PDA

View Full Version : Lyrics towards the end?

RebelScout
03-01-2008, 02:53 AM
I've been listening to this album a lot with high quality earbuds, and towards the end of this track, I can hear words, very faint ones. I can't make them out for the life of me, and don't have the knowhow/software to single it out. I'm very curious as to what's being said, so if anyone knows or can figure out the words, please, post it up so people can see.

Angel on the Sideline
05-21-2008, 11:20 AM
Seriously? I've never heard a thing there ...

Hodge
05-21-2008, 11:21 AM
"But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him....From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him....Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve."

Inner_Eulogy
05-21-2008, 11:24 AM
"But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him....From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him....Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve."

That was random.....

by the way, what was your name on PS3 online? I tried adding Hodgkins and I never got a response...

Hodge
05-21-2008, 11:26 AM
hodgins

or hodgins20

i forget which

Angel on the Sideline
05-22-2008, 06:58 AM
Cool.