PDA

View Full Version : HURRY! I need info about the Misprint cd/dvd!

Inquiring Minds
05-14-2008, 04:11 PM
Okay I need to know very soon what the difference is between the original, misprinted runs of Salival, and the less valuable, corrected versions. How can I determine which version I have?

I was told there is some misprinting in the cd booklet and there is some disc errors with the dvd. If you could please let me know - I'm bidding on Ebay and I only have a certain amount of time.

Yast3r
05-14-2008, 04:44 PM
Something about track listing being wrong, and Pushit is spelled as Push it or Push-it? or something along those lines. I'll try and find out for you.

Inquiring Minds
05-14-2008, 06:27 PM
Something about track listing being wrong, and Pushit is spelled as Push it or Push-it? or something along those lines. I'll try and find out for you.

Thanks. I didn't bid on the box, but I already have it anyway - some fuckwad stole the cd booklet but didn't notice the discs weren't in it. It would be cool to know if the one I have is the rare one. BTW, do the glitches have anything to do with the looping menu option that doesn't do anything but lead back to the main screen?

Th@ Guy
05-28-2008, 04:44 AM
I have a version which is dvd + video which is really annoying as i would loved to have owned the audio tracks, anyone solved the bizarre buttons that appear to do nothing?

sakooon
04-13-2015, 02:28 AM
I was told there is some misprinting in the cd booklet and there is some disc errors with the dvd. If you could please let me know - I'm bidding on Ebay and I only have a certain amount of time.???

hellboy1975
04-13-2015, 03:34 AM
If it's the misprint I'd bid at least US$1,000,000 more.

TheChosenOne
07-22-2015, 10:09 PM
I actually need to know the exact spelling of the songs on salival to figure out the secret tracklist