PDA

View Full Version : Information about the Undertow Vinyl?

Inquiring Minds
05-14-2008, 04:08 PM
Okay so I'm attempting to complete my Tool Vinyl collection, but I'm having some issues. First of all, does anyone know if all Undertow vinyls are original run, or has there been a reissue of them since they came out? If there has been reissues, how can I tell the 1st run apart from the reissue?

I'm about to spend a lot of money on Ebay, and I have the serial numbers off the vinyls I'm bidding on, so I just want to assess the true value of this vinyl and make sure I'm not getting scammed. Time is of the essence - please respond!!!

marcus
12-18-2008, 03:48 AM
Undertow has been reissued.

Hope that helps

Inner_Eulogy
12-18-2008, 10:35 AM
Undertow has been reissued.

Hope that helps

You tell 'em Snoop

Yast3r
12-19-2008, 06:58 AM
http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=Undertow+Vinyl

It's a real link, don't think I'm being a smartass.

gonzo
12-19-2008, 12:30 PM

Why thank you.

slamminsalmon
12-19-2008, 12:50 PM

how are you not being a smart ass?

Yast3r
12-20-2008, 07:44 AM
how are you not being a smart ass?

Because I was being helpful?

gonzo
12-20-2008, 02:39 PM
Because I was being helpful?

Psssst!

Yast3r
12-21-2008, 11:01 AM
Psssst!

Cesar still hasn't taken my avatar out of the red zone. :(

gonzo
12-21-2008, 02:55 PM
Cesar still hasn't taken my avatar out of the red zone. :(

Everything in time.
Which makes it perfect for now.

Next door is a golden lab puppy.
I get to dog sit it.
Pssst.
It's already listening to me.

gonzo
01-01-2009, 09:23 AM
Yeah. I'm no Cesar.
The puppy only follows half my commands.

gonzo
01-01-2009, 09:23 AM
That. And my record player broke.

Yast3r
01-01-2009, 05:31 PM
There's a new show on that channel called DogTown. It's a town for dogs. Fascinating stuff... some even are missing limbs.

Strewth
01-01-2009, 09:37 PM
I'm serious, I have been bitten by too many puppies, and your avatar makes me extremely uneasy at times. I can feel those horrible little needle teeth pinching the tips of my fingers and scraping the fleshy bits of my hand, and I can hear that almost innocuous gurgling growl.

gonzo
01-02-2009, 07:12 AM
There's a new show on that channel called DogTown. It's a town for dogs. Fascinating stuff... some even are missing limbs.

I'll definitely check that out.

Missing limbs. I'm comfortable with mutations.

And your dog/avatar, yeah, I like 'em.
To DogTown.

gonzo
01-02-2009, 07:16 AM
I'm serious, I have been bitten by too many puppies, and your avatar makes me extremely uneasy at times. I can feel those horrible little needle teeth pinching the tips of my fingers and scraping the fleshy bits of my hand, and I can hear that almost innocuous gurgling growl.

Scars are cool.
Scraps with animals build character.
It's like going to a crazy, ex-wrestling dentist for knee surgery.
You know you're going home wiser for all your troubles and tribulations.

Yast3r
01-02-2009, 08:37 AM
Last night a dog had a brain tumor on Dogtown, he slanted his head to the left and had his eyeball sinking into his skull. He was also bald with the exception of his head and tail which were huge and fluffy (strikingly familiar to a lion)

They had to euthanize him halfway through the episode because he was throwing up, walking in circles and running into the wall.

Inner_Eulogy
01-02-2009, 09:08 AM
Poor thing

gonzo
01-02-2009, 10:07 AM
Last night a dog had a brain tumor on Dogtown, he slanted his head to the left and had his eyeball sinking into his skull. He was also bald with the exception of his head and tail which were huge and fluffy (strikingly familiar to a lion)

They had to euthanize him halfway through the episode because he was throwing up, walking in circles and running into the wall.

The poor dog.
That kind of scenario just makes my heart crack.
Mainly, because I can picture myself holding it and repeating, 'It's okay.'

Strewth
01-02-2009, 10:36 AM
When I think about it, when I let my mind go there, when I've been there, it has always felt like betrayal. Kills a small piece of what remains of innocence. And while it's kinder to make it stop, it still felt like I had let her down, looking into those sweet brown eyes and telling her for the last time that I love her and that it will be all right. She trusted me. And whether it was an accident of mismatched aging between her and me, or if there was something more that could have been done, I still feel like I lied.

They didn't want me there when they slipped the needle in. And I never said goodbye.

Sometimes, in dreams, I've seen her. My dead pets usually come back in dreams as zombies and I have to whack them with a shovel. But not her. We are always running through a field, green and bright and fresh, and she's bounding right alongside me or circling me, and her rich voice fills in all the sounds in barks and yips. And there's a warmth and an utter lack of fear.

If there's something after all this and maybe dogs can come back and visit you after they die, I think she knows I only ever loved her. I think she understands.

gonzo
01-02-2009, 10:45 AM
When I think about it, when I let my mind go there, when I've been there, it has always felt like betrayal. Kills a small piece of what remains of innocence. And while it's kinder to make it stop, it still felt like I had let her down, looking into those sweet brown eyes and telling her for the last time that I love her and that it will be all right. She trusted me. And whether it was an accident of mismatched aging between her and me, or if there was something more that could have been done, I still feel like I lied.

They didn't want me there when they slipped the needle in. And I never said goodbye.

Sometimes, in dreams, I've seen her. My dead pets usually come back in dreams as zombies and I have to whack them with a shovel. But not her. We are always running through a field, green and bright and fresh, and she's bounding right alongside me or circling me, and her rich voice fills in all the sounds in barks and yips. And there's a warmth and an utter lack of fear.

If there's something after all this and maybe dogs can come back and visit you after they die, I think she knows I only ever loved her. I think she understands.

This happens to me, also. It's the eyes. The soul's mirror, eh?
My dad's dog just had an operation. I just called him to see, y'know, how it went.
Just to be there, in spirit, for them.
And the whole time, I was thinking of the paraphrase, "How we treat the weak(and infirm), yeah, that's our true nature calling." Perry Farrell-Strays
Bottom line; it's harder not to be there.
It's important They understand, we love them no matter what.

Strewth
01-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Sometimes I read over, and I wonder how we diverge.

Undertow turning into the loss of or concern about losing the creatures who love us unconditionally.

Vinyl and dogs.

gonzo
01-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Sometimes I read over, and I wonder how we diverge.

Undertow turning into the loss of or concern about losing the creatures who love us unconditionally.

Vinyl and dogs.

Nostalgia for things that never let us down.

gonzo
01-02-2009, 11:56 AM
Or, the simple things in life.
And not getting sucked into the undertow of flashy-new-fangled, something-or-others.

Strewth
01-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Strange memories.

Velveteen Rabbit audio on vinyl and played until it did not work any longer.

Dogs and childhood. Vinyl, remembering mum's stereo, big expensive fucker, and the tiny needle cleaning device she had and how funny I thought it was when I was small. It was a little vibrating thinger, and I chased the cats with it.

Mum gave me her vinyl copy of The Wall a few years ago. It's not as if I have gotten any use out of it, or can hope to any time soon. It's sitting safely in a sturdy box nearly 2000 miles away, four days driving, Fortuna. Storage unit, with everything else, my books, my movies, the better part of my better artwork. Even Crowley is up there, hell.

Silly material attachment, maybe, but there's more. All of these things, they have some strange memory, some importance beyond what they're made of. People, places, events, as much pressed in or printed on or woven into the fabric of what these things are on the surface.

When I say I miss my stuff, I guess I mean that I miss what my stuff means to me.

gonzo
01-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Hey. I mulled this over for a bit.
And it still fuddles me up. I believe because of the infinite possibilities.
Ultimately, the enigma is wrapped around individual memories.
And each of us carries our own specific blueprint's of data.
Why some things simply can't be bought or sold.
And, also, why everyone sees these 'golden moments' differently.

A lot of my golden moments revolve around vinyl albums.
Music is the main threadding holding together my timeline.
Then music leads to words leads to art leads to movies...

Strewth
01-03-2009, 04:26 PM
I was going through some of the scripts from my comic book today, picking certain scripts out to take with me on a quickly approaching trip. And I was looking through my super-rough drafts, I could feel the memories in them, where I wrote them, what was going on. One scene here, written while waiting at the airport in Phoenix, Arizona, and another one I concocted sitting on a bench outside the library. I remember what I was listening to, in the beginning it was Mer de Noms, somewhere near the middle Dark Side of the Moon, the end of the second story arc was Smashing Pumpkins. This and that, here and there. The music is as much a part of it for me as the writing. I think, without the music, the writing probably would have never been.

When I look through my scripts, I'm bombarded by these memories. The pages hold more than the words, and the words mean more to me than their definitions. Because things happened during the composition that somehow find their trigger when I flip through those pages.

And I remember just today talking about where I had written so many of the scripts, not a single one of them came into being at a desk. And here, now, it has connected again, to memory. Strange synchronicity.

Yast3r
01-03-2009, 04:36 PM
I was going through some of the scripts from my comic book today, picking certain scripts out to take with me on a quickly approaching trip. And I was looking through my super-rough drafts, I could feel the memories in them, where I wrote them, what was going on. One scene here, written while waiting at the airport in Phoenix, Arizona, and another one I concocted sitting on a bench outside the library. I remember what I was listening to, in the beginning it was Mer de Noms, somewhere near the middle Dark Side of the Moon, the end of the second story arc was Smashing Pumpkins. This and that, here and there. The music is as much a part of it for me as the writing. I think, without the music, the writing probably would have never been.

When I look through my scripts, I'm bombarded by these memories. The pages hold more than the words, and the words mean more to me than their definitions. Because things happened during the composition that somehow find their trigger when I flip through those pages.

And I remember just today talking about where I had written so many of the scripts, not a single one of them came into being at a desk. And here, now, it has connected again, to memory. Strange synchronicity.

Do you have any work online for us to see?

Strewth
01-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Pix or it didn't happen, right?

No, I don't. It's not in the phase when I'll be drawing it.

But once I do have stuff online, yeah. Of course. I'm probably gonna be a total attention whore about it, actually.

As in...

Yeah, I really like Lateralus, and o hai, have you read my COMIC BOOK?

Actually, I lied. I think I have like four sketches of two fairly minor characters. I'll find them later.

Yast3r
01-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Pix or it didn't happen, right?

No, I don't. It's not in the phase when I'll be drawing it.

But once I do have stuff online, yeah. Of course. I'm probably gonna be a total attention whore about it, actually.

As in...

Yeah, I really like Lateralus, and o hai, have you read my COMIC BOOK?

Actually, I lied. I think I have like four sketches of two fairly minor characters. I'll find them later.

If you're ever looking for exposure, I just opened an entertainment page on my website... I interviewed Paul Telner and broke the news about his TV Deal, I interviewed Brock Laborde about his book... and we've only had the page up for 2 weeks.

If you have like some one or two page drawings and want to get your name out, send me a link and I'll throw them up, credit you and see what that can do for you! :)

Strewth
01-03-2009, 05:23 PM
That's cool that you've gotten to that point so quickly with your site. Congrats on that.

Well, once I get to the point where I actually have uh, content or something, I will feel no shame in hitting you up. Probably like 5 or 6 months depending on job or whatever...

I'll give you much props for it on my site where I'm gonna be publishing for sure.

Yast3r
01-03-2009, 05:31 PM
That's cool that you've gotten to that point so quickly with your site. Congrats on that.

Well, once I get to the point where I actually have uh, content or something, I will feel no shame in hitting you up. Probably like 5 or 6 months depending on job or whatever...

I'll give you much props for it on my site where I'm gonna be publishing for sure.

We've been up for a while with gaming--I get all my Xbox 360 games for free from all the main companies... my friends deal with PS3, Wii etc. But I have grown apart from gaming a bit and wanted something that's more of my thing; entertainment.

I wanted to focus on books, interviews with celebrities, interesting art, television and movies (I'm currently taking television broadcasting in college). I've been having trouble finding content worthy of publishing though... :(

Strewth
01-03-2009, 06:08 PM
I had a thoughtful and maybe insightful poaste but then my stupid friend called me and distracted me and I can't remember what I was going to say.

Something along the lines of things are veering more towards self publication etc and uh creative commons, no longer being slaves to the mainstream preestablished order of the media in general due entirely to the exclusionary and elitist practises of the industry...

Something like that.

gonzo
01-04-2009, 06:48 AM
Good, let's build on this.
Undertow is out on vinyl...
Vinyl is a trigger, spinning us back and out into memory land.
Soundtrack, images, movement.
Edit, cut, paste.
Yumm, paste.

Strewth
01-04-2009, 09:45 AM
I think when people started to hear about libraries and universities putting their entire collections online for people to read, and once google books got in gear, people started to realize that maybe self publication didn't have to be as difficult as saving up money and paying for printing and then hoping it sold. Or selling your soul to some shady company who guaranteed publication, but nothing else.

And the same for music. The whole revolution that occurred with Napster changed things. It gave way for iTunes and other similar venues, which are accessible even to groups without a label or a recording contract. And iTunes' honesty about how many mp3s they sold versus how many mp3s the labels paid their clients for shone a pretty bright and revealing light on how badly some people were getting screwed. Now Radiohead and NIN and a few others have ditched their labels (either permanently or temporarily) and now allow free download of their new albums from their websites. Radiohead: enter your own price, no seriously. Pay or not; they've known which side their bread is buttered on for a long time. The big money comes from touring. Royalties and record sales, that's the label's business and they take a pretty big cut. So finally a few groups manned up and were all like fuck the labels, because they've been fucking the musicians for a long time. Time to bite back. And I think the logic is that they've figured that if more people know about the music, if more people are interested, then they'll probably sell more tickets. If the music is more accessible, then more people will know. And big names like Radiohead and NIN can get away with it. Whether or not anyone new will be able to make it "big" doing their own self promotion and sale online has yet to be seen, whether they will be able to make a living at it. But that's the direction it's heading. And I hope they can make it.

Even television is going towards an online or online and free medium. From mini web-isodes to actually allowing people to watch full-length episodes of current shows. And then there are people who do video blogging and other things like that with reasonable success. Sometimes CRAZY success.

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. Free for anyone who wants it, and with pretty high production values.

There's even some comic book by someone who has made money at comic books released online. I can't say I like the comic book itself, because I don't, but I like the concept.

Merchandise, touring, and maybe collectible items for the hardcore fans. You can live off that if you know what you're doing.

The guy who makes the webcomic XKCD is self sufficient at it. He used to work for NASA or something. Now he just does XKCD. And he survives. If he had been dependent on a publisher or a contract or something in that direction, he would have given up or starved by now, and eventually he would have been dropped. But he didn't; he did it online and just allowed his audience to grow and the cash he made to grow until he was self-sufficient. We've still got XKCD.

It works. But you have to do it right, and you've still got to have a little bit of luck. Taking out the publishers or record labels or studios can do a lot towards making sure that what money you make at it is YOUR money solves a certain number of problems, but it leaves others open and creates a few. But this is new. It hasn't been figured out entirely yet.

And I'm not saying that making money off of your art is the most important thing. But it is NICE. And if you can live off it, then that just means you'll be able to produce more of your craft without much worry about holding down a 9 to 5 job to pay the bills at the same time.

Vinyl, yeah. It has memories. It's sentimental. It's part of a time when anyone could strike sparks, when rocknroll was a smaller industry in a smaller world with a very specific audience, where people were connected. Mum was a hippie, and she actually lived next door to Jim Morrison at one point, no shit. But those times have been dead for a long time. And now we're going towards... you can't even touch an mp3. You can't pick it up and look at it and watch the way the light plays on grooves. It is only useful to listen to. It is only information, and it is intangible because of it.

Zeros and ones.

I will always have an affinity towards the feeling of carefully slipping a record out of its sleeve or cracking open a cd for the first time, but then again, I'm sure that some people around the time that the automobile overtook the horsenbuggy missed the closeness with their animal and the gentle sound of horseshoes against the ground. I miss my first computer, even though it was a plasticky piece of crap by today's standards. I've never felt that way again towards another computer, never felt that thrilled and that impressed. It had a four gig harddrive. I was so pleased. But within a few years, it was obsolete. Technological progress and sentiment are often at odds with each other.

But that doesn't mean that either are wrong.

Yast3r
01-04-2009, 10:00 AM
I interviewed the minds behind White Ninja who now successfully live off their comics and the spin-off merchandise.

To bring things really into perspective; I Can Has Cheezburger has 4 workers who make their livings soley off posting user submitted cat pictures (which most have been frequenting many forums for years). They now own about 6 blogs posting images with captions and are doing quite well for themselves.

To say I am envious would be an understatement.

Strewth
01-04-2009, 10:23 AM
Indeed.

That reminds me: I once had a genius idea for a business venture. I know that certain people who have never lived in Texas, people from New York and other "strange foreign lands" have a certain affinity for the good ol' Texan stuff, like tumbleweeds. I do not understand this, but I am aware of it. Certain types have been known to purchase tumbleweeds on ebay and the like, to decorate or what have you. And it occurred to me, as I watched some tumbleweeds accumulate against the side of my house last winter that I could, in theory, collect the seeds, provide growing instructions, and produce a small "Grow Your Own" tumbleweed kit to sell to these bizarre and um maybe slightly dumb people. I could sell them for like five bucks, virtually no investment on my part. Ebay account, plastic bags, small printout of instructions, and the seeds are free to me.

Then I found out it had been done. Something about the lack of originality made me not want to do it.

Yast3r
01-04-2009, 04:26 PM
Indeed.

That reminds me: I once had a genius idea for a business venture. I know that certain people who have never lived in Texas, people from New York and other "strange foreign lands" have a certain affinity for the good ol' Texan stuff, like tumbleweeds. I do not understand this, but I am aware of it. Certain types have been known to purchase tumbleweeds on ebay and the like, to decorate or what have you. And it occurred to me, as I watched some tumbleweeds accumulate against the side of my house last winter that I could, in theory, collect the seeds, provide growing instructions, and produce a small "Grow Your Own" tumbleweed kit to sell to these bizarre and um maybe slightly dumb people. I could sell them for like five bucks, virtually no investment on my part. Ebay account, plastic bags, small printout of instructions, and the seeds are free to me.

Then I found out it had been done. Something about the lack of originality made me not want to do it.

That's actually a really good idea--and imitation wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing if you can come up with a catchy slogan and website. I'd seriously look into that venture... even if it goes nowhere; it costs you nothing to invest in.

gonzo
01-05-2009, 04:43 AM
That is a good idea.
Tumbleweeds, small cactii, desert roses, etc...
Your own lil' factory of green, pardner.

Yast3r
01-05-2009, 08:57 AM
That is a good idea.
Tumbleweeds, small cactii, desert roses, etc...
Your own lil' factory of green, pardner.

Or little factory of lack-of-green, being tumbleweeds and all.

Strewth
01-05-2009, 11:35 AM
Tumbleweeds are actually kind of nifty looking when they're green. First time I saw one, it didn't equate to tumbleweed right off.

gonzo
01-05-2009, 01:38 PM
I don't have a green thumb at all.
My gardening digits are plaid.

Yast3r
01-05-2009, 01:50 PM
I just have an apartment, no chance to grow a green thumb. I do have an indoor lemon tree however, although it lost its leaves a month ago and hasn't grown them back... and I'm not quite so sure as to why.

gonzo
01-05-2009, 01:55 PM
I just have an apartment, no chance to grow a green thumb. I do have an indoor lemon tree however, although it lost its leaves a month ago and hasn't grown them back... and I'm not quite so sure as to why.

My orchid, my one solitary plant, is morphing into a cactus.
Soon, I will write it's eulogy.

Yast3r
01-05-2009, 01:59 PM
My orchid, my one solitary plant, is morphing into a cactus.
Soon, I will write it's eulogy.

Will you be holding a ceremony? We're both in Canada--perhaps I can attend and see that it gets a proper burial.

Strewth
01-05-2009, 02:01 PM
I've had a shamrock, the same shamrock, growing in a pot for nearly four years now.

His name is Barney, and I am convinced that naming plants makes them live longer.

gonzo
01-05-2009, 02:04 PM
Will you be holding a ceremony? We're both in Canada--perhaps I can attend and see that it gets a proper burial.

Now, that sounds like a plan.
The wild orchid wake.

gonzo
01-05-2009, 02:07 PM
I've had a shamrock, the same shamrock, growing in a pot for nearly four years now.

His name is Barney, and I am convinced that naming plants makes them live longer.

That's the luck of the Irish, lass.
But good advice.
My plant has been called 'It' for far too long.
Perhaps, Oscar.
He may get saved yet.

Yast3r
01-05-2009, 02:12 PM

Perhaps I shall call my Lemon Tree, Sir Sucks-Alot.

gonzo
01-05-2009, 02:28 PM
Perhaps I shall call my Lemon Tree, Sir Sucks-Alot.

lol
that's the spirit

Strewth
01-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Luck of the Irish, ha... Well, we are an ironic people.

I named my computer Thor in hopes that perhaps it would give it the impetus to um, not suck. There has been remarkably little phail considering how poorly this thing was engineered.

Names are good.

Yast3r
01-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Luck of the Irish, ha... Well, we are an ironic people.

I named my computer Thor in hopes that perhaps it would give it the impetus to um, not suck. There has been remarkably little phail considering how poorly this thing was engineered.

Names are good.

Then what is the original of Strewth? How did you end up deciding that one?

Strewth
01-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Strewth? Eh, I just like the word. Too much Terry Pratchett. Bears no resemblance to my real name at all. Unfortunately, it is as gender-ambiguous as all the other names I have ever used OL. Thus the feminine picture.

Before I used Strewth, I was Frieza or Freeza or some variant thereof, before that I was RevSnakeworm or Killlerbees or angstywombat or killlmeplz or filllerbunneh or killlerbunneh and sometimes Michael Moore's Vagina. When I was trolling, I was Evil Evil Sponge. But first and before all of the others I was Swords, deriving from SwordsAndOtherShinyThings, which is too long for most usernames, but it's been a long time since I used that with any frequency.

I think, at one point, I may have attempted to alias here as MichaelMoore'sVagina, but that might have been someone else, and it was years ago regardless... And I remember forgetting my password pretty much right off for both the fake email I used and the account itself. Um. Sometimes I'm like that.

gonzo
01-05-2009, 05:32 PM
I like the one Yast3r came up with;
Sir Sucks-Alot, the Lemon Prince

Yast3r
01-05-2009, 05:49 PM
I like the one Yast3r came up with;
Sir Sucks-Alot, the Lemon Prince

I'm kind of fond of it as well. I think as soon as I head back to the apartment I'll be making up a name tag that can wrap around the base of its pot.

Strewth
01-05-2009, 06:01 PM
Good then, at least it'll know what it's called.

gonzo
01-05-2009, 06:03 PM
I'm kind of fond of it as well. I think as soon as I head back to the apartment I'll be making up a name tag that can wrap around the base of its pot.

Hey. I checked on Oscar, my orchid, and there seems to be some sort of resurrection-thing going on with it. Oscar has shifted towards the sun. Or, maybe somebody just bumped into it.

Still, we could have a celebration around Easter. It may be apropo.

And. All the best with the name tag endeavor. The lemon mission.

My fun tonight is searching for batteries and recycling. Whoa-ho.

gonzo
01-05-2009, 06:06 PM
Good then, at least it'll know what it's called.

Yes. Now that it is Oscar, I care a lot more about him.
C'mon, man, you can make it.
Ooossssccaaaarrrr!!

And scene.

Yast3r
01-05-2009, 06:08 PM
Hey. I checked on Oscar, my orchid, and there seems to be some sort of resurrection-thing going on with it. Oscar has shifted towards the sun. Or, maybe somebody just bumped into it.

Still, we could have a celebration around Easter. It may be apropo.

And. All the best with the name tag endeavor. The lemon mission.

My fun tonight is searching for batteries and recycling. Whoa-ho.

Is his name Oscar as a reference to Curb Your Enthusiasm? If not I'm going to pretend so.

Also, recycling is overrated. Simply bring your garbage to a local apartment complex and throw it in the bin... no one will notice. ;)

gonzo
01-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Is his name Oscar as a reference to Curb Your Enthusiasm? If not I'm going to pretend so.

Also, recycling is overrated. Simply bring your garbage to a local apartment complex and throw it in the bin... no one will notice. ;)

Curb Your Enthusiasm. Oscar. That's the agent, right.
The name; it just came to me.

And the tip. :)

Yast3r
01-05-2009, 06:26 PM
Curb Your Enthusiasm. Oscar. That's the agent, right.
The name; it just came to me.

And the tip. :)

Jeff's the agent, Oscar is the dog that bites Larry's penis.

gonzo
01-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Jeff's the agent, Oscar is the dog that bites Larry's penis.

Excellent.
I'll try to find that episode.

I'm being pressured from the computer.
A losing battle some days.

Au Revoir

gonzo
01-10-2009, 07:56 AM
Morley & Me. That's a new movie, right.
Well, maybe I have the name wrong, but, that dog (saw a commercial for puppy chow) is identical to the lil' puppy next door that I get to dog sit. The crazy canine gets into everything. So, here's my point:
I gave it an old shoe to nibble on (instead of my hand), but the rascal likes vinyl.
Got right into my Led Zeppelin collection.
Went right to town on my specially packaged 'In Through The Out Door.'
And still I give it all of my love.

Yast3r
01-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Morley & Me. That's a new movie, right.
Well, maybe I have the name wrong, but, that dog (saw a commercial for puppy chow) is identical to the lil' puppy next door that I get to dog sit. The crazy canine gets into everything. So, here's my point:
I gave it an old shoe to nibble on (instead of my hand), but the rascal likes vinyl.
Got right into my Led Zeppelin collection.
Went right to town on my specially packaged 'In Through The Out Door.'
And still I give it all of my love.

It's hard to resist giving a puppy love. I just recorded an epic battle between my dog and the cat competing over the back end of a chair. I'll see what I can do with the footage and possibly upload it to the Youtubes.

gonzo
01-10-2009, 10:39 AM
It's hard to resist giving a puppy love. I just recorded an epic battle between my dog and the cat competing over the back end of a chair. I'll see what I can do with the footage and possibly upload it to the Youtubes.

Cool.
At the moment my cat won't leave me alone. She gets crazy sometimes, especially around the cushy-chairs. As if she sees ghosts or something. (More likely, dust mites and light refractions.)

Yesterday, on the way to AC/DC I spewed out, "Never dance with a cat on your face!," for no good reason at all.

I was confused by the little red lights.

Something like a 100,000 thousand glowing red devil horns bobbing in a sea of noise. Fucking surreal. At that moment, I knew what my cat was thinking. Holy fuck! Look at this shit!

On the 401 driving into your fair city, something like a 100,000 red glowing brake lights depicting all the shiny heavy metal cells all burning their gaseous energy and riding this living organism not unlike a snake on this superb highway to hell.

Fucking glorious!

Yast3r
01-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Cool.
At the moment my cat won't leave me alone. She gets crazy sometimes, especially around the cushy-chairs. As if she sees ghosts or something. (More likely, dust mites and light refractions.)

Yesterday, on the way to AC/DC I spewed out, "Never dance with a cat on your face!," for no good reason at all.

I was confused by the little red lights.

Something like a 100,000 thousand glowing red devil horns bobbing in a sea of noise. Fucking surreal. At that moment, I knew what my cat was thinking. Holy fuck! Look at this shit!

On the 401 driving into your fair city, something like a 100,000 red glowing brake lights depicting all the shiny heavy metal cells all burning their gaseous energy and riding this living organism not unlike a snake on this superb highway to hell.

Fucking glorious!

Sounds like you had a fun night. And I shall take your advice about dancing with a cat on my face.

gonzo
01-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Ha. The others' laughed at me, but later
i saw the scratches

and the night i am still reeling from
as u can surely tell, cause
i'm fucked up, right
but pure?

saw this irish band from Belfast called the Answer so i should ask god now to forgive my previous sins or something

ah, that's better
BRANDY!! and an advil

Yast3r
01-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Ha. The others' laughed at me, but later
i saw the scratches

and the night i am still reeling from
as u can surely tell, cause
i'm fucked up, right
but pure?

saw this irish band from Belfast called the Answer so i should ask god now to forgive my previous sins or something

ah, that's better
BRANDY!! and an advil

Brandy and an advil? Now that's the Answer!

gonzo
01-10-2009, 11:21 AM
Yae, Belfast
foockn-sparklin'new

Master_Of_Nothing
01-20-2009, 12:08 AM
Luv the accents lol, yeh goda beh foockn kiddin' meh luhd!

gonzo
01-20-2009, 04:39 AM
Luv the accents lol, yeh goda beh foockn kiddin' meh luhd!

Shite,aye, foockn uddeh night, darts from Glasgow. Nay kiddin', twas luvleey.

Inner_Eulogy
01-20-2009, 10:28 AM
huh?

gonzo
01-20-2009, 12:41 PM
huh?

I watched some darts, live from Glasgow, and it was lovely.

Master_Of_Nothing
01-20-2009, 04:31 PM
I like playing darts. plenty of opportunity to wreak havok on the pub walls. The owner charges waaay to much. Probably the same everywhere though huh?

Inner_Eulogy
01-21-2009, 10:16 AM
I watched some darts, live from Glasgow, and it was lovely.

I see

Inner_Eulogy
01-21-2009, 10:17 AM
Nevertheless, not that anybody cares...just sharing that I think I met my future wife last weekend and I couldn't be happier.

Strewth
01-21-2009, 11:36 AM
That's cool Inner. =) Best of luck to you with her dude.

gonzo
01-21-2009, 12:27 PM
Nevertheless, not that anybody cares...just sharing that I think I met my future wife last weekend and I couldn't be happier.

Fucking A, man. This is very good news.

theamazingtool
01-21-2009, 04:30 PM
dont forget the titty trick i told u bout

Inner_Eulogy
01-22-2009, 11:01 AM
That's cool Inner. =) Best of luck to you with her dude.

Thank ya'...but I'm also not planning on getting ahead of myself at the same time, but she's definitely perfect.

Inner_Eulogy
01-22-2009, 11:02 AM
Fucking A, man. This is very good news.

Yeah, she's coming over tomorrow night and staying the weekend and I've planned a very nice candlelit dinner for tomorrow night. Cooking everything myself, chicken alfredo, garlic butter sauteed asparagus and a side of cucumber red onion salad with a bottle of white wine. It should go over very well and it's a surprise so I'm sure she'll love it.

Inner_Eulogy
01-22-2009, 11:03 AM
dont forget the titty trick i told u bout

Haha, I have a pretty good feeling I won't be disappointed in the department.

Strewth
01-22-2009, 11:14 AM
That's a good idea. most chicks really like it when a guy cooks for them, 'specially if it's really nicely done, which it sounds like that's what you're doing.

Inner_Eulogy
01-22-2009, 11:16 AM
That's a good idea. most chicks really like it when a guy cooks for them, 'specially if it's really nicely done, which it sounds like that's what you're doing.

I'm cool like that. Even got the scented candles for the table and a flower centerpiece. She'll be blown away.

Master_Of_Nothing
02-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Please don't throw Tool on the cd player for fucks sake lol.

I've heard that playing Moonlight Sonata on an acoustic guitar is surefire way to win the chicks.