PDA

View Full Version : Does AEnima synch with ANBC?

Toolband3402
10-01-2003, 05:24 PM
A friend told me that AEnima synchs up with A Nightmare Before Christmas, you know the way Dark Side Of The Moon synchs with Wizard of Oz. I tried both and the Floyd synch is much better. The Tool synch is very shooty at best. You really have to stretch the songs for it to work well. The beginning and the end of the CD are the only two parts that really synch, but its neat to try. If anyone has any experiences with this please post, because I would love to see what everyone else thought. Oh yeah if you need the synch point just email me at [email protected].

Chris_Brightwell
10-01-2003, 06:30 PM
There's been quite some debate as to when to start the CD alongside the DVD -- but I personally think that it synchs pretty decently throughout the entire movie.

Then again, I may have been looking a little harder for it than most folks.

eulogy508
10-01-2003, 06:35 PM
I tried anbc with lateralus and it didn't work at all, really. I may try it with AEnima if I'm really bored. I think the dark side of the moon is the best synch there is though.

Chris_Brightwell
10-01-2003, 08:15 PM
Here's a preview of the sync w/ Ænima to help you get the timing right if you want to try it for yourself.

It's a 10-minute preview, but is less than 7MB to download. It's a Windows Media Video file, so you may have to do some tricks to get it to play on a non-MS OS.

http://cdb.webhop.org/temp/nightmare_aenima_preview.wmv

Enjoy.

Toolband3402
10-01-2003, 08:57 PM
Thanks I enjoyed your clip. I noticed that you synched it a good 30 seconds before I did because my cd player took time to load. I like your version alot, it really does work. I guess its all timing with those types of things. I suggest we go out and try to synch as many movies as we can, that'd be funny but I highly doubt would be very successful. Keep me posted if anything new arises