PDA

View Full Version : Pulling downward...

tali
08-08-2008, 06:37 AM
Someone said that "The Grudge" sounded like it was pulling downward. I disagreed, said I thought it pulled forward. This song, on the other hand, pulls downward. Especially the part that says, "Hold your light..." The bass lifts and sighs as if it is a living being trying to rise out of a swamp but it can't because his body is just too heavy and the swamp is pulling him... "drawing [him] down and in."

Sometimes when I'm listening to this part of the song, I picture a bat-like creature trying to fly out of a cave, then realizing that it can't get out because the cave has a cieling. Then it tries to fly up again and is disappointed again and again.

I lie in bed and listen to this song sometimes and my body feels heavy. I feel like if I tried to move it, I would fail.

Yast3r
08-08-2008, 07:22 AM
Sometimes when I'm listening to this part of the song, I picture a bat-like creature trying to fly out of a cave, then realizing that it can't get out because the cave has a cieling. Then it tries to fly up again and is disappointed again and again.

Seen a doctor? I think you're partially retarded.

tali
08-08-2008, 07:44 AM
That's just an image that came to my head one day.

I love lying on my bed and closing my eyes and just letting my imagination go. I see all kinds of crazy shit. All without drugs. It's pretty awesome.

If you want to label that as partially retarded, that's fine. I love it. As long as I keep making A's in my philosophy classes, I'm okay with being "partially retarded."

Yast3r
08-08-2008, 08:13 AM

I love lying on my bed and closing my eyes and just letting my imagination go. I see all kinds of crazy shit. All without drugs. It's pretty awesome.

If you want to label that as partially retarded, that's fine. I love it. As long as I keep making A's in my philosophy classes, I'm okay with being "partially retarded."

As long as you don't start seeing yourself raping women and killing children, I guess I'll have to say "whatever floats your boat".

theamazingtool
08-08-2008, 09:11 AM
hahahahahahaha

Inner_Eulogy
08-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Someone said that "The Grudge" sounded like it was pulling downward. I disagreed, said I thought it pulled forward. This song, on the other hand, pulls downward. Especially the part that says, "Hold your light..." The bass lifts and sighs as if it is a living being trying to rise out of a swamp but it can't because his body is just too heavy and the swamp is pulling him... "drawing [him] down and in."

I lie in bed and listen to this song sometimes and my body feels heavy. I feel like if I tried to move it, I would fail.

Have you taken your medication lately? I didn't even know impatients are allowed internet access.

Yast3r
08-08-2008, 10:52 AM
When I listen to Eulogy I sometimes envision a vast canyon. Trees grow along its ridges and in the depths of this canyon is a river. There are little miniature sailboats and gravy boats. A small sheep eats a cantelope as a goat eats a honey dew melon.

akarsha_
08-08-2008, 10:54 AM
What do you eat?

Yast3r
08-08-2008, 11:01 AM
Moss and wires.

tali
08-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Really guys? I mean really?

Is there a purpose for all this hostility?

You know, there used to be some really interesting people on this forum.

Yast3r
08-08-2008, 11:24 AM

I believe you added to this list of "interesting" people who post here.

theamazingtool
08-08-2008, 11:24 AM
really...

akarsha_
08-08-2008, 11:32 AM
I'm not hostile =(

Inner_Eulogy
08-08-2008, 11:39 AM
When I listen to Eulogy I sometimes envision a vast canyon. Trees grow along its ridges and in the depths of this canyon is a river. There are little miniature sailboats and gravy boats. A small sheep eats a cantelope as a goat eats a honey dew melon.

Herbivore heaven..."aaahhhh"

Inner_Eulogy
08-08-2008, 11:40 AM

Oh, you're interesting...in that point fingers at that guy and laugh because he's fucking stupid and it's amusing kinda' way

Inner_Eulogy
08-08-2008, 11:41 AM
I'm not hostile =(

....and I don't wanna' be dismal

Yast3r
08-08-2008, 11:42 AM
Herbivore heaven..."aaahhhh"

I like to stay in that frame of mind for a while as well. I get the "aaaahhh" thing going.

blake_bergeron
08-08-2008, 01:25 PM

i do the same thing sometimes... lying down closing my eyes and trying not to think of anything and watching what my mind can produce... good call on not using drugs... they'd probably only add hysteria to the moment... unless you did drugs all the time then you might be okay... but i don't so i wouldn't...

do you have images popping in and out?? like flashing?? mine tend to just sort of ticker across the back of my eyelids... not so much a flash on and off but more of like i'm watching traffic and an image will come in from the left and just sort of drive by to the right... like a web of random images existing peacefully alone in my mind... they're never really that clear though... drugs might help in that case, but its more of a challenge to be able to make out what they are unintoxicated...

theamazingtool
08-08-2008, 04:48 PM
drugs might help in that case, but its more of a challenge to be able to make out what they are unintoxicated...

wow, what a great point! i cant believe you are the first to point this out!

dirtyepic
08-08-2008, 07:49 PM
don't worry ignore everything inner eulogy says, he's retarted furreals

Master_Of_Nothing
08-08-2008, 09:48 PM
Yeah, i've done that kinda thing before. Just lie on the bed and let go.
But to do it with drugs? nah, not a good idea. Try practice it a bit more. Have some control over what happens

bogsnarth
08-09-2008, 01:39 AM
i do the same thing sometimes... lying down closing my eyes and trying not to think of anything and watching what my mind can produce... good call on not using drugs... they'd probably only add hysteria to the moment... unless you did drugs all the time then you might be okay... but i don't so i wouldn't...

do you have images popping in and out?? like flashing?? mine tend to just sort of ticker across the back of my eyelids... not so much a flash on and off but more of like i'm watching traffic and an image will come in from the left and just sort of drive by to the right... like a web of random images existing peacefully alone in my mind... they're never really that clear though... drugs might help in that case, but its more of a challenge to be able to make out what they are unintoxicated...

sounds like you guys need to pry open your third eyes and spiral out a little bit

Yast3r
08-09-2008, 03:39 AM
sounds like you guys need to pry open your third eyes and spiral out a little bit

Don't forget about crucifying their egos first.

akarsha_
08-09-2008, 04:12 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it called using your imagination?

Yast3r
08-09-2008, 04:16 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it called using your imagination?

Yes. They also make tents/forts and pretend they have twelve elven friends. Also, they enjoy tasty invisible beverages and snacks whilst in said forts/tents.

akarsha_
08-09-2008, 06:08 AM
Damn wierdo's.

akarsha_
08-09-2008, 06:45 AM
Serial killers have been known to have been handy with sticks and leaves. Some using them to block any passage that could make mess.

Just a thought.

tali
08-09-2008, 11:58 AM

I have images that just flow. Everything just flows together like in a music video. I really wish I could make videos of some of the stuff that I've imagined.

Mine really aren't all that clear either, sadly. I did try salvia once, but I don't think I had enough. We were listening to Lateralus. Nothing happened to me that wouldn't happen while I was sober. But the guy I was smoking with said that he travelled to the place where thoughts originate. I'm a little jealous...

But yeah, it can be as much fun to gently open your third eye as it can be to pry it open with drugs.

tali
08-09-2008, 12:03 PM

Oh I didn't mention the hot lava. There is hot lava in this vision. Rising and falling Super-Mario style. That's why the creature is trying to exit via the cave cieling.

So yeah. I'm a total geek and I have a strange imagination.

Wierd? Yes. Crazy? Perhaps. Retarded? Couldn't be farther from the truth.

Master_Of_Nothing
08-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Just a little bit mad if you ask me.

dxs
08-11-2008, 06:27 PM

O_O

That's the convo Your_Noose and I were having.

That's um...um...you could have given us credit.
Haha, but regardless.

Sometimes when I'm listening to this part of the song, I picture a bat-like creature trying to fly out of a cave, then realizing that it can't get out because the cave has a cieling. Then it tries to fly up again and is disappointed again and again .

I see.
Sort of like a fish trying to get out of a tank but crashing into glass, not knowing, not understanding?

That's a pretty interesting feeling, but do you derive that from the lyrics or the vibe in general?

dxs
08-11-2008, 06:28 PM
Oh I didn't mention the hot lava. There is hot lava in this vision. Rising and falling Super-Mario style. That's why the creature is trying to exit via the cave cieling.

So yeah. I'm a total geek and I have a strange imagination.

Wierd? Yes. Crazy? Perhaps. Retarded? Couldn't be farther from the truth.

I've got an imagination far more vivid than that of a 2-d image.

You are a super-nintendo. I am a wii.

dxs
08-11-2008, 06:30 PM

The interesting people on this forum had a life to live...*points at self* ;)

Anyway...um...Yas. Yes, Yas....t3r.

Is it just me...or have you gotten cocky lately?

Master_Of_Nothing
08-11-2008, 09:12 PM
No he's gotten pussy. He's not gay. lol

Inner_Eulogy
08-12-2008, 05:50 AM
don't worry ignore everything inner eulogy says, he's retarted furreals

You're an idiot and pretty much on your own there. You might find 2 people on this whole board that agree with you, the rest will outcast you and see you for the moron you truly are.

blake_bergeron
08-12-2008, 05:51 AM
wow, what a great point! i cant believe you are the first to point this out!

i'm sensing sarcasm..

Inner_Eulogy
08-12-2008, 05:54 AM
That's the convo Your_Noose and I were having.

That guy's a dick anyway

dxs
08-12-2008, 11:28 AM
That guy's a dick anyway

Why does he hate you so? Or, why do you hate him so?

dxs
08-12-2008, 11:29 AM
No he's gotten pussy. He's not gay. lol

I admire your philosophy.

blake_bergeron
08-12-2008, 11:33 AM

they both use the underscore "_"

its a rivalry to the end...(2012 that is)

dxs
08-12-2008, 11:38 AM
they both use the underscore "_"

its a rivalry to the end...(2012 that is)

how unfortunate. eternal hatred?

blake_bergeron
08-12-2008, 01:40 PM
eternal hatred, how unfortunate.

/fixed

Inner_Eulogy
08-12-2008, 03:32 PM

He's just a prick

dxs
08-12-2008, 04:50 PM
/fixed

^^ Thank yeh.

dxs
08-12-2008, 04:51 PM
He's just a prick

"Prick" doesn't begin to define your hatred.

...It's the underscore, isn't it?

Master_Of_Nothing
08-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Oh god, i've got two! does that make me extremely vulnerable to their attacks?
Or do i get some sorta resistance?

Master_Of_Nothing
08-12-2008, 09:05 PM
Some posted on topic? Send out Team America!

I actually dig chicks

ZOMG AN ON TOPIC POST CAN YOU FUCKIN BELIEVE IT

fixed.

That is the action of your taxpayer dollars. Please send all complaints with an address attached so we can bomb your house.

blake_bergeron
08-13-2008, 05:30 AM

maybe he's being pulled in both directions(hence a "grudge") i mean, whats a grudge if your only going in one direction?? its like he's putting up with the fact that he's in this negative situation... "wear the grudge like a crown; desperate to control; unable to forgive; and sinking deeper"... to me this sounds like someone whos found themselves in a situation they don't like, but are too lazy to do the right thing about it..."calculate what you will or will not tolerate"... and while all of these things may seem to be going in the same direction i think the scream at the end is him fed up with his situation and its his first step to overcoming it... that also makes sense why its the first song on the album...

Inner_Eulogy
08-13-2008, 07:31 AM
"Prick" doesn't begin to define your hatred.

...It's the underscore, isn't it?

*sigh*

Inner_Eulogy
08-13-2008, 07:35 AM
but are too lazy to do the right thing about it......

IMO, I think it's more about the person being too stubborn to do the right thing about it. I find myself in that situation with my girlfriend where I tend to be highly opinionated on certain things and if I feel I'm right, there's absolutely NOTHING you can say or do to change my mind and I refuse to see it any other way.

I think in that context the lines make more sense. The Grudge is because everyone has their own opinions of something and finding it within yourself to compromise what you believe and what you feel is a hard thing to do, hence the grudge. I'm right, you're wrong.

Inner_Eulogy
08-13-2008, 07:36 AM
maybe he's being pulled in both directions(hence a "grudge") i mean, whats a grudge if your only going in one direction?? its like he's putting up with the fact that he's in this negative situation... "wear the grudge like a crown; desperate to control; unable to forgive; and sinking deeper"... to me this sounds like someone whos found themselves in a situation they don't like, but are too lazy to do the right thing about it..."calculate what you will or will not tolerate"... and while all of these things may seem to be going in the same direction i think the scream at the end is him fed up with his situation and its his first step to overcoming it... that also makes sense why its the first song on the album...

It was also mentioned that this song was written regarding the frustrations the band had with one another during the recording process.

dxs
08-13-2008, 08:38 AM
It was also mentioned that this song was written regarding the frustrations the band had with one another during the recording process.

Hmm, that does contribute well to the vibe. Maybe the reason Tool takes so long to write their music and provide such a clear image is that they write songs in between certain points in time, in which whatever emotions they have flow into the song, and then are put in corresponding order.

Other artists just make the same songs and then put them together in what sounds good.

dxs
08-13-2008, 08:39 AM
Oh god, i've got two! does that make me extremely vulnerable to their attacks?
Or do i get some sorta resistance?

It must be one underscore.

:D
Sorry.

blake_bergeron
08-13-2008, 09:26 AM
everyone has their own opinions of something and finding it within yourself to compromise what you believe and what you feel is a hard thing to do, hence the grudge. I'm right, you're wrong.

ive got my opinion and you've got yours... neither right or wrong, just different...

tali
08-13-2008, 11:18 AM
I've got an imagination far more vivid than that of a 2-d image.

You are a super-nintendo. I am a wii.

I was talking about content... not graphic quality!

blake_bergeron
08-13-2008, 11:59 AM

where's your avatar??

tali
08-13-2008, 12:02 PM
where's your avatar??

Umm...

I don't know...

I think it's........

I don't have one.

Yast3r
08-13-2008, 12:07 PM
You should definitely get one. I suggest a lolcat.

blake_bergeron
08-13-2008, 12:09 PM
i managed to fit an entire nebula in mine :)

Yast3r
08-13-2008, 12:12 PM
i managed to fit an entire nebula in mine :)

Almost as interesting to do research on as a lolcat--but not quite.

blake_bergeron
08-13-2008, 12:14 PM
Almost as interesting to do research on as a lolcat--but not quite.

i find no interest in laughing cats...

tali
08-13-2008, 12:34 PM
i can haz avatar?

Inner_Eulogy
08-13-2008, 01:13 PM
ive got my opinion and you've got yours... neither right or wrong, just different...

No, I'm definately right

blake_bergeron
08-13-2008, 01:38 PM
well seeing as how none of us really know what is meant by the song, all of our opinions are equally wrong and equally right... more than likely all of ours are wrong... but that doesn't matter.

blake_bergeron
08-13-2008, 01:50 PM
I'm not commenting on that, just on the fact that sometimes someone has an opinion that is clearly based on falsehood and therefore, wrong.

shut up..

blake_bergeron
08-13-2008, 01:53 PM
So you'd think that there was nothing wrong with the statement "I think that JFK was assassinated by Tom Clancy because pickles", then?

i wouldn't think there was anything wrong with it... its a little strange but not wrong... wrong is such a definitive term...

theamazingtool
08-13-2008, 04:59 PM
i'm sensing sarcasm..

no dude, i'm serious....

dxs
08-13-2008, 07:15 PM

I was just kidding...

But don't you like Super Nintendos?

dxs
08-13-2008, 07:16 PM
So you'd think that there was nothing wrong with the statement "I think that JFK was assassinated by Tom Clancy because pickles", then?

:D Is it okay to think it's funny?

Or, well, we all know it's false, but...it does sort of get laughs.

dxs
08-13-2008, 07:16 PM
i find no interest in laughing cats...

Neither do I.
Especially when they look so cheapo.

tali
08-13-2008, 07:34 PM
I was just kidding...

But don't you like Super Nintendos?

Of course I do! Especially Chrono Trigger... mmmm....

dxs
08-13-2008, 07:36 PM
Of course I do! Especially Chrono Trigger... mmmm....

I love SNES. They were the bomb. Ultimate bomb. Forget the cartridges, those were the best two dimensional games ever.

Then it's okay if I'm a wii? thanks.

tali
08-13-2008, 07:57 PM
Then it's okay if I'm a wii? thanks.

>_>

I'm still partial to the PS2....

dxs
08-13-2008, 08:49 PM
>_>

I'm still partial to the PS2....

It's nice to be a vintage console.

dxs
08-13-2008, 08:50 PM
Get with the times, yo.

PS2 was and still is a pretty solid system, but get with the times.

an amazingly solid system, in fact.

dxs
08-13-2008, 09:08 PM
It still does.
They still have PS2 games out, unlike the other systems, where the games are wiped off the existence of the earth.

People still buy PS2s...though they're old, they're a fairly good price.

Sony's making so much money off the PlayStation creation.

dxs
08-13-2008, 09:16 PM
The PS2 is still supported, that's why games are still on the shelves.

I just prefer the latest and greatest. I'm a firm believer in that the only way to win the dumb console debates going around, if one cares about such enough, is to save some coin and have it all. That way, not one single great title is denied from the gamer.

It is quite convenient that the newer consoles can play games from the older console as well, so the money you waste is minimal.

However, it gets frustrating when a new one comes out, and then you have to save up over again, possibly sell your old console, get the new one, get games for the new one...and keep the old games if you feel like it.

But in the end, if they're good games, it's all worth it.

I still have my Dreamcast, which has gone out for a while, but i still enjoy some of the games time to time. Even if they are a bit primitive compared to the new stuff.

dxs
08-13-2008, 09:40 PM
The graphics on the Dreamcast are actually really stunning for their time, which I found epically impressive.

blake_bergeron
08-14-2008, 05:03 AM
See, what you're expressing is an example of being clearly in the wrong.

Wrong is a definitive term because, uhm, things need definition for the gears to keep spinning.

I'm not all black and white about everything, but if discussions never get out of shades of grey, nothing fucking gets done. Ever. Imagine if Congress sat around saying "nobody's right or wrong in their opinions here" after the bombing of Pearl Harbor. How do you think that might have turned out?

we will never agree, so lets just stop..

Yast3r
08-14-2008, 05:11 AM
Not to mention that the games were just damn fun. Some were downright quirky. Case in point: Seaman.

That game was fucking creepy.

blake_bergeron
08-14-2008, 05:25 AM
wait a second... why is a thread started in jimmy about the grudge??

tali
08-14-2008, 05:50 AM
wait a second... why is a thread started in jimmy about the grudge??

Originally the thread was about Jimmy.

tali
08-14-2008, 05:52 AM
Get with the times, yo.

PS2 was and still is a pretty solid system, but get with the times.

Yeah I'm thinking about getting a 360 when I get the money. But God only knows when that will be. A friend of mine has a 360 and I'm trying to talk her into moving back into town and getting an apartment with me ^_^ Then I'd buy a PS3.

Edit:
My brother has a Wii and I'm all about some Smash Brothers Brawl when I go visit my parents.

blake_bergeron
08-14-2008, 05:56 AM
Originally the thread was about Jimmy.

i was confused... my bad..

Yast3r
08-14-2008, 05:58 AM
Yeah I'm thinking about getting a 360 when I get the money. But God only knows when that will be. A friend of mine has a 360 and I'm trying to talk her into moving back into town and getting an apartment with me ^_^ Then I'd buy a PS3.

Edit:
My brother has a Wii and I'm all about some Smash Brothers Brawl when I go visit my parents.

360s are really cheap now... I think you can pick up the premium for $249.00 now.

Yast3r
08-14-2008, 06:03 AM
jimmy is a good song.
I do not have a console.
Wii seems fun though.

Noooo. McRoggles, the Wii seems to have that effect on people. It looks so open, accepting and fun and then you purchase it and find that it's accessibility is its biggest loss. The games are all simplistic, horribly outdated when it comes to visuals and most of the games are below par and made simply by the developers to milk the audience of mostly children and people who are amused for 10 minutes with the motion detection.

Seriously, most people that own the Wii get incredibly sick of playing the same 4 games over and over and there are no titles announced that will help ease that pain. The next good Wii games will be the same; Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Wario, Donkey Kong etc. Know what I mean? It's a good idea console that just is gimmicky and the sooner people realize that the better.

Worst. Console. Ever.

akarsha_
08-14-2008, 06:12 AM
I have a wii and an xbox 360 at my place. I do have to admit that the 360 gets used a lot more and the games that are available seem to be a lot easier to control than on the wii. I still love my wii though.

tali
08-14-2008, 06:39 AM
Noooo. McRoggles, the Wii seems to have that effect on people. It looks so open, accepting and fun and then you purchase it and find that it's accessibility is its biggest loss. The games are all simplistic, horribly outdated when it comes to visuals and most of the games are below par and made simply by the developers to milk the audience of mostly children and people who are amused for 10 minutes with the motion detection.

Seriously, most people that own the Wii get incredibly sick of playing the same 4 games over and over and there are no titles announced that will help ease that pain. The next good Wii games will be the same; Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Wario, Donkey Kong etc. Know what I mean? It's a good idea console that just is gimmicky and the sooner people realize that the better.

Worst. Console. Ever.

It's true, but the GameCube wasn't much better. Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Donkey Kong, plus a bunch of stuff that was released on other consoles and looked better on other consoles, too.

EDIT:
Forgot about Viewtiful Joe. I loved that game!

Yast3r
08-14-2008, 06:55 AM
I have a wii and an xbox 360 at my place. I do have to admit that the 360 gets used a lot more and the games that are available seem to be a lot easier to control than on the wii. I still love my wii though.

That'll wear off in about a month lol.

blake_bergeron
08-14-2008, 07:17 AM

you'll wear off in about a month...

(disregard ^this^ statement)

Inner_Eulogy
08-14-2008, 07:21 AM
i wouldn't think there was anything wrong with it... its a little strange but not wrong... wrong is such a definitive term...

*sigh* Oh Blake....I don't know what to say. You're rolling back downhill at a high speed.

akarsha_
08-14-2008, 07:21 AM
I've had it since my birthday in May.

I won't try and defend it though, I'm not a big gamer, just liked the idea and it's great for entertainment when friends come over for drinks.

Inner_Eulogy
08-14-2008, 07:25 AM
I've had it since my birthday in May.

I won't try and defend it though, I'm not a big gamer, just liked the idea and it's great for entertainment when friends come over for drinks.

It is fun to get some friends together and play some Wii bowling or Golf. Although, I just recently downloaded this cool bowling game for my PS3 that plays just like the Wii, actually better.

blake_bergeron
08-14-2008, 07:32 AM
*sigh* Oh Blake....I don't know what to say.

don't say anything...

akarsha_
08-14-2008, 07:49 AM
It is fun to get some friends together and play some Wii bowling or Golf. Although, I just recently downloaded this cool bowling game for my PS3 that plays just like the Wii, actually better.
Awesome!
I like pool and fishing. And guitar hero is great fun too.
I don't download anything at all. I just can't justify it.

dxs
08-14-2008, 07:59 AM

Edit:

Haha, people offer me their game consoles.
For free. :)

But I can't accept them---it would be wrong.

dxs
08-14-2008, 07:59 AM
360s are really cheap now... I think you can pick up the premium for $249.00 now.

I didn't see them for that before...

dxs
08-14-2008, 08:00 AM
Not to mention that the games were just damn fun. Some were downright quirky. Case in point: Seaman.

I saw it on the shelves, but didn't buy it.

What was it like?

dxs
08-14-2008, 08:01 AM
Awesome!
I like pool and fishing. And guitar hero is great fun too.
I don't download anything at all. I just can't justify it.

The fish in video games are hungrier and easier to fool than the fish in real life...:(

tali
08-14-2008, 09:50 AM
The fish in video games are hungrier and easier to fool than the fish in real life...:(

River King! tru dat

akarsha_
08-14-2008, 09:57 AM
Yeah but I don't have the patience to go fishing for real. I get bored and start making noise and everyone hates it.

dxs
08-14-2008, 10:55 AM
Yeah but I don't have the patience to go fishing for real. I get bored and start making noise and everyone hates it.

Likewise. I went fishing before, and I was like "Why arent the fish coming??!?"

I don't think I'm cut out for fishing.

blake_bergeron
08-14-2008, 11:02 AM
I don't think I'm cut out for fishing.

its a good thing too, because once you catch your first fish you're hooked...

tali
08-14-2008, 11:05 AM
its a good thing too, because once you catch your first fish you're hooked...

Not true. I've caught fish before, doesn't really do much for me.

But maybe it's because I only caught trout. Not my favorite fish to eat. If I went salmon fishing, on the other hand, my reaction to a catch might be different.

blake_bergeron
08-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Not true. I've caught fish before, doesn't really do much for me.

But maybe it's because I only caught trout. Not my favorite fish to eat. If I went salmon fishing, on the other hand, my reaction to a catch might be different.

i didn't really mean what i said, i just wanted to use the phrase "you're hooked" while talking about fishing... i guess the joke was to bad for recognition... oh well..

and fishing sucks...

NMoB
08-14-2008, 11:27 AM
[QUOTE=blake_bergeron;2552796]i didn't really mean what i said, i just wanted to use the phrase "you're hooked" while talking about fishing... i guess the joke was to bad for recognition... oh well..

i got it...it was one of those puns thats so bad its funny...kind of.

but not really funny.

and yes, fishing does suck.

blake_bergeron
08-14-2008, 11:35 AM
way off the subject, but i've got to say it... paul d'amour never really fit with tool... watching live shows of him with the band and he stands out like a sore thumb(for lack of a better cliché)... anyone know why he left?? i could look it up but i'm lazy..

Yast3r
08-14-2008, 11:48 AM
Conflict of interests.

blake_bergeron
08-14-2008, 12:19 PM
Conflict of interests.

and those were??

Yast3r
08-14-2008, 12:24 PM
Direction of the bands sound?

blake_bergeron
08-14-2008, 12:27 PM
i don't think you know the meaning behind the phrase "conflict of interest"

Yast3r
08-14-2008, 01:12 PM
No I know what it means. I was just pulling your leg--hence the question marks. No one knows because Tool isn't a public band. It's between them, all we need to know is that he left for whatever reason. This is probably so all parties walk away clean and no one looks bad.

So asking it is pretty pointless imo.

blake_bergeron
08-14-2008, 01:15 PM
No I know what it means. I was just pulling your leg--hence the question marks. No one knows because Tool isn't a public band. It's between them, all we need to know is that he left for whatever reason. This is probably so all parties walk away clean and no one looks bad.

/fixed

Master_Of_Nothing
08-14-2008, 04:51 PM
Paul D'armour contributed to Undertow a bit didn't he?

dxs
08-14-2008, 06:40 PM
Did you notice the message you got if you put the GD into a CD player?

As best as I can remember, it's Seaman's adult voice, going "This is a Sega Dreamcast Disc. This is not a Music CD. If you continue, you run the risk of transmitting deadly viral diseases to your home electronics.

Sheesh, some people."

Despite that warning, I still popped some of my games into my computer.

Dead or Alive II had pics of the female characters in bikinis. :/

blake_bergeron
08-15-2008, 05:39 AM
The only reason given was "creative differences" as we've all heard from countless bands before.

he wasn't creative enough in my opinion...

tali
08-15-2008, 06:09 AM
Despite that warning, I still popped some of my games into my computer.

Dead or Alive II had pics of the female characters in bikinis. :/

What fun is that? I want to see shirtless men!

blake_bergeron
08-15-2008, 06:21 AM
What fun is that? I want to see shirtless men!

come on sister... don't stoop to the perverted level of us males... its not very becoming..

tali
08-15-2008, 07:54 AM
come on sister... don't stoop to the perverted level of us males... its not very becoming..

Yeah, girls really aren't very visually stimulated creatures. It's just fun to pretend...

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing hot guys without their shirts on... Doesn't turn me on, but the eye candy is nice anyway.

blake_bergeron
08-15-2008, 09:48 AM
Yeah, girls really aren't very visually stimulated creatures. It's just fun to pretend...

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing hot guys without their shirts on... Doesn't turn me on, but the eye candy is nice anyway.

well i've not much to offer in that department... sorry.

dxs
08-15-2008, 10:30 AM

Don't segregate the ladies, dude.
They make the world go round.

tali
08-15-2008, 10:51 AM
DXS knows what I'm talking about, am I right?

blake_bergeron
08-15-2008, 11:48 AM
Don't segregate the ladies, dude.
They make the world go round.

apparently you couldn't decipher my code... thats what i meant...

dxs
08-15-2008, 12:25 PM
DXS knows what I'm talking about, am I right?

I know what you're talking about, but I'll try to stick to neutrality for now. ^^...

dxs
08-15-2008, 12:26 PM
apparently you couldn't decipher my code... thats what i meant...

Of course. They make the world go round.

tali
08-15-2008, 01:04 PM
I can do anything boys can do better including look at porn!

EDIT: lol jaykay

dxs
08-16-2008, 09:02 AM
Porn makes the world go round?
I didn't establish that.

dxs
08-16-2008, 09:49 AM
>.< hahahaha.
Where's paul now?

Rolo
08-16-2008, 02:41 PM
I can do anything boys can do better, including starring in porn!

Fixed

dxs
08-16-2008, 05:02 PM
Fixed

ugh, tali in porn?

*shudders*

Rolo
08-16-2008, 05:27 PM
>.< hahahaha.
Where's paul now?

According to this (http://www.feersumennjin.net/), he disapeared back into the murky LA rock scene.

dxs
08-16-2008, 05:30 PM
Direct quote there, much?

Rolo
08-16-2008, 05:33 PM
Direct quote there, much?

Yeah, i even misspelled "disapeared" to keep the quote intact.

dxs
08-16-2008, 05:35 PM
:O
I didn't notice that.

Incompetent domain-owners.

Rolo
08-16-2008, 05:39 PM
:O
I didn't notice that.

Incompetent domain-owners.

Not bad for a dutch guy, eh?

dxs
08-16-2008, 05:56 PM
...not bad.

akarsha_
08-17-2008, 07:13 AM
ugh, tali in porn?

*shudders*

Unattractive?

Rolo
08-17-2008, 09:40 AM
Unattractive?

Maybe 'cause DXS is a female too.

akarsha_
08-17-2008, 09:58 AM
Oh, she's homophobic?

dxs
08-17-2008, 10:09 AM
I'm not homophobic.

I just believe it will be unattractive, yes.

akarsha_
08-17-2008, 10:23 AM
I'm not homophobic.

I just believe it will be unattractive, yes.

Any particular reason?

dxs
08-17-2008, 10:25 AM
I am taking precautions.

Oh, and hey, get on the possum thing.
I'm the lone poaster right now.

dxs
08-17-2008, 10:46 AM
Oh yes, i don't want that to happen.

akarsha_
08-17-2008, 12:17 PM
I guess it would be unexpected. I do like surprizes though.

Master_Of_Nothing
08-17-2008, 06:54 PM
Just not semi negative surprises.

akarsha_
08-17-2008, 09:36 PM
I guess I'm just missing how it became negative....

dxs
08-18-2008, 09:07 AM
Well, negative surprise by---you saw the person stark naked and doing some sort of kinky thing on the tv before you met them in person.

dxs
08-18-2008, 03:55 PM
First impressionlike?

You'll know never to get in a relationship with them because they're kinky.

I see.

akarsha_
08-18-2008, 04:56 PM
Being kinky is bad?

Hmmm.

blake_bergeron
08-18-2008, 06:03 PM
Being kinky is bad?

Hmmm.

kinky is not bad... i guess it depends on the level of kinkiness..

akarsha_
08-18-2008, 06:54 PM
Regardless of the level of kinkiness, it still doesn't explain why she shuddered in the first place.

Lets bring this thread back to jimmy....

Inner_Eulogy
08-19-2008, 06:35 AM
i don't think you know the meaning behind the phrase "conflict of interest"

It could have been for any reason, regardless...they had their differences and he chose to leave or they booted him. Nonetheless he's gone and they've gotten better.

DEAL WITH IT

Inner_Eulogy
08-19-2008, 06:39 AM
Let's keep this thread on akarsha and her views on kinkiness.

HURR HURR.

I second that...and where's the girl on girl action damnit?!

blake_bergeron
08-19-2008, 06:49 AM
It could have been for any reason, regardless...they had their differences and he chose to leave or they booted him. Nonetheless he's gone and they've gotten better.

DEAL WITH IT

maybe i will deal with it... the way i dealt with curly jefferson...

dxs
08-19-2008, 07:52 PM
Regardless of the level of kinkiness, it still doesn't explain why she shuddered in the first place.

Lets bring this thread back to jimmy....

Look, creativity is good, but...too much of it draws away from, er...um...

Inner_Eulogy
08-20-2008, 06:25 AM
Look, creativity is good, but...too much of it draws away from, er...um...

fishing...it's fishing

dxs
08-20-2008, 10:34 AM
yeah, fishing.
For bass.

theamazingtool
08-20-2008, 11:54 AM
i wanna catch a pike

Master_Of_Nothing
08-20-2008, 02:12 PM
A swordfish. My old kiddie sword broke, i need a new one to slay the dragons!

dxs
08-20-2008, 07:45 PM
I want to catch a guppy.

Inner_Eulogy
08-21-2008, 10:17 AM
I want to catch a guppy.

I'd like to catch a platypus

dxs
08-21-2008, 11:11 AM
Ahh, it might be Petrov ;)

Inner_Eulogy
08-21-2008, 12:41 PM
Ahh, it might be Patron, with salt and lime ;)

/fixed

theamazingtool
08-21-2008, 12:46 PM
Patron sucks for what it costs.

El toro!

...and make a necklace out of the hat!

Inner_Eulogy
08-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Patron sucks for what it costs.

El toro!

...and make a necklace out of the hat!

Yeah, that shit's fucking expensive but I love it. Is El Toro a tequila? I'm guessing it comes with a hat?

I like Patron because it doesn't really taste too much like tequila. I'm not realyl fond of tequila unless it's similar to the Silver Patron, which taste less tequila-y (y = ee)

Master_Of_Nothing
08-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Are you used to jumping off cliffs then?

theamazingtool
08-21-2008, 04:07 PM
Yeah, that shit's fucking expensive but I love it. Is El Toro a tequila? I'm guessing it comes with a hat?

I like Patron because it doesn't really taste too much like tequila. I'm not realyl fond of tequila unless it's similar to the Silver Patron, which taste less tequila-y (y = ee)

ya, el toro is cheap tequila. its the bottle with the red plastic sombrero as a cap. stuff is good, although it makes you insane in the membrane, RATHER than your typical cheap black out.

dxs
08-21-2008, 09:06 PM
I want to catch an el toro.

blake_bergeron
08-22-2008, 11:39 AM
Ahh, it might be Petrov ;)

hey... you keep that shit where it belongs...

dxs
08-24-2008, 06:21 AM
Ah, I'll just say it might be Patron, with salt and lime ;)

Master_Of_Nothing
08-24-2008, 05:11 PM
I don't even know what you're talking about.
I shall smile and nod my head

dxs
08-27-2008, 06:29 PM
Learn to read previous posts...
I know it's annoying, but just do it.

Inner_Eulogy
08-28-2008, 06:39 AM
Ah, I'll just say it might be Patron, with salt and lime ;)

That sounds delicious

Master_Of_Nothing
08-28-2008, 02:43 PM
I do read previous posts. But the whole patron thing? I don't know what patron is

dxs
08-29-2008, 04:04 PM
HAHAHAHAH

THIS COMING FROM A MAN WHO CLAIMS TO DRINK

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLNOOOOOOOOOOOB

MON claims to drink?

Master_Of_Nothing
08-31-2008, 03:58 PM
HAHAHAHAH

THIS COMING FROM A MAN WHO CLAIMS TO DRINK

Actually, its coming from a guy who lives in New Zealand and has never been exposed to american marketing.

It's not even sold in NZ.

So actually, you made a stupid assumption based on your limited knowledge of NZ's alcohol selection, and failed miserably. Heres your report cards

F

theamazingtool
09-02-2008, 08:07 AM
Lol

Someone's got thinner skin than a grape it seems and may need to lighten the fuck up

lighten up? i dont think he was that harsh at all. as a matter of fact, i thought he was to the point

also, good report card reference... funny

theamazingtool
09-02-2008, 02:08 PM
internetting skills?

fuck man, im glad i put my efforts towards better things than working on internet arguing skills

dxs
09-02-2008, 05:25 PM
internetting skills?

I believe that would be a more effective way to catch fish.

Master_Of_Nothing
09-02-2008, 06:50 PM
I imagine so. But i don't like fish. They're creepy....

Yo RIVEK, HEARD OF WIKI, MUTHAFUKA?

I researched it up before answering the post. Thats how i knew specifically that its not available in NZ. Take it easy bro.

Whats with my ban from superpossum? I can't access.

dxs
09-03-2008, 06:20 PM
stick to masturbation in the shower while crying imo

randome?

Inner_Eulogy
09-04-2008, 05:18 AM
nah, I just figure that's something he's good at.

Or perhaps it's something you daydream about

Master_Of_Nothing
09-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Are you sure its tears and not sweat or water?

Master_Of_Nothing
09-04-2008, 04:58 PM
^
Quote for the day imo.

Inner_Eulogy
09-05-2008, 09:11 AM
"You're a sexually frustrated pansy and you're like fucking clean and shit."

Who's sexually frustrated?

dxs
09-05-2008, 03:58 PM
Who's sexually frustrated?

That sounds psychological.

Master_Of_Nothing
09-08-2008, 04:01 PM
What, so the insults we call other people is only a reflection of what we see in ourselves?
e.g. Rivek calls Rolo gay, because Rivek himself is gay?

(No Offense Intended at all, I just picked the two least likely to fight)

Master_Of_Nothing
09-09-2008, 04:50 PM
Uh huh..............

I can't wait to see ROLO's response to THAT

Inner_Eulogy
09-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Uh huh..............

I can't wait to see ROLO's response to THAT

He would probably say something polite because that's just Rolo but, deep down he thinks Rivek needs a good ass kicking. I can almost guarantee that statement but I won't.

Inner_Eulogy
09-10-2008, 09:04 AM
Inner, honestly I think you're the only person on these boards who gets serious enough about the internet to think about kicking someone's ass. I can completely guarantee that statement and I will.

But by all means, continue to make an ass of yourself by whining like a five-year-old over your pointless grudge against me that you're holding for a reason so inane I can't even remember it any more. It's fun to watch.

I don't have a grudge. I just think you need a good ass kicking to bring you back down to earth and humble your cocky little self. I'm just tired of the way you talk to everybody including myself like you think you're a fucking god when your really just some dumbass teenager with nothing better to do than insult people, put videos of yourself and your drunken friends on youtube watching video games and talk down to people liek you're so fucking high and mighty. It's an attitude like that that would get your ass kicked in the real world. Nobody likes a cocky little runt like you, the only difference is you can get away with it on the internet.

Master_Of_Nothing
09-10-2008, 03:00 PM
On the other parts of the post, less than two months to 20 years old hardly counts as a teenager in anybody's book, so you're wrong again.

You're a teenager. Stop being in denial and get over it.

Also, I've posted a grand total of one video ever in my life of a friend and I playing a game. I told Michael to put the camera on us, leave it rolling for a good length of time, and when I got back into town I cut it together to keep my video composition skills sharp.

Lame excuse, and doesn't explain why the hell you posted it on youtube. By posting it on "YOURtube" you've immediately put up a neon sign saying "Hey, look at me, I'm cool because i put a video of me on the net, and you have to watch it"

And hell, I have plenty better to do than fuck with people on the internet - my job, my band, and my girlfriend fill up a lot of time in my life. I like to post in web communities I've been around since I was in high school, and as I've already explained, I enjoy battles of wits.

Hard to have a battle when you don't even see when you're losing badly. Try being humble, it works.

Also, wasn't going to bring this up, but since you keep calling me a dumbass, I've more than proven by this point that I'm far from such. If you'd like me to rattle off a list, please notify me.

And give you a chance to post your ego all over the boards? Uh....maybe not

Have A NICE DAY!

Inner_Eulogy
09-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Hahaha that's funny. So by that token, someone putting their accomplishments and education on their resume would be nothing but egotistical bullshit? Man, it's gonna be sad for you when you get out of high school.

It's gonna be sad for you for the rest of your meaningless life

Rolo
09-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Please Tool; release a new album. We need new stuff to over-analyse!

LOL

Inner_Eulogy
09-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Hey, go ahead and believe that. I'll be having fun doing things you never did, like not marrying some dumb cunt and getting a divorce, and not acting like a 12 year old when I'm 30, and not settling for a shit accounting job with a salary that someone 10 years my junior is matching.

lol.

I was never married for starters, secondly...what some dumb bitch does is not in my control, just the same as when some bitch does something to you (which WILL happen someday if it hasn't already)...but of course, that would make YOU the dumbfuck, not her. You're the one acting like a fucking preschooler on here, not I. And you have no fucking clue how much I make, as a matter fact, if you had any fucking clue what the fuck you were talking about, you'd know that an Accounting Manager makes pretty damn good money, more than your dumbass or anyone 10yrs your junior. I didn't settle for anything, it's a career moron.

You fail miserably when you try to attack somebody without even knowing any facts, it just proves my point that your just worthless skin desperately trying to formulize any attack you can out of absolutely nothing.

Nice try though loser.

Rolo
09-11-2008, 10:54 AM
To no-one in particular: everybody can post their (made-up) salary here. No proof whatsoever.

blake_bergeron
09-11-2008, 12:33 PM
To no-one in particular: everybody can post their (made-up) salary here. No proof whatsoever.

i'm pulling in about 12 G's a year..... please guys... jealousy is not the way...

Rolo
09-11-2008, 12:55 PM
i'm pulling in about 12 G's a year..... please guys... jealousy is not the way...

I'm not jealous at all. Just stating that you can type any amount of cash you earn and nobody's ever gonna find out if it is the truth. LOL

akarsha_
09-11-2008, 01:26 PM
I'm not jealous at all. Just stating that you can type any amount of cash you earn and nobody's ever gonna find out if it is the truth. LOL
Nor really care.

dxs
09-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Please Tool; release a new album. We need new stuff to over-analyse!

LOL

I know, right?

*prays*

Master_Of_Nothing
09-12-2008, 06:51 PM
b-b-b-b-b-BLACKPOT! Oh sweet hypocrisy.
Who said I was ever in denial? I love being a teenager. Idiot

Actually, in the world that is reality, as opposed to whatever odd hallucination you're living, sites like YouTube and Newgrounds and last.fm are simply portals to have something to show for your effort. Spamming links to the video? Yeah, that would be a neon whore sign. But posting a video? Nah. Not nearly.

But constantly referring to the shit you've posted while talking on an opinion page? Not quite a neon sign, more like a billboard. Although i'll give you credit, because i did like your script. Hows it coming along?

Why are you posting your own internal notes-to-self? Get that shit out mah face.

Stop leaning so close the screen then. You can jack off at internet text from a distance can't you?

Hahaha that's funny. So by that token, someone putting their accomplishments and education on their resume would be nothing but egotistical bullshit?

PREEEEECISELY!!!!!

Oh come on, can't you see idiotness in that statement?
'Oh pick me for your job, I have a Masters in Law!'
While some uneducated man can still defend himself in court and get away scot free.
The resume is just a list of things to show off to friend/prospective employers
Whether you got the skills to back it up is what counts.

And lay off Inner already. Family is off limits.

Rolo, i'm unemployed. But I do take summer work, to the tune of $300/hour.
I do alright.

Rolo
09-13-2008, 12:33 PM
Rolo, i'm unemployed. But I do take summer work, to the tune of $300/hour.

Zimbabwean dollars? LOL

Hell no, it'll take forever for you to get from your home to mine. I'll get me a local babysitter.

Master_Of_Nothing
09-13-2008, 08:49 PM
Damn. lol
And i didn't actually want the babysitting job.
Minding little kids is cool, but as a permanent job it sucks monkey balls.

dxs
09-14-2008, 06:17 AM
Don't you mean Dobby balls?

Master_Of_Nothing
09-14-2008, 01:45 PM
No, I don't mean Dobby balls.

Rolo
09-14-2008, 03:03 PM
Yoda balls?

dxs
09-14-2008, 06:44 PM
That is the only other logical alternative.

Rolo
09-14-2008, 06:47 PM
Maybe it's a combo;

Doda balls? Or Yobby balls?

dxs
09-14-2008, 06:47 PM
That sounds like a sick pairing.

Master_Of_Nothing
09-16-2008, 03:58 PM
Good things come in pairs.

Like blonde chicks and drinks.

Rolo
09-16-2008, 05:19 PM
That sounds like a sick pairing.

Doda & Yobby should be twins, imo

Master_Of_Nothing
09-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Identical twins?

Rolo
09-17-2008, 06:05 AM
Not likely;

1 (http://galleries.mugglenet.com/media/photoshopfun/yoda1.jpg)

2 (http://plebsquad.com/matt/dobbyoda.jpg)

Inner_Eulogy
09-17-2008, 09:20 AM
So you had an illegitimate child and then let the mother fuck with you, okay cool. And if you're claiming that I would be the dumbfuck in the hypothetical and unlikely situation of some woman taking me for a ride like that, then I guess you're claiming that you're a dumbfuck. Cool. I like it when you people start to realize your massive flaws.

I didn't let her take me on any ride. I caught her cheating on me, I kicked her ass out, struggled with whether to forgive her and make it work and tried for a while and it just wasn't possible. Again, a situation I have no control over just like you or anybody else that has gone or may go through a similar situation. I'm only human just like the rest of you monkeys. There's no "massive flaw" to it.

I didn't go attacking McRoggles for no reason, but sure why not

I did have a reason. Now whether you deem that reason valid or not is simply a matter of your opinion

You've posted your yearly salary before. It's maybe 4000-5000 more than mine. And I'm still working on a degree. And I'm a decade younger than you.

Seems like you settled.

I don't believe I've ever posted my salary on here or anywhere on the internet for that matter. I would love to see this supposed post you speak of. Nonetheless, I could care less what money you make or of what our financial comparisons are. YOU were the one making it an issue, or statement if you will.

Jesus dude you were attacking Rogs for weeks over nothing important and you didn't even know he was a guy, c'mon. You are a massive hypocrite.

And that matters if I knew he was a guy or not? I could care less what he is, this is a forum and is for the most part genderless. Most people don't know what others are on here. Hell, everyone talked to DXS for a long time and never knew she was a girl if you recall. I guess that makes you just as stupid then doesn't it?

On a side note, just drop your shit and move on. I'm not wasting any more of my time or energy arguing with your stupid ass anymore as of this moment.

Master_Of_Nothing
09-21-2008, 04:18 PM
Not likely;

1 (http://galleries.mugglenet.com/media/photoshopfun/yoda1.jpg)

2 (http://plebsquad.com/matt/dobbyoda.jpg)

I can see the similarities

dxs
09-23-2008, 05:07 AM
I can see the similarities

O_O O MY GAWD.

dxs
09-23-2008, 05:08 AM
And that matters if I knew he was a guy or not? I could care less what he is, this is a forum and is for the most part genderless. Most people don't know what others are on here. Hell, everyone talked to DXS for a long time and never knew she was a girl if you recall. I guess that makes you just as stupid then doesn't it?

On a side note, just drop your shit and move on. I'm not wasting any more of my time or energy arguing with your stupid ass anymore as of this moment.

Inner_Eulogy
09-23-2008, 05:16 AM

And the period means?

akarsha_
09-23-2008, 05:23 AM
She agrees with you?

Master_Of_Nothing
09-23-2008, 02:33 PM
Yeah, thats usually the case

Inner_Eulogy
09-24-2008, 05:17 AM
I wasn't aware that that's what a period meant.

theamazingtool
09-24-2008, 10:33 AM
i told u guys we shouldnt allow girls on here. girls bring periods into the scene... then come the bears!!

Inner_Eulogy
09-24-2008, 11:06 AM
i told u guys we shouldnt allow girls on here. girls bring periods into the scene... then come the bears!!

*scratches head*

And you're going around calling other people morons.... *shakes head*

theamazingtool
09-24-2008, 11:08 AM
bears can smell the menstration!!

akarsha_
09-24-2008, 12:45 PM
Oh wow.

I'll be sure to stay away at that time.

Inner_Eulogy
09-24-2008, 12:49 PM
bears can smell the menstration!!

I'm aware of this, I was referring to the fact that you even brought it up given the context in which we were speaking

theamazingtool
09-24-2008, 02:19 PM
my bad gramps...

Master_Of_Nothing
09-24-2008, 03:43 PM
lol, but way below the belt.

Bears smell menstruation? What kinda sick perverted bear learnt to do that

Inner_Eulogy
09-25-2008, 09:18 AM
my bad gramps...

I'm not even close to being a grandpa, but nice worthless try

Master_Of_Nothing
09-25-2008, 01:36 PM
Your daughters only 4 right?

Inner_Eulogy
09-25-2008, 05:17 PM
Your daughters only 4 right?

Who? Huh?

You mean my son? He turns 5 this weekend actually.

akarsha_
09-25-2008, 10:52 PM
Happy Birthday to him!

Inner_Eulogy
09-26-2008, 07:46 AM
Happy Birthday to him!

Thanks

akarsha_
09-26-2008, 08:00 AM
No problems.

Inner_Eulogy
09-26-2008, 09:21 AM
No problems.

I would hope not

gonzo
09-26-2008, 12:11 PM
Enjoy the weekend with your son.
Going to a Cub game?
My children and I like going to Raptor games.

Inner_Eulogy
09-26-2008, 01:26 PM
Enjoy the weekend with your son.
Going to a Cub game?
My children and I like going to Raptor games.

Actually, neither one of us are really into baseball. But we're throwing a party and taking him to Kiddie Land which is kinda like a kids Six Flags.

gonzo
09-26-2008, 03:23 PM
I don't like baseball either, rather watch chess.
Sounds like a perfect weekend.
Let the good times roll.

gonzo
09-26-2008, 03:24 PM
Oops. Forgot to push that button.
Have a good weekend.

Master_Of_Nothing
09-26-2008, 07:37 PM
My bad, hope you and your son have a mean weekend.
*Cue birthday music*
Happy birthday to yoooou...
Happy birthday to yoooou...

Don't_Need_Validation
09-25-2011, 11:30 AM

OP: can you please give anthropomorphism to Mozart. I am sure you will be able to if you spent a fraction of the time to Tool's music. You are glorifying a technique way past the ability of music to produce with out some personal experience.

I am serious, classical music will make you feel so many feelings and experiences, but it isn't a mystery. Please report back what you feel, I am curious from your bat-images.

For all the haters; as long as he acknowledges this is his experience, then telling him what he experiences is wrong is just being cancer to the human race.
It is like a a person who is color-blind and another non color-blind person arguing over what color is which. Each sees it differently, no matter how hard you argue over it.

I Feed On Life
02-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Seen a doctor? I think you're partially retarded.
Seconded :)

ufopancakes
02-13-2013, 11:59 PM
If music-inspired visions is retarded, then all of the musicians you enjoy are wayy fucking retarded. Especially Tool.