PDA

View Full Version : Life is Full of Colors, It's up to U.

My name Is Jason
09-24-2003, 02:39 PM
Life is full of colors, there are endless opportunities and choices for one to make. People can take something for what it is or they can analyze, interpret and decipher until they think that they understand it. Unfortunately you can not understand anything. Simply put the world is not to be understood it is to be felt, and experienced. Learning will occur over time, if you look within yourself and allow your flow(actions) to happen without drawbacks or seconds thoughts. Take for instance being with a girl. Say you are starting to hang out get acquainted and suddenly you are talking and playing and then poof, out of nowhere you both kind of just stop thinking about everything else, except each other and making a connection. If you act on that instant all is well and you are simply following what your intuition told you too do. If you don’t there is no doubt you will be kicking yourself that night when your are trying to go to sleep, thinking about everything you did in your day and assessing you life’s work and your life’s accomplishments for that day.

Everything is connected in some way and there is a certain level that we can tap into this, depending on training and awareness (I will not talk about this because it is different for everyone and everyone in my mind must discover on their own, what their potential is and how to reach their highest attainable level of awareness). It is not about analyzing everything until is it stone dead and boring. It is about simply feeling and knowing when things are linked together. Every thought and event is in a way a clue for another. You may not see it to begin, but over the course of time slowly it becomes more prevalent. Everything does go around and around and everything will end up in a “Spiral”.

Take a minute and think about those times that you said I knew that was going to happen, I knew the right answer I knew that she liked me, I knew it I just knew it. These all tell what we think we know although we really don’t know it we just feel it. Everything is going to go around you. And it is up to you to get into the circle and it is up to you to be felt by others.

My name is Jason, and we begin today……….

Luna Galapogos
09-24-2003, 04:22 PM
Ah yes, indigo-violet-moave. They are all purple. You know that they are all purple. Moave is purple isn't it. Anyway, I agree that in your gut you know that each is purple, so don't fret over what shade it is. Just go with it and see how that color works for you in the long run.

Nothingtosay
09-24-2003, 04:45 PM
Life is full of colors, there are endless opportunities and choices for one to make. People can take something for what it is or they can analyze, interpret and decipher until they think that they understand it. Unfortunately you can not understand anything. Simply put the world is not to be understood it is to be felt, and experienced. Learning will occur over time, if you look within yourself and allow your flow(actions) to happen without drawbacks or seconds thoughts. Take for instance being with a girl. Say you are starting to hang out get acquainted and suddenly you are talking and playing and then poof, out of nowhere you both kind of just stop thinking about everything else, except each other and making a connection. If you act on that instant all is well and you are simply following what your intuition told you too do. If you don’t there is no doubt you will be kicking yourself that night when your are trying to go to sleep, thinking about everything you did in your day and assessing you life’s work and your life’s accomplishments for that day.

Everything is connected in some way and there is a certain level that we can tap into this, depending on training and awareness (I will not talk about this because it is different for everyone and everyone in my mind must discover on their own, what their potential is and how to reach their highest attainable level of awareness). It is not about analyzing everything until is it stone dead and boring. It is about simply feeling and knowing when things are linked together. Every thought and event is in a way a clue for another. You may not see it to begin, but over the course of time slowly it becomes more prevalent. Everything does go around and around and everything will end up in a “Spiral”.

Take a minute and think about those times that you said I knew that was going to happen, I knew the right answer I knew that she liked me, I knew it I just knew it. These all tell what we think we know although we really don’t know it we just feel it. Everything is going to go around you. And it is up to you to get into the circle and it is up to you to be felt by others.

My name is Jason, and we begin today……….

Very profound, Jason. Very trippy, indeed.

regal lover
09-24-2003, 06:09 PM
i think at a certain level of awareness emotional intelligence is by far superior to rational thought for experiencing the sheer abundance of life but too many people think that following their heart means to act on impulses and fear based desires.this mistake results in the idea that rational thought creates more clarity . i think the reality is that there is a time and place for reason and it mainly occurs in the external world but inside yourself you should always seek the truth of how you feel and why instead of rationalising to find some kind of shallow solution to your goals and problems

Patches
09-26-2003, 09:30 PM
with jason's interestingly profound explination of the gut feeling...maybe a new meaning to the beginning of the song may be found--

black and white are all I see, in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me, lets me see.

possibly a reference to the idea of the emotional growth of a human being?

when you are young, you only seem to notice good and bad, or happy and sad(black and white). you can't recognize tragedy or treachery or euphoria or sexuality, its just black and white. Red and yellow are then the newer emotions that you pick up in your travels...love, hate, fear, confusion, etc. it might be your solid colours that represent the more specific of the black and white, but not to a point of them being applicable to only one or two situations. As we grow, we loose the black and white and move to pink, saffron, vermillion, tan, and the 28 shades of grey dogs see in. it might be time we all learned everything is just too specific, and that we still need our black and white to get any other colour.

My name Is Jason
04-27-2004, 04:15 AM

Echoghost
05-09-2004, 04:19 PM
black and white are all I see, in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me, lets me see.

possibly a reference to the idea of the emotional growth of a human being?

Maybe, but maybe not, because when you are born, for a while, the only colors you see are Black and White. Maybe it is about Growth?