PDA

View Full Version : lateralus parabol & parabola

jco
02-27-2009, 11:58 PM
Wow. Somewhat new to Tool. I thought 10,000 Days was amazing. Left a post awhile back with questions on the 10000 Days sound track, then went back to listen carfully to previous sound tracks and, even more truthful, with openess and transformation into the stark importance of life beyond what we see and hear within our first thirty seconds of daily soiund bites. Maynard for President!!! The world needs people of this artistic rendition of open minded and more importantly "opened armed" beautiful beleivers like Maynard . Tomorrow morning, go next door and say Hi to your heighbors, and mean it!. Ill do the same thing. Take these lyrics and reach out . I beleive we have an opportunity through this artist to make a difference. Take this amazing opportunity through music to reach out and share this obvious experience of FAITH. Share your interpretation with whomever cares to listen, and be the example when you can. My younger rock and roll Brother whom has lost faith since our teenage baptism is now coming back around after listening to, and attempting to understand this great rock and roll band. I feel so blessed we have an artist and band like Tool that has offered us their ongoing strugle and focus on truth. Any thoughts?

theamazingtool
02-28-2009, 06:55 AM
Maynard for President!!!

The world needs people of this artistic rendition of open minded and more importantly "opened armed" beautiful beleivers like Maynard .

Tomorrow morning, go next door and say Hi to your heighbors, and mean it!.

maynard for president? NO. god, no.

maynard "opened armed"? HAHA!! are you kidding me?
**edit: have you heard the track that immediately follows parabola?

fuck your neighbor, hes a douchebag.

RachJacob
02-28-2009, 11:48 AM
maynard for president? NO. god, no.

maynard "opened armed"? HAHA!! are you kidding me?
**edit: have you heard the track that immediately follows parabola?

fuck your neighbor, hes a douchebag.

I'm sorry I forgot to take art literally! If Maynard says it then it must be true... my neighbors are douchebags.
If fact when he sings about picking his scabs, and then proceeds to talk about knowing the pieces fit, well I guess I should just assume he is making a puzzel out of his fucking dead skin.

Sorry about the subtle sarcasim, no hard feelings.

RachJacob
02-28-2009, 11:55 AM
Wow. Somewhat new to Tool. I thought 10,000 Days was amazing. Left a post awhile back with questions on the 10000 Days sound track, then went back to listen carfully to previous sound tracks and, even more truthful, with openess and transformation into the stark importance of life beyond what we see and hear within our first thirty seconds of daily soiund bites. Maynard for President!!! The world needs people of this artistic rendition of open minded and more importantly "opened armed" beautiful beleivers like Maynard . Tomorrow morning, go next door and say Hi to your heighbors, and mean it!. Ill do the same thing. Take these lyrics and reach out . I beleive we have an opportunity through this artist to make a difference. Take this amazing opportunity through music to reach out and share this obvious experience of FAITH. Share your interpretation with whomever cares to listen, and be the example when you can. My younger rock and roll Brother whom has lost faith since our teenage baptism is now coming back around after listening to, and attempting to understand this great rock and roll band. I feel so blessed we have an artist and band like Tool that has offered us their ongoing strugle and focus on truth. Any thoughts?

They are pretty amazing, they represent a procession of inspiration that has be transcended through generations of sharing a unique and intimate experience through art. If it inspires you then the torch gets passed on down to you, the proverbial good karma. Create inspiration in others.

Apachana
03-01-2009, 12:31 PM
Use the torch to burn others with methinks

theamazingtool
03-02-2009, 10:10 AM
Use the torch to burn others with methinks

i like this guys idea.

Inner_Eulogy
03-02-2009, 10:51 AM
Wrong, the reptile must be embraced just like the sun. The reptile basks in the light, soaking it up to ready itself for the cold of night. So must you, bask in the light of knowledge steeling yourself, being prepeared for the night of ignorance, that is what tool is all about. You must stand free, naked, free of all materialistic wants and needs, go, do it! Release yourself from your clothes, your shackles of modern society and run, RUN, the streets preaching the words of Maynard, understand what he wants, UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WANT! You will never be gree until you are free! Dance, my friend, dance the serpent dance. Look in the mirror, envisionage the third eye, realign your spirtuality! DANCE FUCKER DANCE!

Don't forget to save the carrots after you do all that

gonzo
03-03-2009, 02:45 PM
What's up Doc?

crincled
03-03-2009, 02:58 PM
im listening to APC right now

*feels guilty*

gonzo
03-03-2009, 03:31 PM
i like APC, don't feel guilty, i'm going to watch hockey & listen to 13 Steps

Inner_Eulogy
03-04-2009, 10:27 AM
**feels like not going to school after work**

gonzo
03-04-2009, 12:35 PM
I hate going to school after work. Turns me into Jack's Raging Pulse Rate.

I need one more medicated moment, later.

Yast3r
03-05-2009, 10:31 AM
I want a tuna sandwich.

RachJacob
03-05-2009, 10:49 AM
I am Jack's swollen testicles

Inner_Eulogy
03-05-2009, 11:11 AM
More like the dried up semen left on shit stained panties

RachJacob
03-05-2009, 02:59 PM
I love you too Eulogy, and YOU'RE right, you don't care!

theamazingtool
03-05-2009, 09:09 PM
I am Jack's swollen testicles

and thats all youll ever be.

RachJacob
03-06-2009, 07:10 AM
and thats all youll ever be.

YES! Eulogy take notes! These type of comments take wits, love it.

Thanks Jack

gonzo
03-06-2009, 09:00 AM
I am Jack's Empty Stomach.

Tuna fish sandwich sounds good.

Inner_Eulogy
03-06-2009, 10:26 AM
I love you too Eulogy, and YOU'RE right, you don't care!

So much for creativity.

You've used that response how many times now?

Fucking lame.

Oh yeah, your Jungian reverse psychology worked on me...I do care so much now.

Get a fucking life

...and a clue