoluteJesus
07-07-2009, 06:50 AM

Does it really? if so thats a definite check in the "Pros" column for the trip

Thatsarealzinger
07-07-2009, 08:23 AM
Cant wait to see this show, driving down from new york for it (yeah i know there playing closer but nothing beats a road trip) . . . anybody think they'll play some new stuff we've never heard before???

Well, Justin did say that they won't be debuting any new material, but we may hear little pieces of new music that they have been jamming on recently. Who knows?

Freshspence
07-07-2009, 11:18 AM
In honor of the arena, Im calling that we get one of the following covers:

Chicken Farm by Dead Kennedy's (covered the DK's in San Fran 2007)
Dixie Chicken by Little Feat (being in the south and all)
The Chicken Dance (maynard could come to front of stage to lead the crowd)

Well, Justin did say that they won't be debuting any new material, but we may hear little pieces of new music that they have been jamming on recently. Who knows?

tapcnin
07-08-2009, 06:07 PM
does anyone want to sell a ticket for NC show?

Grayson
07-08-2009, 07:21 PM

I have two tickets I'm willing to sell. I need them to be sold together though. Please PM me!

organicdestroyer
07-09-2009, 09:00 AM

Went to a concert in Philly '02 where in between triad and lateralus they played a snip-it of wings. Didn't notice until I was watching a bootleg of the concert after 10,000 days came out. Maybe we can expect something similar.

AbsoluteJesus
07-09-2009, 06:50 PM
i demand tool shower us with free bojangles chicken!!!!

Prisoner 37
07-09-2009, 09:05 PM
Hello,I'm trying to find a ticket to the Gwinnet show,but if that fails I was wondering if anyone is gonna be coming down 85N from Atlanta,or even if you're in SC I could come to you,as I'm about an hour from the GA-SC border) and has an extra ticket and a place for me to ride,or I could drive.I'll love you long time* *No physical love given, only mental.

dr funkmaster
07-09-2009, 09:14 PM
I think the only arena I've been to whose name may top Bojangles Coliseum was also a TOOL show. During the 10K Days tour I saw them at "Big Sandys Superstore Arena" in Huntington, WV.

jwb
07-10-2009, 04:57 AM

Good seats still available over at ticketmaster.

Thatsarealzinger
07-10-2009, 06:11 AM
I think the only arena I've been to whose name may top Bojangles Coliseum was also a TOOL show. During the 10K Days tour I saw them at "Big Sandys Superstore Arena" in Huntington, WV.

HAHA, another ridiculous name.

I miss the days when arenas and stadiums didn't sell their naming rights to corporations, but it sure does make for some ridiculous names and a good chuckle sometimes.

When I imagine walking into Bojangles Coliseum, I picture clowns and animals all over the place with circus music playing throughout the arena lol.

twentyfive&1
07-10-2009, 06:18 PM
Those wondering, Bojangles is a somewhat successful chicken fast food joint franchise here in the region.

I does make for a rocking arena name!

AbsoluteJesus
07-11-2009, 08:01 AM
Does anyone know if there will be an opening band???

jwb
07-11-2009, 08:22 AM
Does anyone know if there will be an opening band???

Tweak Bird.

l David l
07-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Hello,I'm trying to find a ticket to the Gwinnet show,but if that fails I was wondering if anyone is gonna be coming down 85N from Atlanta,or even if you're in SC I could come to you,as I'm about an hour from the GA-SC border) and has an extra ticket and a place for me to ride,or I could drive.I'll love you long time* *No physical love given, only mental.

hmmm, I was just going on here to post that I might have two floor tix for sale.... heres the deal:

I currently do not have a vehicle, therefore any concert I go to is based on if I have transportation.

I have tickets and transportation to the Duluth concert, which I will be attending.

I also have two floor tickets to Charlotte. Transportation is still up in the air, I am waiting to here back from one of two people. I'll consider working something out with you if all else fails. I live in Clemson by the way, so its 15 min off of 85.

Prisoner 37
07-11-2009, 11:32 PM
hmmm, I was just going on here to post that I might have two floor tix for sale.... heres the deal:

I currently do not have a vehicle, therefore any concert I go to is based on if I have transportation.

I have tickets and transportation to the Duluth concert, which I will be attending.

I also have two floor tickets to Charlotte. Transportation is still up in the air, I am waiting to here back from one of two people. I'll consider working something out with you if all else fails. I live in Clemson by the way, so its 15 min off of 85.

I'm really not sure if I am going to go to Charlotte.If I can't for some reason get a ticket to Duluth,I will definitely go to Charlotte,and even if I do get a ticket to Duluth,granted my money lets me I'll still go to Charlotte.PM me if you think you won't have a ride to the Charlotte show and we might could work something out.I'd love to got to both,as I usually do when they come around.

l David l
07-13-2009, 06:52 PM

*** TICKET IS UNAVAILABLE... best of luck to anyone looking for one

Illusion999
07-13-2009, 08:18 PM
Is this show nearly sold out or something? I tried to get to $30.00 tickets two weeks ago on LiveNation. It said no matches found. The website said tickets sometimes become available as the show gets closer so I tried again today. Still no luck. There are some $50.00 tickets left but I just don't know if I can go that high at the moment.

So I guess, what I want to know is: Does anyone know if the show is nearly sold out or have the $30 tickets not gone on sale yet?

AbsoluteJesus
07-16-2009, 08:13 AM
Is this show nearly sold out or something? I tried to get to $30.00 tickets two weeks ago on LiveNation. It said no matches found. The website said tickets sometimes become available as the show gets closer so I tried again today. Still no luck. There are some $50.00 tickets left but I just don't know if I can go that high at the moment.

So I guess, what I want to know is: Does anyone know if the show is nearly sold out or have the $30 tickets not gone on sale yet?

it seems to me like there is only 50 dollar tickets and that the 30 dollar tickets are gone, as well as the floor tickets, although i suppose you cant totally trust me as i am not 100 per cent sure

Timshel
07-16-2009, 12:45 PM
I have two GA e-tickets I'd like to sell at face value. My wife bought seated tickets (she doesn't want to stand - too short). It comes out to $160.45 after fees. If you're interested, send me a PM.

tapcnin
07-17-2009, 10:22 PM
I have two GA e-tickets I'd like to sell at face value. My wife bought seated tickets (she doesn't want to stand - too short). It comes out to $160.45 after fees. If you're interested, send me a PM.

ill buy them!!!!

InsideTheOutside20
07-19-2009, 05:58 AM

I have seen Tool twice at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena. The name is for sure something to laugh about. I live about 30 minutes from the Big Sandy Arena and the name gets made fun of a lot. The history behind the name is that there is a river that separates Kentucky and West Virginia called the Big Sandy River. There is a furniture company with about 50 stores in Kentucky, Ohio, and West Virginia called The Big Sandy Superstore, obviously named after the river. About 10 years ago, the arena was just called The Huntington Civic Arena until the furniture company bought the naming rights and changed the name to what it is today, making it possibly one of the most made fun of names for a venue in history.

Btw, I will be attending the Charlotte show.

Timshel
07-20-2009, 06:41 AM

Sold

univonc
07-20-2009, 12:05 PM
I am a new fan to the site and will be attending the concert with my son as the first time.

I am SO pumped to see them. Maybe there might be a very good recording that will emerge.

this group has the mystique with music and lyrics so complex. I bought all their CD's this last month and not once have i been disappointed.

stay tuned......

univonc
07-20-2009, 12:06 PM
I have seen Tool twice at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena. The name is for sure something to laugh about. I live about 30 minutes from the Big Sandy Arena and the name gets made fun of a lot. The history behind the name is that there is a river that separates Kentucky and West Virginia called the Big Sandy River. There is a furniture company with about 50 stores in Kentucky, Ohio, and West Virginia called The Big Sandy Superstore, obviously named after the river. About 10 years ago, the arena was just called The Huntington Civic Arena until the furniture company bought the naming rights and changed the name to what it is today, making it possibly one of the most made fun of names for a venue in history.

Btw, I will be attending the Charlotte show.

I am from across the river in Portsmouth, went to marshall University, and saw many great bands in huntington.

Bring it on down. The arena is sold out from what i hear.....

Christopher-GOBLIN
07-24-2009, 06:37 AM
I am already so excited for this show I couldn't sleep last night. I checked out some live footage of this tour last night and I forgot how awesome the lights and video images are. I go to live shows for the music obviously, but that stuff is an added bonus. Put that in your pipe Steve Miller Band.

I've been to 100's of concerts from all different types of music, but there's nothing close to a TooL show. When Adam starts jamming with that talk-box in Jambi, oh my fucking science, it's on. =]

I hope everyone that reads this gets to see 'em live this tour!

Peace brothers.

eXtreme98
07-24-2009, 12:02 PM
I'm seriously excited for this show!!! My step dad and I are going :)

It's my first concert and I've been really wanting to see Tool for a long time live. 5 more days!!

Thatsarealzinger
07-24-2009, 01:37 PM

It's my first concert and I've been really wanting to see Tool for a long time live. 5 more days!!

Tool + Bojangles + first concert = something that words cannot even describe!

l David l
07-26-2009, 06:19 PM

first concert? hate to say it, but if you plan on going to any other concerts (not Tool), its all downhill from here

univonc
07-27-2009, 04:21 AM
This may sound ridiculous, BUT I have seen Pink floyd, Genesis, Peter Gabriel, The Who, Aerosmith, NIN, and SO many more. I can't tell you how excited i am to see a band with complexity, and the visuals to boot!

I have read all the reviews. I have come the conclusion that Tool fans are really old Genesis fans.

What makes this band phenomenal is that the cult that follows this band, the constant review of concerts and set lists, and the never ending tail of how one concert is crap to one person and gold to the other.

The tour was meant for someone like me. The peripheral fan who never got around to seeing them, until now. My son and i will be attending for the first time one of these shows. This is a band you have to see live. Yes it is a lame duck tour before the next CD, but it is still reaching out to all who want to join.

Let's not be so adamant chastise to them for a "money tour" when it took SO long for them to come out with 10,000 days and the last tour. As a an old Genesis fanatic, you watched them anyway you could, and anytime they came around.

TOOL retros what is important in concerts, the SHOW. The visual association of the music is what memories are made of. If you want to mosh, so be it, but that is not what this band is about.

Me, I'll be sitting in the back with a digital setup. Recording a wonderful show and watching visuals that i am sure will blow my mind.

jwb
07-27-2009, 09:09 AM
Me, I'll be sitting in the back with a digital setup. Recording a wonderful show and watching visuals that i am sure will blow my mind.

Careful with the recording, security is usually on the lookout for cameras and such.

However, if you do decide to bring something in a good hiding place is a fake arm cast, or simply (if it's small enough) hold it in your hand -like its a cell phone or wallet, when they ask you to take everything out of your pockets at the door.

Christopher-GOBLIN
07-27-2009, 11:10 AM
Anyone been here before? Can you smoke without getting thown out?

Timshel
07-27-2009, 12:28 PM
Careful with the recording, security is usually on the lookout for cameras and such.

However, if you do decide to bring something in a good hiding place is a fake arm cast, or simply (if it's small enough) hold it in your hand -like its a cell phone or wallet, when they ask you to take everything out of your pockets at the door.

I've seen guys get tossed for recording during all the three Tool shows I've been to.

univonc
07-27-2009, 01:48 PM
Anyone been here before? Can you smoke without getting thown out?

No smoking except in designated areas.

univonc
07-27-2009, 01:50 PM
I've seen guys get tossed for recording during all the three Tool shows I've been to.

I will be very careful.

I look like "good ol Dad" and I am very subtle......

reachinupandreachinout
07-27-2009, 06:54 PM
Hapless circumstance calling for hapless measures.......badly, badly, badly need one ticket dont care where.

univonc
07-28-2009, 04:51 AM
Recharging gear. gonna be a stellar recording.

Trust me, so far been twice through security, (Disturbed and Slipknot) without a hitch.

Expecting the same result tomorrow. I just hope that where i am sitting there will not be chatter.

jwb
07-28-2009, 05:17 AM
Recharging gear. gonna be a stellar recording.

Trust me, so far been twice through security, (Disturbed and Slipknot) without a hitch.

Expecting the same result tomorrow. I just hope that where i am sitting there will not be chatter.

Good luck. Let us know how it turns out. :)

univonc
07-28-2009, 05:31 AM
I will share with all..... always do and always will

Thatsarealzinger
07-28-2009, 06:15 AM
I think this is the show that we hear the cover or another song. Bojangles will bring out the best in anybody!

Christopher-GOBLIN
07-28-2009, 07:13 AM
No smoking except in designated areas.

haha, yeah, I figured that, I meant can you get away with it inside? Is security normally pretty tight?

univonc
07-28-2009, 07:24 AM
haha, yeah, I figured that, I meant can you get away with it inside? Is security normally pretty tight?

Sorry...didnt mean it that way. Security is usually pretty tight. But if you were to fire one up, I dont think it would create a stir.....

How's columbus today? My favorite record store when I used to drive up from Portsmouth was Magnolia Thunderpussy....

Christopher-GOBLIN
07-28-2009, 02:38 PM
Sorry...didnt mean it that way. Security is usually pretty tight. But if you were to fire one up, I dont think it would create a stir.....

How's columbus today? My favorite record store when I used to drive up from Portsmouth was Magnolia Thunderpussy....

Is that on campus? I think I was in there once if it's the same place. If so, that place is pretty awesome. All the rare posters and prints and shit is worth checking out alone. I haven't been to a record store to actually buy an album since the day Lateralus came out honestly.

Thanks internet...

See ya at the show main!

third.beyond
07-28-2009, 04:10 PM
There really was nowhere in the forum to post a general question pertaining to Tool merch, but I will post it here, as I will be at the show tomorrow. I will be wearing a shirt from the "Late 1995 Tour-era" as quoted on t.d.n. the image that tdn has is here.

http://toolshed.down.net/pix/newshirtpocket.jpg

how i stumbled upon this shirt is a long story... but it has a picture of a man submerged in water on the back, and has only that logo on the front.

I'm curious if anyone knows anything about this shirt. I've only worn it once, the last time I saw tool, and am stoked about wearing it again tomorrow.

I'm excited about the concert, but have just wondered where this shirt is really from. :D

InsideTheOutside20
07-28-2009, 04:22 PM
You are going to be "that guy"?

third.beyond
07-28-2009, 04:28 PM
what's that mean?

jwb
07-28-2009, 05:37 PM
what's that mean?

It's all good, my friend. Not sure where/when it started but there's been a stigma attached to folks who wear the shirt of the band playing that night. Kind of an urban-legend of things not to do if you are cool.
But man, if you like the shirt, and it does look pretty sweet to me, fucking wear it.

Thatsarealzinger
07-28-2009, 05:41 PM
It's all good, my friend. Not sure where/when it started but there's been a stigma attached to folks who wear the shirt of the band playing that night. Kind of an urban-legend of things not to do if you are cool.
But man, if you like the shirt, and it does sound pretty sweet to me, fucking wear it.

You know, I've known about that for a long time, but there must be a ton of people that don't. Every show I've been to I've seen a ton of shirts for that band being worn.

mohaafajita
07-28-2009, 05:54 PM
I will be attending this show, and i have floor tickets. I was wondering, this is my first Tool show, and concert ever. When should I show up if I want to be close to the front of the line. I would like to snag a rail spot.

InsideTheOutside20
07-28-2009, 05:56 PM
I meant nothing by it. I just assumed that you would know what I meant. If you usually don't wear the shirt, tomorrow seems like a great time to do so.

jwb
07-28-2009, 06:20 PM
I will be attending this show, and i have floor tickets. I was wondering, this is my first Tool show, and concert ever. When should I show up if I want to be close to the front of the line. I would like to snag a rail spot.

Well, tough to say. I was at the Dallas show and I wandered across the street to the venue to see what was going on around 5pm and there were already about 100 people in line. However, due to normal bodily functions of said people, I'm sure if you go in at gate time (7pm) and wait for people to head for the restrooms you should be able to work your way to the rail by show time.

Timshel
07-29-2009, 04:45 AM
Sensory overload tonight. Sights and Sounds by Tool. Taste, Smell, and Touch by Bojangles. Touch being the dreadful feeling of having to run to the head before the end of Stinkfist having eaten a chicken biscuit.

Do they actually serve Bojangles at the venue?

univonc
07-29-2009, 05:28 AM
Sensory overload tonight. Sights and Sounds by Tool. Taste, Smell, and Touch by Bojangles. Touch being the dreadful feeling of having to run to the head before the end of Stinkfist having eaten a chicken biscuit.

Do they actually serve Bojangles at the venue?

Yes, they serve Bojangles. Also I drove by the arena to work, and saw the rigs have already parked across the street. There are about 5-6 of them, and i assume they have already unloaded.

I can't believe I am getting stoked about tonight. I have already listened to the san Antonio recording, and I think that Maynard is on key. I am not sure as to the comments of "checked out". Didn't hear it on the recordings.

Perception is not reality and looking forward to my first TOOL show. Bringing 2 recorders now....

Thatsarealzinger
07-29-2009, 08:33 AM
Yes, they serve Bojangles. Also I drove by the arena to work, and saw the rigs have already parked across the street. There are about 5-6 of them, and i assume they have already unloaded.

I can't believe I am getting stoked about tonight. I have already listened to the san Antonio recording, and I think that Maynard is on key. I am not sure as to the comments of "checked out". Didn't hear it on the recordings.

Perception is not reality and looking forward to my first TOOL show. Bringing 2 recorders now....

I think that Maynard actually sounds BETTER than he did on the last tour. I can't comment on his actions on stage since I am avoiding watching bootegs to keep the visuals a surprise.

You can't believe that you are getting stoked about your first Tool show?

univonc
07-29-2009, 09:29 AM
I think that Maynard actually sounds BETTER than he did on the last tour. I can't comment on his actions on stage since I am avoiding watching bootegs to keep the visuals a surprise.

You can't believe that you are getting stoked about your first Tool show?

My friend, I know what when I posted that I said the same thing as well.

I have seen some incredible acts such as Genesis, Peter Gabriel, Rush, Pink Floyd, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, NIN, Alice cooper and many times over and many many more shows.

This band was new to me when 10k days emerged. I was intrigued and listened, and didn't realize what i am missing. Very old school. I do not even call them Heavy Metal, but more along the lines of "progressive metal".

However, the evolution of concerts have been from SHOWS of the past (visuals with music) to mostly newer concerts of music with Jumbotrons. The idea of placing a visual experience has gone by the wayside.

The last time i was sincerely blown away at a concert was in 1983 when Genesis played at the Riverfront Coliseum. Genesis has always been known for their light show, but DAMN what a show!

I have the same expectations. I know they will deliver. I love the way Maynard stays in the background. Reminds me of Roger Waters of Pink Floyd in the past standing still, telling the fans to shut up so their music can be heard. Musical artists and genius' are up and down, based on period of band progressions. this is a lull in their tour from 10k days to the next CD. Many great bands do this. The set list is smart, and it will reel in more fans, which is the purpose of this tour.

Set the hook band....... and reel me in.

GOD DAMN SHIT THE BED!

Thatsarealzinger
07-29-2009, 09:32 AM
Hell yeah. Enjoy the show!

07BMW328i
07-29-2009, 10:04 AM
Hey guys.. I'm driving up from Greenville, SC for the show tonight.. I'm not sure if this allowed or not but wanted to let everyone know.. My wife can't make it with me tonight so I have an extra ticket for the show that I would be willing to sell to someone for face value.. Only stipulation is that you can't be dirty cause you have to sit beside me and I promise I'm not dirty either, just a huge Tool fan and will NOT miss this show!!!

If you're interested let me know by E-Mailing me at modded46 @ gmail.com

I plan to be up around the arena by 6:30-7.. Ticket is 2nd row dead center from the stage behind the floor seats.. I wanna say section 116..

Can't wait for the show either way.. Last time I seen them was back in 2001 so I'm very stoked..

Also, glad I came here and read about the recording stuff.. I will NOT be bringing my camera after all from what I'm reading.. thanks guys!

Chadbourne
07-29-2009, 12:36 PM
But man, if you like the shirt, and it does look pretty sweet to me, fucking wear it.

i always thought a shirt of the band was fine, as long as it wasnt a shirt representing the current Tour. id say that shirt gets the green light! it looks badass.

Timshel
07-29-2009, 12:41 PM
I've got an authentic XXXL Bojangles employees shirt with actual chicken grease stains (given as a "gift" by a smart a** friend). Is that appropriate attire considering the occasion?

jwb
07-29-2009, 01:18 PM
I've got an authentic XXXL Bojangles employees shirt with actual chicken grease stains (given as a "gift" by a smart a** friend). Is that appropriate attire considering the occasion?

That's awesome, you should wear it.

jwb
07-29-2009, 03:25 PM
Early blunder. Just got to bojangles and found out I could have listened to soundcheck from the outdoor tent area.
Oh well, place is cool, security lax should be good.

univonc
07-29-2009, 03:43 PM
I'm in with 2 recorders, preamp, 12 ft of audio cable. Right behind soundboard! Let's hope I don't mess it up!

InsideTheOutside20
07-29-2009, 04:13 PM
Tweak Bird is amazing!

Maz46&2
07-29-2009, 04:17 PM
I'm in with 2 recorders, preamp, 12 ft of audio cable. Right behind soundboard! Let's hope I don't mess it up!

Yeah like getting kicked and banned for bootlegging. Not that I want that to happen, just watch out.

jwb
07-29-2009, 04:40 PM
TB just finished.

no_name
07-29-2009, 04:46 PM
sorry to digress from the topic of live discussion, but i have a quick question. What's with this Bincount under everyone's name?

can't wait to get this show started, even though I am thousands of miles away.

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Here we go.
Jambi

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:10 PM
Nardo is facing the screen while singing. Bad omen.

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:12 PM
Could be a pms night. We'll see

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:14 PM
Stinkfist .

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:18 PM
Extended.

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:19 PM
Nardo facing us . That's good

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:22 PM
46&2

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:23 PM
Facing the screens again

ladycommish
07-29-2009, 05:24 PM
thanks jwb! see if you can quote any isms.

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:28 PM
DC just dominated the breakdown in 46&2

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:29 PM
thanks jwb! see if you can quote any isms.

Ok

Zuma
07-29-2009, 05:30 PM
I can't believe a Winston-Salem '07 recording hasn't surfaced yet.

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:30 PM
Schism .

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Me and kanaduh decided this is our least favorite song on the set

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:32 PM
In case you were wondering

Tone Loc
07-29-2009, 05:33 PM
Me and kanaduh decided this is our least favorite song on the set

Mine too. I wish they'd replace Schism with Parabol(a), or something. Hell, I'd even be willing to settle for Sober. Schism just doesn't do it for me that much.

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:33 PM
Mjk is still facing the back screens

Maz46&2
07-29-2009, 05:37 PM
Thats promising...

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:37 PM
Oh yeah, mjk is sporting anice all leather outfit. A and J in white. Dc in la lakers, I think

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:38 PM
Thats promising...

That's what I was thinking

TheResidentEvil
07-29-2009, 05:40 PM
MJK never faced the screens once in rio rancho.

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:40 PM
New lost keys intro. With mjk speaking - recorded i think- can't understand athing

WingsForMarie
07-29-2009, 05:41 PM
this live update shit is totally awesome, I'm on the edge of my seat

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:42 PM
Kanaduh told me about the new intro , so that's it . Nothing special .

Runner701
07-29-2009, 05:42 PM
New lost keys intro. With mjk speaking - recorded i think- can't understand athing

Its Hoffman... at least it was in ATL.

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:43 PM
DC having technical difficulties. I think a and j are killing time

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Rosetta.

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:45 PM
Some dude just got hauled off by 3 cops right next to me. Not sure what he did, must be bad

Dassarri
07-29-2009, 05:48 PM
Let's hope it's not the taper. :P

ladycommish
07-29-2009, 05:49 PM
rut roh

hbynoe
07-29-2009, 05:51 PM
cool beans with these updates JWB

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Flood

jwb
07-29-2009, 05:59 PM
Let's hope it's not the taper. :P

Nay. This guy was definitely not a dad

millermt
07-29-2009, 05:59 PM
SSDD

jwb
07-29-2009, 06:00 PM
cool beans with these updates JWB

All good

WingsForMarie
07-29-2009, 06:00 PM
Flood, the only song i'll be hearin for the first time tomorrow. So pumped

jwb
07-29-2009, 06:01 PM
SSDD

Never know.

jwb
07-29-2009, 06:07 PM
Aenima.

millermt
07-29-2009, 06:08 PM
Never know.

Bah, any changes would've shown up by Flood.

WingsForMarie
07-29-2009, 06:09 PM
Never know, aenema showed up after flood

Sharpshooter2k3
07-29-2009, 06:11 PM
thats the same as always

WingsForMarie
07-29-2009, 06:13 PM
yeah but it's the only new addendum of the tour

no_name
07-29-2009, 06:17 PM
yeah, i remember when those first notes hit in phoenix. The roof was blown off. Rio Rancho went even crazier for it. I remember seeing hundreds of people in front of me jumping up and down as they started that song. fuckin epic!

jwb
07-29-2009, 06:18 PM
In 'Hush' formation on stage - Paul.

jwb
07-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Intermission with cool lights

jwb
07-29-2009, 06:21 PM
Iron Man lights are on
unknown music being played

Hodge
07-29-2009, 06:23 PM
interesting...

WingsForMarie
07-29-2009, 06:23 PM
they're playing HOUSE MUSIC during the show?

jwb
07-29-2009, 06:24 PM
Chicken N' Beer.

Hodge
07-29-2009, 06:25 PM
why they playing that? or is this intermission still.?

Sharpshooter2k3
07-29-2009, 06:25 PM
probably a soundscape

jwb
07-29-2009, 06:29 PM
Oh wait . Sorry, somebody just asked me what I had for dinner.

ladycommish
07-29-2009, 06:30 PM
LMAO!

jwb
07-29-2009, 06:31 PM
Lateralus. With TB drummer.
Sorry guys, honest mistake.

Hodge
07-29-2009, 06:35 PM
i actually googled chicken and beer

hbynoe
07-29-2009, 06:38 PM
lol

jwb
07-29-2009, 06:40 PM
"please remove this shifty drunset from the stage. Thanks for coming out." mjk

jwb
07-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Justin is putting back the stellas

jwb
07-29-2009, 06:43 PM
Probably the pre- vicarious jam going on

jwb
07-29-2009, 06:44 PM
Yup. Vicarious.

jwb
07-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Mic to crowd at end of lyrics for V. Got to find Kanaduh.
Later guys.

hbynoe
07-29-2009, 06:53 PM
great job jwb.

JOHNBLAZE
07-29-2009, 06:53 PM
thanks JWB kept me on the edge of my seat

Tmax
07-29-2009, 06:56 PM
i actually googled chicken and beer

that's just sad

millermt
07-29-2009, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the updates, jwb.

no_name
07-29-2009, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the updates, jwb.

agreed!

WingsForMarie
07-29-2009, 07:05 PM
ya thanks jwb, made my night

no_name
07-29-2009, 07:07 PM
someone needs to open the review thread.