PDA

View Full Version : Pointless Observation

etc43
04-02-2008, 08:31 PM
Has anyone ever noticed at the very end of this song, extremely quiet, you can hear someone say, "Aw, you fuckin' bastard..." with it cutting out in the middle of the word "bastard"? I've listened to and loved this album for ages but I discovered this just now, though I find it hard to believe no one else has ever caught it. Here's a link to it, made loud enough to be audible.

http://media.putfile.com/Aw-You-Fuckin-Bastard

That's about it...just curious if anyone else had ever noticed it or had any insight. My guess is that it was somehow accidentally recorded in the studio, rather than purposely put in there for any particular reason. Though I will say, a quote like that is more appropriate after this song than any other on the album.

koobcam
04-27-2008, 11:03 PM
What time does this happen/can you make a recording of it including more of the song?
Thanks

gjamison27
04-28-2008, 06:51 AM
That voice is Adam. Maynard flicked a booger at Adam just as the song ended during recording. They all had a good laugh and decided to leave it in there.

Woo Hoo!

Inner_Eulogy
04-28-2008, 09:29 AM
That voice is Adam. Maynard flicked a booger at Adam just as the song ended during recording. They all had a good laugh and decided to leave it in there.

Woo Hoo!

And you were there to witness this of course which is how you know.

gjamison27
04-28-2008, 09:36 AM
I missed that day unfortunately. They like for friends and family to minimalize their presence in the studio during recording, for obvious reasons. But we still joke about it fairly often.

Inner_Eulogy
04-28-2008, 11:38 AM
I missed that day unfortunately. They like for friends and family to minimalize their presence in the studio during recording, for obvious reasons. But we still joke about it fairly often.

Riiigght....................................have you been hanging out with iAMTHEMa lately?

gjamison27
04-28-2008, 12:15 PM
Riiigght....................................have you been hanging out with iAMTHEMa lately?

No...I don't see the correlation...

You asked...

Inner_Eulogy
04-28-2008, 12:26 PM
No...I don't see the correlation...

You asked...

I was joking/sarcasm because of your claim to have been at the studio with Tool or at least your indirect nudge to the thought of that being fact.

gjamison27
04-28-2008, 12:43 PM
True, you didn't ask...based on the sarcasm, I felt compelled to reveal my source of the information.

gjamison27
05-01-2008, 04:19 AM
None taken...

taxi_driver
05-01-2008, 09:15 AM
yay another pissing contest

I didn't know that about T&L, btw

dxs
05-10-2008, 10:31 AM
Haha, true.
But right or not, it would be fun to spread that 'round. That Maynard flicked a booger at Adam...hahaha.