PDA

View Full Version : "see you auntie" ...

SageBerkano
09-23-2003, 01:31 PM
This is from the FAQ:

G12. I don't understand where at the end of the liner notes, it says "see you auntie" ...?!

Say it one syllable at a time. Slowly. Over and over. Without an accent. To somebody else. If you really aren't up to the mental challenge, try this: "C ...".

---------------------------------

well, i just want to make sure i get this right...
C U and T.
CUT???

is that what u think they're implying? i'm trying not to be thick, but it doesn't seem to fit- but i can't think of anything else.

any other ideas? or does this actually seem to fit in...

SageBerkano
09-24-2003, 01:23 PM
eh, sorry. i live in ny... i have no idea if that makes a difference... i'm just gonna blame accents and ignore my ignorance.

Windir
09-24-2003, 02:27 PM
It's a matter of syllables.

See You Auntie//See You Aun-tie//See-You-Aun-Tie//C U Aun-Tee//C - U - N - T

See = C
You = U
Aun = N
Tee = T

Cunt!

Clutch_The_Cornerstone
03-18-2007, 07:59 PM
hmmmm.. ok?

see you auntie... it's pronounced like "see you en-tee" as most do in say it in California.

C-U-N-T

TOOL is AWESOME!

PhilTheVoid
03-19-2007, 02:12 AM
TOOL is AWESOME!

that's an old joke dude.

Clutch_The_Cornerstone
04-06-2007, 03:36 PM
well im sorry i didnt hear the joke before you...Shoot me yourself. Choke on it. Cheers. DUDE!

hushypushy
04-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Good bump

O.G.T.92
04-09-2007, 04:51 PM
LOL, I still probably wouldn't have gotten it if I hadn't read the FAQ years ago.

Shinji
06-27-2007, 04:33 AM
Is it for Paul ?

Because when Justin played in London with Tool but as the bass player of Peach, Paul said "Justin's a cunt."

Tool_Is_Sick
09-13-2007, 08:33 PM
This has nothing to do with this thread but Do you know if Southpark actually had a character with a TOOL shirt on? If so i wanna see the episode. like this guys avatar above me??

Nikeda-Taylor
01-22-2008, 04:34 PM
This is from the FAQ:

G12. I don't understand where at the end of the liner notes, it says "see you auntie" ...?!

Say it one syllable at a time. Slowly. Over and over. Without an accent. To somebody else. If you really aren't up to the mental challenge, try this: "C ...".

---------------------------------

well, i just want to make sure i get this right...
C U and T.
CUT???

is that what u think they're implying? i'm trying not to be thick, but it doesn't seem to fit- but i can't think of anything else.

any other ideas? or does this actually seem to fit in...

Hm...interesting thought..nope, have no ideas about that now...and it does fit into it.

Nikeda-Taylor
02-13-2008, 05:30 PM
HAHAhahahahahahaha!!!!..i didn't noticed it said..cunt....so funny! xp

Angel on the Sideline
02-14-2008, 05:37 AM
Is it for Paul ?

Because when Justin played in London with Tool but as the bass player of Peach, Paul said "Justin's a cunt."

Can you source this information? I've never heard this one before.