PDA

View Full Version : Judith Keenan's Funeral

dissonance51765
09-29-2003, 08:26 PM
Did anyone go to that? I thought about going, as it was only about an hour from my house, but my friends thought it was really fucked up. Do you guys think it would've have been fucked up/disrespectful to go? I wouldn't be just trying to meet Maynard (or other members of the band), I was serious about offering condolance and support to someone who has helped me. A couple years ago my dad died and some of Maynard's lyrics really helped me through it.

Anyway, did anyone go?

g-bay-be
10-01-2003, 04:43 PM
Did anyone go to that? I thought about going, as it was only about an hour from my house, but my friends thought it was really fucked up. Do you guys think it would've have been fucked up/disrespectful to go? I wouldn't be just trying to meet Maynard (or other members of the band), I was serious about offering condolance and support to someone who has helped me. A couple years ago my dad died and some of Maynard's lyrics really helped me through it.

Anyway, did anyone go?

I would go... that wouldn't be right. There is a different way to go about something like that

reddish
10-02-2003, 01:02 AM
so I might of sent flowers if I had thoguht about it, but I wouldn't have went. Also, how did you know where it was held.

dissonance51765
10-02-2003, 12:41 PM
so I might of sent flowers if I had thoguht about it, but I wouldn't have went. Also, how did you know where it was held.

They gave the address to send flowers on one of the official sites (don't remember if it was Tool or APC or both). It was a funeral home address, so I assume that was where it was held.

GAiDEN-CHaKRa
04-30-2004, 04:42 AM
= (

naked_but_oblivious
04-30-2004, 05:17 PM
what does this have to do with jimmy?

Luna Galapogos
05-01-2004, 01:34 AM
what does this have to do with jimmy?

His mother probably had quite a role in the story of jimmy. Perhaps this thread fits here better than one would think.

naked_but_oblivious
05-01-2004, 09:23 AM
His mother probably had quite a role in the story of jimmy. Perhaps this thread fits here better than one would think.

but this isnt a thread about how his mother might have ties to jimmy, its asking if anyone went to her funeral

munted_soul
05-01-2004, 06:23 PM
The thread starter's a n00b leave him in peace.