PDA

View Full Version : chakras

eslupminoyler
10-03-2003, 04:22 PM
Recently I have met someone who has the ability to open chakras with his natural and developed skills. I have witnessed this first hand when he opened my chakras that were closed.

My question is. Does anyone know if the hand techniques I've seen on a few websites work for opening the chakras? I have the feeling it is just the power of suggestion

yllwcrystlstr
10-18-2003, 08:26 PM
Recently I have met someone who has the ability to open chakras with his natural and developed skills. I have witnessed this first hand when he opened my chakras that were closed.

My question is. Does anyone know if the hand techniques I've seen on a few websites work for opening the chakras? I have the feeling it is just the power of suggestion

what did it feel like? which chakras did he open, and how? opening chakras is easy sometimes, but to keep them open is very difficult for most. is he your friend, or was money involved?

crow011
10-19-2003, 03:41 AM
reiki, apparently, can do it . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .

eslupminoyler
11-03-2003, 03:31 PM
he is a friend, he can open all of them, and I feel it when he does, though he doesn't open the crown chakra because he says it can be dangerous
he has also taught me techniques of harnessing my own light energy, "Imagine a white light pulsing and growing around you and feel happy."
I was wondering if anyone knows if these work, it seems like they do.
they are called mudras

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/open.php

eslupminoyler
11-03-2003, 03:36 PM
my friend who is older and very apparently a behind-the-scenes enlightened shaman probably in his last life time, opened them with some object on a chain, perhaps a pentagon, looked a cylinder with two cones on each end, that rotated clockwise and counterclockwise depending on if they were closed or not, then he simple put his hand over the chakra and transferred energy to the other hand and shook his hand like something was stuck to it.

Talonwulf
02-23-2004, 09:38 AM
I always thought openign chakras was something YOU individually were supposed to do, considering most of the chakras are based on relying on yourself and not of that of other people. Ive gave meditating with chakras a try, and i feel it works wuite well. Havent got the third eye stage yet, but i know for certain mine is alredy open [first of all i took a test and it said it was over-active, and 2ndly i can rely on my own thoughts rather than someone elses]. If this guy was doing this for money, i would be pretty sure it would be a con. But cos its ur friend, i dunno. I still dont think its right to open someone elses chakras.... gotta be sumthin u do urself