PDA

View Full Version : a poem I wrote

Roadiepat
04-02-2008, 11:29 PM
so.. I wrote this poem.. with this song in mind.. hope you like..

Reflection of a dark mind

I starve for intimacy. the thought of it hurts alot.. Remembering them moments last that I had a girl in my arms hurts.. So much sometimes I just can't bear it.

She resuscitates the hopeless
Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

The female.. the other soul thats connected in such away. that it brings life back in to the hopeless, the lost, blind soul that I am. I pray to God to take it away. Before I pine away. This song Reflection speaks of this. languish, Become feeble,weaken & Lose vigor, or health as through grief.

Heartache and pain is my comfort now. It makes me feel alive, yet Evil. I ask for someone of who I can reflect upon. A Saviour that is Flesh and bone. Adam was in the same spot that I am, and God gave him Eve. How long should I hurt befor I find my own Eve?

I was told to look upon God in these dark times. I know that even God him self understands that's not the cure. I need something I can see and touch. Yet this emptiness is calling me. As I feel Defeated and start to cry I am reminded of my own worthlessness. Can someone value a man that is in this state, this dark place? How can someone respect me if I can not respect my self.

Then it ends up to one conclusion. A Perfect Never ending Circle that is so easy to find yet so hard to get away from. Only a true loving Women can save a man in this confining state of mind.

AcidRain
04-03-2008, 10:01 AM
This Thread should be in Creativity under Poetry & Prose.

Inner_Eulogy
04-04-2008, 10:00 AM
This Thread should be in Creativity under Poetry & Prose.

Agreed

Roadiepat
04-06-2008, 04:48 PM
but it a Reflection from the song.. well.. Reflection

Angel on the Sideline
04-10-2008, 08:36 AM
Agreed.

Move over Keats.