PDA

View Full Version : OBE?

false_living123
05-27-2008, 09:52 AM
I'm not sure how to explain this, or how to classify it, but maybe you can all help me. Im trying to figure out if i had an OBE a few nights ago.

Ok, it was about 1 or 2 AM, and i had just finished smoking my nightly bowl to go to bed. I was lying on my right arm like a usually do, and i was sprawled out in my bed. I had some music in the backround, not too loud, not too quiet, enough for me to hear it clearly. As i began to doze off, i began seeing the regular images associated with the music in my head (nothing new), but this time something was different. I felt as if I couldn't move, not that I wanted to move, but it was impossible that moment. I began to feel a slight vibration in my head and chest, and I began to see much more clearer images. The most eerie, and most bizzarly clear image i saw was an eye that split into two faces with one eye staring at each other. I was looking at it as though it was a 2-D image, a cartoon if you will, but then i started to see it on many different
3-D levels, as if i could control the way i saw it. It was then when i heard a popping sound all around me and then i suddenly regained movement and i opened my eyes.

?????

and by the way, besides that ONE bowl, i was completely sober

Yast3r
05-27-2008, 10:35 AM
Sounds like you might have fallen asleep and had a lucid dream. The sleep paralysis kicked in which means you didn't realize you had a lucid dream and then you started hallucinating. It's happened to me more than a few times experimenting with the such, but that's just my guess.

You might have experienced something different.

Inner_Eulogy
05-27-2008, 10:38 AM
You might have experienced something different.

Like a loss of intelligence

Yast3r
05-27-2008, 10:40 AM
Like a loss of intelligence

Here Inner, I'll set you up for a one liner.

Maybe it was a loss of intelligence, did you get hit in the head with any balls that day?

theamazingtool
05-30-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm not sure how to explain this, or how to classify it, but maybe you can all help me. Im trying to figure out if i had an OBE a few nights ago.

Ok, it was about 1 or 2 AM, and i had just finished smoking my nightly bowl to go to bed. I was lying on my right arm like a usually do, and i was sprawled out in my bed. I had some music in the backround, not too loud, not too quiet, enough for me to hear it clearly. As i began to doze off, i began seeing the regular images associated with the music in my head (nothing new), but this time something was different. I felt as if I couldn't move, not that I wanted to move, but it was impossible that moment. I began to feel a slight vibration in my head and chest, and I began to see much more clearer images. The most eerie, and most bizzarly clear image i saw was an eye that split into two faces with one eye staring at each other. I was looking at it as though it was a 2-D image, a cartoon if you will, but then i started to see it on many different
3-D levels, as if i could control the way i saw it. It was then when i heard a popping sound all around me and then i suddenly regained movement and i opened my eyes.

?????

use your brain, you retard

Neter Maat
05-31-2008, 03:18 AM
I felt as if I couldn't move, not that I wanted to move, but it was impossible that moment. I began to feel a slight vibration in my head and chest, and I began to see much more clearer images. The most eerie, and most bizzarly clear image i saw was an eye that split into two faces with one eye staring at each other. I was looking at it as though it was a 2-D image, a cartoon if you will, but then i started to see it on many different

Sounds like a kundalini experience.

Inner_Eulogy
06-02-2008, 05:52 PM
Here Inner, I'll set you up for a one liner.

Maybe it was a loss of intelligence, did you get hit in the head with any balls that day?

I'm not sure I know where you're going with that one

false_living123
06-03-2008, 08:31 AM
use your brain, you retard

Please explain how I am not using my brain.

Inner_Eulogy
06-03-2008, 09:46 AM

Have you used it as a bowling ball before? I didn't think so!

false_living123
06-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Have you used it as a bowling ball before? I didn't think so!

:S

theamazingtool
06-03-2008, 06:49 PM

sounds like your high, tired and your mind is wandering. dont overanalyze it man...

ufopancakes
06-24-2008, 10:04 PM

?????

I had a friend who had similar things happen to him, only he doesn't do drugs or smoke or anything. It could have been sleep paralysis during a REM sleep. You could have just become aware of it.