PDA

View Full Version : drained

PRYING OPEN MY THRID EYE
02-24-2009, 10:00 PM
I have been on a recent undertow benge, and everytime I listen to this song it totally drains me. The lyrics from this song are the most emotional in relation to Maynards personal life. Listening to these lyrics is such a mindfuck to think about what he went through and what it must have been like to overcome the demons he experienced when young.

Inner_Eulogy
02-24-2009, 10:11 PM
I have been on a recent undertow benge, and everytime I listen to this song it totally drains me. The lyrics from this song are the most emotional in relation to Maynards personal life. Listening to these lyrics is such a mindfuck to think about what he went through and what it must have been like to overcome the demons he experienced when young.

lol, gotta' love uneducated people

theamazingtool
02-25-2009, 09:05 AM
ayuh.

inSin
02-25-2009, 08:09 PM
lol, gotta' love uneducated people

haha indeed

Rolo
02-26-2009, 12:54 AM
Wiping his moms arse since the age of 11 mustn't have been a walk in the park either.

Or did she wear diapers?

Diapers or not, that doesn't mean the arse shouldn't be wiped.

Or maybe you had a lazy mom back then......

theamazingtool
02-26-2009, 07:32 AM
you mean, wiping your moms bum and in-out sessions with daddy aint normal?

Rolo
02-26-2009, 08:07 AM
Maybe in Drinkinville, i dunno.

Inner_Eulogy
02-26-2009, 10:48 AM
If by "demons", you mean "stepfather molestation sessions", you're half right.

Lol your name is misspelled

so is benge (ie. binge)

theamazingtool
02-26-2009, 10:51 AM
Maybe in Drinkinville, i dunno.

username: theamazingtool
location: land of drinking, wiping your moms hiney & in-out sessions w/ daddy

5th Eye
02-26-2009, 10:54 AM
haha "thrid"; didn't even catch that the first time round.

excellent thread, 9/10.

theamazingtool
02-26-2009, 10:59 AM
haha "thrid"; didn't even catch that the first time round.

excellent thread, 9/10.

i believe i was the first one to pick up on that "thrid eye". your welcome.

PRYING OPEN MY THRID EYE
02-26-2009, 06:01 PM
inner enlighten me on educated people u dick....tell me what is wrong with my post...i would love to hear...maybe you need to educate yourself on the fucking meaning of the song in relation to my post....

PRYING OPEN MY THRID EYE
02-26-2009, 08:19 PM
lol...damnit....i know i mispelled the shit..i type fast and didnt realize it at the time...but fuck it lets talk some tool!!!!!!

PRYING OPEN MY THRID EYE
02-26-2009, 08:21 PM
god damnit my first post in this thread was bout what maynard went through in relation to his stepfather and how terrible it must have been...when I hear the shit it drains me...but yet inner wants to say i am not educated??? explain......is this shit to discuss tool or....

Yast3r
02-26-2009, 08:29 PM
god damnit my first post in this thread was bout what maynard went through in relation to his stepfather and how terrible it must have been...when I hear the shit it drains me...but yet inner wants to say i am not educated??? explain......is this shit to discuss tool or....

Why do you keep referring to everything as shit?

PRYING OPEN MY THRID EYE
02-26-2009, 08:30 PM
lol...I give up

Yast3r
02-26-2009, 08:35 PM
lol...I give up

Don't give up, maybe you'll start an actual discussion on your thrid attempt.

PRYING OPEN MY THRID EYE
02-26-2009, 08:52 PM
these threads have made me realize one thing...instead of debating music...you all would rather criticize than discuss....maybe if you all would get away from your butt plugging fuckin orgies we could discuss some music....but hey cocky know it all mother fuckers are hard to discuss with ....

Yast3r
02-26-2009, 08:56 PM
these threads have made me realize one thing...instead of debating music...you all would rather criticize than discuss....maybe if you all would get away from your butt plugging fuckin orgies we could discuss some music....but hey cocky know it all mother fuckers are hard to discuss with ....

I haven't seen anything brought up that would enable us as a community to discuss music. But we can all collectively rip you apart and then laugh at eachothers little insults towards you. So in a way, you are generating discussion; just that you're not able to join in.

Also, we're not butt plugging, plugging implies that it stays in. We put it in, and then slide it back out.

PRYING OPEN MY THRID EYE
02-26-2009, 09:00 PM
my point exactly

Yast3r
02-26-2009, 09:01 PM
my point exactly

So are you going to leave?

Yast3r
02-26-2009, 09:34 PM
If you want people to debate music, give them something to actually debate instead of mindless yammering.

BOOM HEADSHOT

Who's got him next? Inner? Lester? Yaster?

...why the fuck do all of your names end with 'er'

Perhaps you should change your name to River.

And I don't feel the need to hit him with another zinger, he's pretty much down and out.

Rolo
02-27-2009, 01:24 AM
I'M NOT CHANGING TO ROLER!

5th Eye
02-27-2009, 06:35 AM
i'm totally changing to 5th eyer right now

Yast3r
02-27-2009, 07:55 AM
i'm totally changing to 5th eyer right now

That'd make you the coolest man in this thread--by far.

theamazingtool
02-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Also, we're not butt plugging, plugging implies that it stays in. We put it in, and then slide it back out.

that was entirely uncalled for.

theamazingtool
02-27-2009, 03:09 PM
Why do you keep referring to everything as shit?

the second word out of his mouth in two straight posts, was dammit.

fucking pirate. do u kiss your mom with that mouth?

Inner_Eulogy
03-02-2009, 10:31 AM
lol...damnit....i know i mispelled the shit..i type fast and didnt realize it at the time...but fuck it lets talk some tool!!!!!!

You misspelled "binge" as well. Let's not forget that one.

Inner_Eulogy
03-02-2009, 10:35 AM

Ok, so maybe you passed your grade school. Perhaps I should rephrase this: Anybody can go to school and educate themselves but still remain a fucking idiot. One the other hand, anybdoy can be intelligent with common sense and logic without ever going to school (and when I say school, I'm referencing college).

So...my point being, whether you passed high school OR went to some community college, you're still a moron.

Inner_Eulogy
03-02-2009, 10:36 AM
Don't give up, maybe you'll start an actual discussion on your thrid attempt.

Perhaps on his frouth try

Inner_Eulogy
03-02-2009, 10:38 AM

lol, it's a conspiracy....although, my full name ends in 'gy'

Inner_Eulogy
03-02-2009, 10:39 AM
fucking pirate. do u kiss your mom with that mouth?

Sorry, I take the blame....but I must say, she's a horrible kisser

Master_Of_Nothing
03-31-2009, 10:33 PM

well, you may think its ok to tell us about your interpretation, but you gotta realise we've heard this over and over. If you came up with something a bit more interesting, such as linking 46 and 2 to a secret wine gum collection, we wouldnt treat ya like shit.

You'll get used to it

Inner_Eulogy
04-01-2009, 08:25 PM
wine gum is only marginally more entertaining than the OP.

BLLAAAHHHHHH

Master_Of_Nothing
04-01-2009, 11:23 PM

MONer.....
Damn thats not cool haha