PDA

View Full Version : What does Adam Jones use on this song?

penguin3989
04-30-2008, 07:46 PM
What kind of effects does Adam Jones use on this song to make these crazy sounds? I've been trying to figure it out, but it's pretty ridiculous...

Carny_Handles
05-06-2008, 07:31 AM
adam uses a guitar, probably tuned to drop D.

Inner_Eulogy
05-07-2008, 01:27 PM
adam uses a guitar, probably tuned to drop D.

Drop Deez nuts

Carny_Handles
05-10-2008, 03:08 PM
are you saying that you wish your nuts would drop?

ufopancakes
05-12-2008, 07:48 PM

one's nuts are impossible to drop if one possesses no nuts.

Inner_Eulogy
05-13-2008, 09:29 AM
one's nuts are impossible to drop if one possesses no nuts.

That would be the case....it's a damn good thing I've already washed mine after your sister was sucking on them. She's pretty sloppy.

ufopancakes
05-14-2008, 02:20 PM
That would be the case....it's a damn good thing I've already washed mine after your sister was sucking on them. She's pretty sloppy.

My sister is dead. That says wonders about you though. I had no idea you were into necrophilia.

By the way... that was a very elementary insult. Seriously man... lame. Extremely lame. You should feel stupid if you have the brain capacity to acknowledge it.

Let me spell that last sentence out for you. The dumbest of people are those who are unable to see that they are stupid. I know you're an arrogant asshole, but I sure hope you're not one of these idiots. I guess I have more faith in you than that. So if you feel stupid and humiliated... its okay. Its a good thing.

:)

Hodge
05-14-2008, 02:21 PM
what a dumb fucking thread

ufopancakes
05-14-2008, 02:24 PM

Judging by his retort, I'm guessing that was a little over Inner's head.

You see Inner, around the age of 11-14, boys start growing hair in funny places and they start thinking about girls alot. Sometimes (If they are lucky), both of their testicles will drop down to the 'manly position'. Evidently, you either never fully developed or/and you skipped your sex ed classes. No wonder you look so girly in your myspace picture.

Yast3r
05-14-2008, 03:32 PM
Judging by his retort, I'm guessing that was a little over Inner's head.

You see Inner, around the age of 11-14, boys start growing hair in funny places and they start thinking about girls alot. Sometimes (If they are lucky), both of their testicles will drop down to the 'manly position'. Evidently, you either never fully developed or/and you skipped your sex ed classes. No wonder you look so girly in your myspace picture.

Seriously Noose, I really liked your posts until I saw your immature little attacks at Inner throughout every fucking forum. You reply with "He'd need to have nuts in order for them to drop" and then in the same thread accuse him of not hitting puberty and being not as intelligent as you? Shut the fuck up already.

ufopancakes
05-14-2008, 03:49 PM
Seriously Noose, I really liked your posts until I saw your immature little attacks at Inner throughout every fucking forum. You reply with "He'd need to have nuts in order for them to drop" and then in the same thread accuse him of not hitting puberty and being not as intelligent as you? Shut the fuck up already.

The difference is, its not about ego. Its just fun at this point... becuase thats seriously all he does.

ufopancakes
05-14-2008, 03:50 PM
Also, I never claimed to be more intelligent than him. I'm just bringing him down to my level.

Its impossible to speak of anything constructive on these forums anymore with him lurking.

Yast3r
05-14-2008, 04:08 PM
There's an ignore option, it's saved me from being bothered by users in the past. If you've found that you've had enough just hit it. That way no more issues are brought up and you can be happy and have intelligent conversations and never even see his posts.

ufopancakes
05-14-2008, 04:21 PM
Boredom is a bitch.

Yast3r
05-14-2008, 04:45 PM
Yeah, I've succumbed to it before. It's really hard to fight sometimes.

ufopancakes
05-14-2008, 07:51 PM
Yeah, I've succumbed to it before. It's really hard to fight sometimes.

Its hard to take yourself seriously 100% of the time anyway.

dxs
06-04-2008, 03:11 PM
For some reason, every time you post something, I hear a really deep, movie trailer voice reading your post.
Ha, this is hella random, but...yeah.

ufopancakes
06-09-2008, 01:10 AM
For some reason, every time you post something, I hear a really deep, movie trailer voice reading your post.
Ha, this is hella random, but...yeah.
lol...

dxs
06-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Like, those trailer voices that go "uh huh huh huh" in that menacing laugh...is your voice similar?

ufopancakes
06-11-2008, 12:43 AM
Not quite sure what you're talking about... but I do happen to have a really deep voice. Find a trailer on youtube of what you're talking about.

dancingflame
06-13-2008, 12:26 AM
What kind of effects does Adam Jones use on this song to make these crazy sounds? I've been trying to figure it out, but it's pretty ridiculous...

hey! I don`t know exactly but in some parts he his holding a remote control towards the pick-ups - this is no joke- try it yourself! :)

dxs
06-13-2008, 01:10 PM
Not quite sure what you're talking about... but I do happen to have a really deep voice. Find a trailer on youtube of what you're talking about.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=f7LN9uklloY

Watch this.

ufopancakes
06-17-2008, 11:44 PM
https://youtube.com/watch?v=f7LN9uklloY

Watch this.

No my voice doesn't quite sound like that. I tried really hard though. lol

dxs
06-18-2008, 06:30 PM
DDDDD:
What voice SHOULD I imagine?

Rolo
06-18-2008, 07:04 PM
Ha, this is hella random, but...yeah.My thought exactly. I think it's the avatar. I always imagine a voice like the vocalist of Laibach (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zSRcFxZVAA). LOL

dxs
06-18-2008, 07:08 PM
:DDD That's a nice voice to imagine.
You do imagine a manly voice in the avatar that looks like a Nike shoe.

Rolo
06-18-2008, 07:09 PM
What nike shoe?

dxs
06-18-2008, 07:12 PM
Those Nike shoes with the breathing holes.

Rolo
06-18-2008, 07:22 PM
Oh, you meant Your-Noose's avatar...

LOL, imagine it saying; "JUST DO IT!"

dxs
06-18-2008, 07:24 PM
>.< ahahahaha
I just did.
It's kind of scary...yet hilarious...*snort*

Does Your_Noose wear Nikes?