PDA

View Full Version : alcoholism

LabRat404
09-30-2008, 05:50 PM
may have been mentioned before

booze in the box. notice every time he opens it, the scene of him in the chair floating off the ground. getting drunk. meh.

when he puts the box away, he shakes. happens in hangovers.

just some observations.

theamazingtool
10-01-2008, 05:36 AM
...in the video?

Inner_Eulogy
10-01-2008, 09:26 AM
may have been mentioned before

booze in the box. notice every time he opens it, the scene of him in the chair floating off the ground. getting drunk. meh.

when he puts the box away, he shakes. happens in hangovers.

just some observations.

Huh?

LabRat404
10-01-2008, 03:21 PM
aye. in the video. the main character has little tremors after his little floating sessions.

theamazingtool
10-01-2008, 03:43 PM
aye aye captain. just watched it, you right. ugly bastard, aint he? now im gonna go drink me some pirate's rum...

LabRat404
10-01-2008, 04:06 PM
funny you should mention, thats what i'm doin: captain. black cask.

theamazingtool
10-01-2008, 04:09 PM
i got the calico jack, captains inbred twin brother...

Inner_Eulogy
10-02-2008, 09:04 AM
I love Captain...they have a new 100 Proof version too

theamazingtool
10-02-2008, 09:23 AM
no shit

slamminsalmon
10-02-2008, 09:28 AM
the double negative says he wants to be drunk.

i take it as inebriated, not just drunk, the idea that someone can impose laws on other drugs especially ones like mushrooms, marijuana, and other plants that grow anywhere on the planet. their is a lot of tension and angst because the world would be different (for the better i believe) if everyone tolerated the use of those substances.

Inner_Eulogy
10-02-2008, 09:37 AM
the double negative says he wants to be drunk.

i take it as inebriated, not just drunk, the idea that someone can impose laws on other drugs especially ones like mushrooms, marijuana, and other plants that grow anywhere on the planet. their is a lot of tension and angst because the world would be different (for the better i believe) if everyone tolerated the use of those substances.

What should be against the law is that the government is denying our freedom to do whatever we want with our bodies. We have freedom of speech and rights for so many things yet, we cannot do what we want within reason (ie: robbery, rape and murder). May as well make it illegal to consume milk and bread while they're at it.

LabRat404
10-02-2008, 09:42 AM
I love Captain...they have a new 100 Proof version too

yeah. black cask. 50% love.

Inner_Eulogy
10-02-2008, 09:57 AM
yeah. black cask. 50% love.

Oh, didn't know that's what they called it. I haven't seen it but at one store around here. It was delicious though.

schuster
10-02-2008, 11:28 AM
What should be against the law is that the government is denying our freedom to do whatever we want with our bodies. We have freedom of speech and rights for so many things yet, we cannot do what we want within reason (ie: robbery, rape and murder). May as well make it illegal to consume milk and bread while they're at it.

so, what do you do with the hardcore junkies that are nothing but a burden to their families and society?

i take it slamminsalmin is a "smart" drug user, like me. a "hippie", if you will. but what about those poor bastards out there that start on a downward spiral with no light at the end of the tunnel? we should let them "do whatever we want with [their] bodies"?

theamazingtool
10-02-2008, 11:54 AM
why not? look at all those morbidly obese people everywhere in the US. they clearly do not give a fuck about their bodies...granted they are not looting stores, robbing people, etc. but along the lines of abusing their bodies, why not?

schuster
10-02-2008, 12:16 PM
point taken.

gonzo
10-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Perhaps the little fucker in the video has the DT's.
I guess it feels like the bends.
Either way, I like to keep a bottle of Wild Turkey next to the rum, you know,
just in case I get the shakes.
Carry on.

Inner_Eulogy
10-03-2008, 05:20 AM
so, what do you do with the hardcore junkies that are nothing but a burden to their families and society?

i take it slamminsalmin is a "smart" drug user, like me. a "hippie", if you will. but what about those poor bastards out there that start on a downward spiral with no light at the end of the tunnel? we should let them "do whatever we want with [their] bodies"?

As long as our taxes aren't covering them. And of course crime is a separate issue, they should still go to jail for commiting any actual crime. But hey, if they want to shoot up and snort meth all day, why should we stop 'em? They'll die "an apathetic existence" (sorry had to) soon anyway.

Inner_Eulogy
10-03-2008, 05:22 AM
why not? look at all those morbidly obese people everywhere in the US. they clearly do not give a fuck about their bodies...granted they are not looting stores, robbing people, etc. but along the lines of abusing their bodies, why not?

It should be against the law to be fat. Anyone who breaks this law gets sentenced to fat camp until they lose all the weight.

theamazingtool
10-03-2008, 07:38 AM
It should be against the law to be fat. Anyone who breaks this law gets sentenced to fat camp until they lose all the weight.

only fat chicks...

akarsha_
10-03-2008, 08:19 AM
Would making obesity illegal mean monitoring everyone's diets?

I don't like that idea at all.

theamazingtool
10-03-2008, 08:51 AM
no, just fat chicks...

Inner_Eulogy
10-03-2008, 09:57 AM
no, just fat chicks...

Purdy much

LabRat404
10-03-2008, 10:06 AM
lets also make it illegal to skip church. dont want people goin to hell.

gonzo
10-03-2008, 01:41 PM
After church and a trip to McDonalds this weekend, I am getting into some serious training for an upcoming marathon. The big fucker. 26 miles.
As for supplies, so far, I've got a bucket of ice, a forty of Wild Turkey, and some old videos of Frank Shorter's greatest runs.
So far so good. Ahh, this training regime may not work for everyone.
But I've got a shot, and as long as they don't make me piss in a cup, it is all looking rosey from here.

theamazingtool
10-03-2008, 09:10 PM
go get em killer...

gonzo
10-05-2008, 05:13 AM
The only thing I seem to be killing is my own. They're my cells.
It's called pruning. But only I will garden my own cerebrum, thanks.
I don't trust the government. They all seem brain damaged.
So they can just get their fucking piss cup out of my fucking face.

Inner_Eulogy
10-06-2008, 09:08 AM
The only thing I seem to be killing is my own. They're my cells.
It's called pruning. But only I will garden my own cerebrum, thanks.
I don't trust the government. They all seem brain damaged.
So they can just get their fucking piss cup out of my fucking face.

You send a letter to the White House complaint department....let me know how that goes

gonzo
11-13-2008, 04:56 PM
Yeah. They didn't like my letter much. They snickered and threw it in my face. Then I had to walk a straight line for them.
It was very sobering.
They said, "Shut-up," and showed me the door.
It was familiar.

gonzo
11-15-2008, 09:30 AM
I left singing, "Gonna' paint my wagon, red."
Some of the tourists joined in...
Then we drank gin and played rummy on Nixon's grave.