PDA

View Full Version : Third Eye played to Vicarious Video

SchwarzKatze
03-31-2008, 12:05 PM
After I watched the Vicarious video I wondered how Third Eye would go along with it. Turns out great in my opinion... See for yourself.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d8WqQTp8DQ8

Carny_Handles
04-07-2008, 12:01 AM
works fairly well. THis has inspired me to make some mash-ups like this of my own.

What program are you using?

wow, i cheated and just played your video while listening to the grudge, and while I loved your video.. i think the grudge fits much better with the meaning. Give it a try for yourself.. come on.. dont let your ego say no. ;)

I started the grudge at 8 seconds into your video, just when the "stuff" comes into focus on screen.

I must say I thought right in two might have been cheesy with obvious duality in that music video, but it also worked quite well.

..Well, i know adam was disappointed in Maynard's performance in 10kd, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if the video is for another song. THe music with vicarious does not fit at all, not just timing but lyrically.

Seriously if you've got 30 min to kill try all three.

i tried lateralus, and that was also quite neat, but try the others first.

fretforyourfigure462
04-16-2008, 12:26 PM
Works very well actually.

Inner_Eulogy
04-16-2008, 12:55 PM
Works very well actually.

Holy shit, you're still alive......<waves> haven't seen you on here in nearly a year I think

djibouti
04-16-2008, 12:57 PM
woman on the internet *weee ooo weee ooo wee oooo***fire truck honkinggggggggggg*

Inner_Eulogy
04-17-2008, 05:16 AM
woman on the internet *weee ooo weee ooo wee oooo***fire truck honkinggggggggggg*

You're an idiot...and that was entirely lame.