PDA

View Full Version : film syncs

pacifister
12-06-2002, 09:07 AM
I know the faq says syncs are coincidences but they can still be fun. What films does Ænima sync with? Any theories?

Peon
12-07-2002, 09:35 PM
Well one of the earlier ones is that AEnema (not good with html) sycs up with fantasia. I can dig for more.

spiralion
12-12-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Peon
Well one of the earlier ones is that AEnema (not good with html) sycs up with fantasia. I can dig for more. I don't have a copy of fantasia, but i would like one. But anyways I've also heard that Siamese Dream matches up with it too. Maybe every albulm matches up with it.

Then you have the DSOTM and Wizzard of Oz thing....

Mr. Hey
12-12-2002, 12:55 PM
its actually Pink Floyd's Animals that syncs up wwith the wizard of oz

pacifister
12-29-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Hey
its actually Pink Floyd's Animals that syncs up wwith the wizard of oz

Does it sync up better than dsotm, because (though I've never tried it) I've heard and read about the DSOTM and WOO thing but never have I once heard of the Animals syncing with anything. Maybe all Pink Floyd cds sync with the Wizard of OZ!

Anyway. I've always been pretty sure you could find syncs in a lot of things but this proves that you CAN find them in ANYTHING. (take with a grain of salt)

My friend, Tim's parents had just left for the week and naturally we had a pot party (before you dismiss this as a drug induced fantasy....well don't). After doing our business in the basement we went upstairs and put on some music and Tim wanted to watch some sports (nobody else did). Amazingly the music matched up with many things on screen. What were we listening to? All four Tool albums on random! It was fun.

Professor Frink
12-30-2002, 10:01 AM
this works great
http://toolshed.down.net/opinion/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=728

neveragain
12-30-2002, 10:18 AM
Sorry, I'm not sure when to start the cd, but The Wall works with Alice in Wonderland, when the first cd ends pause movie, and start again with second cd, I'll try to consult one of my hippie, movie buff friends to find out the exact start time for ya'll. I'm also positive that it's DSOTM with Wizard.

stillclover
01-14-2003, 08:13 PM
it is DSOTM with the wizard of oz. ive seen it, it was eerie, i wish i had a copy. but then again, pink floyd syncs to life if your looking calm enough.

Dhalz
01-24-2003, 02:47 AM
Try this even though its a hassle. get all five radiohead albums start them at the same time simeltaneously and watch the matrix. they done it in a cinema in canada and me and a friend tried it and it works.

daviid
01-30-2013, 02:30 AM
It's also fun to have your friends over and observe a film together, appreciate a meal and drink before you settle down have fun with the big screen! Gone are the traffic battles, parking problems, battling cold weather and trying to get everyone ready on a chance to make it to the beginning of the film.

zombie
02-04-2013, 12:58 PM
wut.