PDA

View Full Version : voice

theamazingtool
04-09-2008, 07:41 PM
between 5:22-5:40 on/off you can hear a very subtle voice. to me it sounds like maynard, but i cannot make out what he/they is/are saying. anyone noticed this?

theamazingtool
04-16-2008, 07:03 AM
i guess i did not word myself correctly. i am sure people have heard this before. i am wondering if anybody has any insight on what is being said.

Rolo
04-17-2008, 12:55 AM
i guess i did not word myself correctly. i am sure people have heard this before. i am wondering if anybody has any insight on what is being said.

"Drink diet Pepsi"

Tool_Is_Sick
05-01-2008, 09:09 PM
theamazingtool: Smart, symbol, ocean, twlight amber ego, mind, hopeless, etc etc.

Those words are involved my friend. Can you solve the puzzle? I love puzzles. Do you??

theamazingtool
05-04-2008, 02:46 PM
are you trying to say that maynards just rambling? if not, i havnt a fuckin clue as to what your little puzzle means

FatBox
05-06-2008, 11:25 AM
subtle?

Dude, that's so high up in the mix you'd have to be deaf to miss it. It's Maynard through a filter, mumbling.

I've read some of your posts, and it looks like to me from what I've seen that you contribute nothing to these forums. Do you always act like a dick? Maybe you could be nicer so the forum can grow instead of driving the new members away.

But yes, I've heard this and I have no idea what he's saying, doesn't sound like he's actually saying anything.

Yast3r
05-06-2008, 11:42 AM
I've read some of your posts, and it looks like to me from what I've seen that you contribute nothing to these forums. Do you always act like a dick? Maybe you could be nicer so the forum can grow instead of driving the new members away.

But yes, I've heard this and I have no idea what he's saying, doesn't sound like he's actually saying anything.

I don't see how what he said there is 'dickish'. And to destroy your theory, Rivek does not scare away any new members, and if he did they are absolute retards who don't need to stay anyways.

Inner_Eulogy
05-06-2008, 01:43 PM

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black..lol

We are all big dicks here....you little pussies step aside

FatBox
05-06-2008, 03:48 PM
I don't see how what he said there is 'dickish'. And to destroy your theory, Rivek does not scare away any new members, and if he did they are absolute retards who don't need to stay anyways.

Just the way he worded his post was condescending. And how can you disprove my "theory?" Did you go around and ask every single person that doesn't post? I was implying that his posts are condescending, the ones that I've seen. Maybe he has personal issues with new people or something or has absolutely no patience, which isn't for me to decide, but whatever it is, I think most people would agree with me to have a bit more patience with the newcomers. If you don't want any newcomers, then fine, I've just joined this site, and if everybody just acts like a dick to me, then why post? There aren't many forums dedicated to Tool, I don't know about you, but I'd like to see them grow.

Tool_Is_Sick
05-06-2008, 07:40 PM
are you trying to say that maynards just rambling? if not, i havnt a fuckin clue as to what your little puzzle means

No, Maynard isnt just "rambling" The words I gave you are actual words that he speaking during that part. Pay close attention and solve the puzzle...let me know what happens.

theamazingtool
05-08-2008, 08:28 PM
hafta get back to u on that one...

Yast3r
05-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Just the way he worded his post was condescending. And how can you disprove my "theory?" Did you go around and ask every single person that doesn't post? I was implying that his posts are condescending, the ones that I've seen. Maybe he has personal issues with new people or something or has absolutely no patience, which isn't for me to decide, but whatever it is, I think most people would agree with me to have a bit more patience with the newcomers. If you don't want any newcomers, then fine, I've just joined this site, and if everybody just acts like a dick to me, then why post? There aren't many forums dedicated to Tool, I don't know about you, but I'd like to see them grow.

Perhaps most newcomers come in with the whole belief system that their observations have never come to light and the veterans are simply sick of idiots who come on and make some utterly pointless posts and then leave? The community grows with quality, not quantity. We can have a shit forum full of idiots--but we don't want to since that isn't Tool's audience. Think of them as a process for newcomers to get seeded out.

FatBox
05-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Perhaps most newcomers come in with the whole belief system that their observations have never come to light and the veterans are simply sick of idiots who come on and make some utterly pointless posts and then leave? The community grows with quality, not quantity. We can have a shit forum full of idiots--but we don't want to since that isn't Tool's audience. Think of them as a process for newcomers to get seeded out.

I can understand that, I wouldn't want to be a part of a forum that's full of a bunch of idiots either. But why get so worked up about something so miniscule? The original poster was asking a simple question, yet in return he gets an arrogant response. To me, it looked like Rivek was basically calling the guy an idiot because the sound wasn't "subtle" and it was very obvious, which is really all perception, I'm sure if somebody was just listening to the song casually it could easily be overlooked.

Yast3r
05-09-2008, 11:37 AM
I can understand that, I wouldn't want to be a part of a forum that's full of a bunch of idiots either. But why get so worked up about something so miniscule? The original poster was asking a simple question, yet in return he gets an arrogant response. To me, it looked like Rivek was basically calling the guy an idiot because the sound wasn't "subtle" and it was very obvious, which is really all perception, I'm sure if somebody was just listening to the song casually it could easily be overlooked.

Meh. We're on opposite sides of the fence here. Except I'm on the side thats right.

FatBox
05-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Meh. We're on opposite sides of the fence here. Except I'm on the side thats right.

Haha, ok. Guess you don't know how to have a civilized argument.

Yast3r
05-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Haha, ok. Guess you don't know how to have a civilized argument.

Well it's an improvement. Usually by now I'd have pulled out a spear and started prodding you until you came to your senses and saw that we were correct.

Tool_Is_Sick
05-09-2008, 02:53 PM
^ This guy is the fuckin man. Amen.

FatBox
05-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Well it's an improvement. Usually by now I'd have pulled out a spear and started prodding you until you came to your senses and saw that we were correct.

Oh yeah? You're scientifically correct now? Your theory has been backed up with data and evidence? No point in even arguing with you, you can't even comprehend what I'm saying.

Yast3r
05-10-2008, 08:29 AM
Oh yeah? You're scientifically correct now? Your theory has been backed up with data and evidence? No point in even arguing with you, you can't even comprehend what I'm saying.

I comprehend everything that you're saying but I choose to ignore it based on its blatant stupidity. Go to a different forum if you do not like the tone this board follows. People make dumbass remarks, they get condescending replies. It doesn't take a genius. You stuck up for someone else due to the fact that you both are 'noobs', while I'm in the middle ground and have a clearer picture of what's going on in this forum. I chose the correct side while pointing out your flaws. You ignore me and insult my intelligence further making the grave deeper for newcomers.

Great job Fatass--err Fatbox.

Rubb.
05-10-2008, 08:33 AM
hehe

FatBox
05-10-2008, 08:59 AM
I comprehend everything that you're saying but I choose to ignore it based on its blatant stupidity. Go to a different forum if you do not like the tone this board follows. People make dumbass remarks, they get condescending replies. It doesn't take a genius. You stuck up for someone else due to the fact that you both are 'noobs', while I'm in the middle ground and have a clearer picture of what's going on in this forum. I chose the correct side while pointing out your flaws. You ignore me and insult my intelligence further making the grave deeper for newcomers.

You're calling me stupid? All you have done is say how it's "okay" to be a dick to new members just because that's how the site is and then you claim you're 100% correct. Wtf is wrong with you? And how is pointing out something in a song a dumbass remark? Please explain to me how the original post was "dumbass" and how it deserved a condescending reply. You haven't even made any points. All you have done is flame me for telling Rivek to stop being a dick to new members. Nobody likes talking to a dick, noob or pro or whatever the fuck you want to call it. And then you say I ignore you? Wow, if I recall, I'm pretty sure I'm the one who made a post addressing all your "intelligence" and then you reply with a fucking stupid ass post basically saying "I'm right because I said so." Sorry but if you don't like the idea of a newcomer speaking up to an older member, then please just stop posting in this thread, post count does not equal intelligence.

dxs
05-10-2008, 11:08 AM
You know, what I find most idiotic about this thread is that you're still fighting, FatBox.

Rivek just pointed something out in his classical nature---he's nasty sometimes. But another thing that newbies have to learn is that this place isn't a lovely, flowery place. You should have known that as soon as you got here.

If you read the rules and regulations, Rivek can go against your idea as nastily as he wants, just as long as he doesn't go yelling out some insult to you. And if something so small as that is already getting you so fired up, I don't really think you're ready to hang out here much, yet.

TOOL fans bite, man. It's a dog-eat-dog thing out here. So spare us the drama and chill out.

It's technically what Yast3r is trying to say...and I don't think you're really getting it.

Yast3r
05-10-2008, 06:50 PM
You're calling me stupid? All you have done is say how it's "okay" to be a dick to new members just because that's how the site is and then you claim you're 100% correct. Wtf is wrong with you? And how is pointing out something in a song a dumbass remark? Please explain to me how the original post was "dumbass" and how it deserved a condescending reply. You haven't even made any points. All you have done is flame me for telling Rivek to stop being a dick to new members. Nobody likes talking to a dick, noob or pro or whatever the fuck you want to call it. And then you say I ignore you? Wow, if I recall, I'm pretty sure I'm the one who made a post addressing all your "intelligence" and then you reply with a fucking stupid ass post basically saying "I'm right because I said so." Sorry but if you don't like the idea of a newcomer speaking up to an older member, then please just stop posting in this thread, post count does not equal intelligence.

I started out civil but you consistently tried to argue your pointless post about the harshness against the Op. He said a sound was subtle when it is a predominant part of the song--hence the stupidity I had aforementioned in my prior posts. His whole post was pointless thus rewarding him with negative replies. Then you come in and state that we shouldn't be harsh, while on the other hand I said Rivek has all the right. You continue to go on for no reason and insult my intelligence, so then I continue to further stress that I am in fact correct.

As for your later argument, no a post count does not mean or equal a level of intelligence. No one ever has claimed that either. DXS is so far an awesome member of the community and he is under 40 posts. Do you see us insulting him? Nope! That's because what he contributes is not utter bullshit like this thread--and the posts made by you.

theamazingtool
05-10-2008, 08:45 PM
eh?

FatBox
05-11-2008, 09:17 AM
You know, what I find most idiotic about this thread is that you're still fighting, FatBox.

Rivek just pointed something out in his classical nature---he's nasty sometimes. But another thing that newbies have to learn is that this place isn't a lovely, flowery place. You should have known that as soon as you got here.

If you read the rules and regulations, Rivek can go against your idea as nastily as he wants, just as long as he doesn't go yelling out some insult to you. And if something so small as that is already getting you so fired up, I don't really think you're ready to hang out here much, yet.

TOOL fans bite, man. It's a dog-eat-dog thing out here. So spare us the drama and chill out.

It's technically what Yast3r is trying to say...and I don't think you're really getting it.

Lol ok now I'm the one fighting. Alright, I'll stop posting, as this is going nowhere.

theamazingtool
05-11-2008, 01:45 PM
LOL, you're dumb

LOL, your arrogant

Rolo
05-11-2008, 01:49 PM

^
This guy knows how it works

Rolo
05-11-2008, 01:50 PM
LOL, your arrogant

And you're the amazing tool

FatBox
05-11-2008, 04:07 PM
LOL, your arrogant

At least 1 person agrees with me... I'm done arguing, continue being jackasses.

Inner_Eulogy
05-11-2008, 07:01 PM

Casual listeners that just don't "get it" need not apply

Inner_Eulogy
05-11-2008, 07:05 PM

hehe....he chose the Inner side...and various other counterparts I haven't seen in a while

Inner_Eulogy
05-11-2008, 07:08 PM

Neither does ones fatness

Inner_Eulogy
05-11-2008, 07:10 PM
It's a dog-eat-dog thing

Nah dude, you shoulda' said "life feeds on life"

Inner_Eulogy
05-11-2008, 07:12 PM
As for your later argument, no a post count does not mean or equal a level of intelligence. No one ever has claimed that either. DXS is so far an awesome member of the community and he is under 40 posts. Do you see us insulting him? Nope! That's because what he contributes is not utter bullshit like this thread--and the posts made by you.

I concur good sir

Inner_Eulogy
05-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Lol ok now I'm the one fighting. Alright, I'll stop posting, as this is going nowhere.

Sweet

Inner_Eulogy
05-11-2008, 07:13 PM
My posts are only condescending when dealing with morons. Not new people, just morons. It's not my fault that the moron and new people demographics have a very large overlap.

Why would I treat someone who has revealed by what they're saying that they're completely undeserving of respect, with respect? Simple: I wouldn't and I don't.

WB Rivy, haven't seen you on in awhile

dxs
05-12-2008, 11:27 AM
At least 1 person agrees with me... I'm done arguing, continue being jackasses.

its okay, man, your arguments gained you two levels. ^-^

And thanks for the good rap on me, guys.

dxs
05-12-2008, 11:55 AM
Haha, and Inner_Eulogy, life DOES feed on life.

Which is why I always thought vegetarians were fairly contradictory.

Rolo
05-12-2008, 01:33 PM

They just skip the cow and eats it's food instead ;)

Yast3r
05-12-2008, 01:56 PM

Plants are living things too!

Inner_Eulogy
05-12-2008, 03:27 PM

Plants and vegetables are life too ya' know

Inner_Eulogy
05-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Damnit, I posted before I saw yours

Yast3r
05-12-2008, 03:40 PM
I must have been in your brain... It's happened a lot if you look at my earlier posts. I treated Fatass the same way you would have if you were in my position!

Inner_Eulogy
05-12-2008, 03:47 PM
I must have been in your brain... It's happened a lot if you look at my earlier posts. I treated Fatass the same way you would have if you were in my position!

Nah, I actually didn't mind him too much but I'm surely not grieving over his disappearance either.

Yast3r
05-12-2008, 03:49 PM
I didn't mind him either until he continued on with our pointless argument, which was slightly my fault... but I felt the need to reply as my post count was starting to look a bit low. I had to pump it up and over the 200 mark.

Inner_Eulogy
05-13-2008, 09:27 AM
I didn't mind him either until he continued on with our pointless argument, which was slightly my fault... but I felt the need to reply as my post count was starting to look a bit low. I had to pump it up and over the 200 mark.

I guess

dxs
05-14-2008, 11:20 AM
Haha, care to steer another newbie into this thread? Maybe then we can all raise our post count. ;P

And yeah, veggies are living things. What's it like to eat a dead apple?

We eat dying apples, but not dead ones. That's a rotten apple.

Moronic vegetarians baffle me.
If they just didn't like meat, I'd get it, but some try to act so dignified.

Haha, I know what it feels like to pass a mark. When you're on 39 or something, it just makes you wanna push it.

You reached 200 though, Yast3r. Congrats.

Yast3r
05-14-2008, 12:41 PM
We eat dying apples, but not dead ones. That's a rotten apple.

Moronic vegetarians baffle me.
If they just didn't like meat, I'd get it, but some try to act so dignified.

You reached 200 though, Yast3r. Congrats.

We eat rotten apples in tons of baked goods. Or I think so anyways... I know we do bananas.

And thanks for the congrats, I had been at 189 before I started my confrontation with Fatbox so I felt the need to tip it over into the 200's. Now I've satisfied my hunger. :)

Rolo
05-14-2008, 12:47 PM
I'd rather eat a dead apple then a living cow, imo

Yast3r
05-14-2008, 01:07 PM
I like the idea of vegetarians, but I hate the ones who don't eat cheese or eggs or anything. And why don't some vegetarians eat peanut butter?

Rolo
05-14-2008, 01:11 PM
I like the idea of vegetarians, but I hate the ones who don't eat cheese or eggs or anything. And why don't some vegetarians eat peanut butter?

You mean vegans? They won't even wear leather clothings or belts.

On the peanut butter; doesn't that contain animal fats or something?

Inner_Eulogy
05-14-2008, 01:17 PM
I'd rather eat a dead apple then a living cow, imo

I'd rather eat a fresh green apple and a nice cooked steak

Tool_Is_Sick
05-14-2008, 07:40 PM
Thats sounds delicious Inner. Porterhouse? T-bone? what? Fliet? Ribeye? Mmmm Im hungry all of the sudden. Damn you inner!

FatBox
05-14-2008, 07:57 PM

Funny how the only way most people insult me is by referring to my name. Obviously I'm fat because my name is FatBox right?

Tool_Is_Sick
05-14-2008, 07:58 PM
yup.

Me, Im just sick of Tool

Rolo
05-14-2008, 11:50 PM
And i'm a candy

Inner_Eulogy
05-15-2008, 10:07 AM
Thats sounds delicious Inner. Porterhouse? T-bone? what? Fliet? Ribeye? Mmmm Im hungry all of the sudden. Damn you inner!

I like 'em all but filet mignon is great when cooked right. They have a restaurant out here called Wildfire and I had a radish encrusted filet mignon there once and it was soooooo fucking good, best steak ever. As a matter fact everything I ate there was beyond awesome....unfortunately it's quite a pricey place.

Inner_Eulogy
05-15-2008, 10:07 AM
Funny how the only way most people insult me is by referring to my name. Obviously I'm fat because my name is FatBox right?

Probably..

Rolo
05-15-2008, 10:44 AM

Why did you pick this name anyway?

FatBox
05-15-2008, 11:08 AM
Why did you pick this name anyway?

Got it a long time ago back when I played Counter-Strike. Something about how I was standing in front of some guy and he said something along the lines of "Hey get the hell out of my way, you're like a big fat box" and I thought it was funny and changed my name to FatBox. Really nothing to do with how much I weigh, My BMI is only like 21.

Tool_Is_Sick
05-15-2008, 02:02 PM
I like 'em all but filet mignon is great when cooked right. They have a restaurant out here called Wildfire and I had a radish encrusted filet mignon there once and it was soooooo fucking good, best steak ever. As a matter fact everything I ate there was beyond awesome....unfortunately it's quite a pricey place.

Yeah thats how it works..if you want quality you gotta pay quality but its well worth it imo. A radish encrusted filet mignon huh? I never heard of that before. Sounds adventurous. I might have to take a road trip to the state of the crazies to enjoy such a meal. Haha.

FatBox
05-15-2008, 07:57 PM
I'm reminded of the time some buddies and I were playing PD Zero on Live... guy named "TeamKiller05" joined our team. Of course we lol'd... until he started living up to his namesake.

The carnage... the terror... the kickbans...

God I hated that game, the N64 version was much better IMO. That happens all the time on Halo though, get stupid ass teammates who decide to hinder their team by weakening/killing them.

Inner_Eulogy
05-16-2008, 05:02 AM
Yeah thats how it works..if you want quality you gotta pay quality but its well worth it imo. A radish encrusted filet mignon huh? I never heard of that before. Sounds adventurous. I might have to take a road trip to the state of the crazies to enjoy such a meal. Haha.

This is not the land of crazies....you get those everywhere you go. Besides, I hate Chicago-land anyways...I miss Florida, or perhaps AZ

Inner_Eulogy
05-16-2008, 05:03 AM
Yeah, PDZ wasn't very good. But I'm equally disappointed by Halo 3. FPS's have become a somewhat stale genre as far as consoles go. Third-person action/shooters like Army of Two and Gears of War are the way to go now.

FPS's are so much better on PC than consoles...

Yast3r
05-16-2008, 05:32 AM
Yeah, PDZ wasn't very good. But I'm equally disappointed by Halo 3. FPS's have become a somewhat stale genre as far as consoles go. Third-person action/shooters like Army of Two and Gears of War are the way to go now.

Rainbow Six Vegas(1,2), Call of Duty 4, Bioshock... The upcoming Fallout3, Killzone 2, Resistance 2, I'd like to disagree.

FatBox
05-16-2008, 11:16 AM

Eh, I'm not really into shooters generally, the only shooters I play are Counter-Strike for PC and Halo for Xbox. I agree though, I'm disappointed with Halo 3 as well, Halo 1 was the best, Halo 2 wasn't as good but it was still pretty fun, but Halo 3 is just lame. I still play it though because we tend to have a lot of local tournaments where I live and I can make cash pretty easily as long as I stay on top of my game.

I think right now, RPG's are the way to go, I used to play WoW (quit after hitting 60 a long time ago so I wouldn't get too addicted,) I played Guild Wars, and a bunch of RPG's for Xbox like Morrowind (loved that game,) Oblivion, KOTOR series, Jade Empire and some others. I just get more enjoyment out of RPG's, it seems like shooters just can't grab my attention like some RPG's do.

dxs
05-16-2008, 11:45 AM
Eh, I'm not really into shooters generally, the only shooters I play are Counter-Strike for PC and Halo for Xbox. I agree though, I'm disappointed with Halo 3 as well, Halo 1 was the best, Halo 2 wasn't as good but it was still pretty fun, but Halo 3 is just lame. I still play it though because we tend to have a lot of local tournaments where I live and I can make cash pretty easily as long as I stay on top of my game.

I think right now, RPG's are the way to go, I used to play WoW (quit after hitting 60 a long time ago so I wouldn't get too addicted,) I played Guild Wars, and a bunch of RPG's for Xbox like Morrowind (loved that game,) Oblivion, KOTOR series, Jade Empire and some others. I just get more enjoyment out of RPG's, it seems like shooters just can't grab my attention like some RPG's do.

Haha, frequent players of WoW will eventually have to wear glasses.
More for the optometrists.

I haven't played Halo 3, but I've played the first two, and yeah, the second one sucked in comparison to the first by a long shot...but you still play it, you know? Since I didn't own the game, I'd just crash at a person's house and just mooch around and play with his game and all.

Shooters, I believe, are fun if you get in the mood. Of course, every game gets stale if played too much, but I never throw away my games---I keep it to play in the future :)

Yast3r
05-16-2008, 11:56 AM
Haha, frequent players of WoW will eventually have to wear glasses.
More for the optometrists.

I haven't played Halo 3, but I've played the first two, and yeah, the second one sucked in comparison to the first by a long shot...but you still play it, you know? Since I didn't own the game, I'd just crash at a person's house and just mooch around and play with his game and all.

Shooters, I believe, are fun if you get in the mood. Of course, every game gets stale if played too much, but I never throw away my games---I keep it to play in the future :)

I had 200 PS2 games, and I currently own 44 Xbox 360 games. When I got rid of my PS2 I brought tons of my games to blockbuster and got enough credit that I bought about 6 brand new movies, and I still can rent them without ever having to pay a cent. :)

Tool_Is_Sick
05-16-2008, 03:24 PM
This is not the land of crazies....you get those everywhere you go. Besides, I hate Chicago-land anyways...I miss Florida, or perhaps AZ

lol I know bro. Im just messin with you. Take a chill pill?

yeah...florida does sounds wonderful. I never been to AZ before..hopefully one day I will though.

I sick of this nasty weather here in NJ. Nice one day and shitty for the next 6...

dxs
05-16-2008, 04:02 PM
Go to Vegas, children.
It's not as hot as AZ, and the skies are nicer.
Plus, you get to gamble, and you get pretty cheap-ass houses.
Not too shabby, either.

I'd just be happy if I saw a cloud that would rain on us for about a day...

dxs
05-16-2008, 04:03 PM
I had 200 PS2 games, and I currently own 44 Xbox 360 games. When I got rid of my PS2 I brought tons of my games to blockbuster and got enough credit that I bought about 6 brand new movies, and I still can rent them without ever having to pay a cent. :)

>:OOOOOOOOOOO
You're smart.
Smart.
Yeah.

Tool_Is_Sick
05-16-2008, 04:13 PM
Go to Vegas, children.

"One great big festering neon distraction"...i'll pass on Vegas.

Thanks though.

Tool_Is_Sick
05-16-2008, 04:14 PM

Is bill gates hiring at the moment?

dxs
05-16-2008, 04:19 PM
"One great big festering neon distraction"...i'll pass on Vegas.

Thanks though.

Haha, you couldn't have said it any better :)

Inner_Eulogy
05-16-2008, 05:36 PM

Haha, my dad and brothers are OBSESSED with Lineage II. They live in that game....it's sad, I never really liked MMORPG's.

Inner_Eulogy
05-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Bioshock is a single player experience only, which I like to think would put it in more of a first person adventure category. It's too cool and open-ended to just call it a shooter. Maybe I'm just splitting hairs, but... meh. And while CoD and Vegas are damn good games, Vegas is more tactical than the average run and gun that I was earlier disparaging, and CoD turns it almost into a FPSRPG.

As for the others, they're probably going to rock, (Especially Resistance 2) but they're not out yet. I'm just talking about what's currently available.

Yeah but, although the last COD4 game was short, the single player story mode was fucking awesome. I loved it.

Yast3r
05-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Yeah but, although the last COD4 game was short, the single player story mode was fucking awesome. I loved it.

Don't forget that it contained the most refreshing and awesome multiplayer.

Yast3r
05-17-2008, 06:21 AM
Yeah, I was about to say that myself. I noticed that the day CoD4 dropped, suddenly nobody I knew who was cumming all over themselves for Halo 3 gave a shit about it anymore because they were all too busy with CoD4.

RPG elements in a shooter are something I very much approve of.

Keep your eye out for Fallout 3. That'll definitely impress you.

Yast3r
05-17-2008, 12:27 PM
I know. I've been keeping my eye on it.

Well good! ...I have nothing else to add then. :(

FatBox
05-17-2008, 06:51 PM
What about GoW 2?

Yast3r
05-17-2008, 07:10 PM
What about GoW 2?

I just posted an article on this title on my website. I can definitely say that I am excited to hell about it. Have you seen the video where Marcus is on the boat and the Locust hoards are all invading? Oh man... Awesome. ;\

FatBox
05-17-2008, 07:25 PM
No I haven't seen that video. Link me.

I didn't really like the multiplayer for the first GoW, but the single player was pretty kickass. I just hope GoW 2 offers some decent online play.

Yast3r
05-17-2008, 07:29 PM
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=S4k93iLk9ng I believe that's it. I can't click any to see as I'm actually stuck with dial up. Yes, dial up in this day and age. :( If not just youtube Gears of War 2 Footage!

FatBox
05-17-2008, 07:37 PM
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=S4k93iLk9ng I believe that's it. I can't click any to see as I'm actually stuck with dial up. Yes, dial up in this day and age. :( If not just youtube Gears of War 2 Footage!

Looks pretty intense. It doesn't really look like Gears of War 2 yet though, it kind of just looked like Gears of War Expansion Pack or something. I dunno, we'll see once they reveal more stuff.

Yast3r
05-17-2008, 07:39 PM
I'm glad that it's not completely distinguishable from Gears of War 1. I mean, I do like to feel as though I'm not getting the first experience a second time... but if they change too much stuff then it's just not got the same magic. You know what I mean?

Also, it'll feel more like GOW when you see some of the new mechanics and some of the epic battles that will be taking place. Also like a good horror sequel, there will be far more bloodshed.