PDA

View Full Version : Sync this video with Lateralus instead

drone007
02-20-2008, 03:30 PM
OK, the forum is being a little weird so hopefully this comes through legibley.

Anyway, in the DVD, I believe it was Adam that says "The video was made to stand on its own without music." I can understand why he says this and he even comments to say that Vicarious doesnt even sync up most of the time, as far as the typical "change of beat equals change of video frame" etc.

However, I REALLY like the video when it's put to Lateralus, the song. I thought the video was so-so with Vicarious but I have a feeling that they coupled it with Vicarious due to the fact that it would be a little odd to release a video for a song off their previous album.

Lateralus is a little longer than the video so if you start the song first and wait til about 20 seconds (if i recall) there is a great sync up to the video. Lots of very cool parts in regards to the lyrics and visuals. Also, when the dude is inside of the Alex rey rendering, the music is really heavy.

Very cool stuff, you should check it out.

dancingflame
02-24-2008, 06:56 AM
tried it- really cool! could fit a bit better here and there (maybe I hit the wrong time or something) but very funny indeed!!!!!!!! cool finding!

xyno512
03-20-2008, 05:55 AM
Ill try that tonight. Lateralus is one of my favorite songs, so that should end up being a really good experience.

Zosimos
03-26-2008, 02:33 PM
pretty cool. But, you could almost do this with any song and video when you in the "right" mind set if you know what i mean PEZ army!!!

Bridger the Mountain Man
03-27-2008, 01:52 PM
As the leader of the PEZ army i would agree!

dancingflame
01-11-2013, 09:50 AM
hey folks! try to sync this video with "cold and ugly" (demo-version)!!! it fits too perfect (even with the lyrics)...start the music in the same frame the actual music starts in the video :)
but which song is for the second half of the video???

dancingflame
01-21-2013, 01:43 PM
hey folks! try to sync this video with "cold and ugly" (demo-version)!!! it fits too perfect (even with the lyrics)...start the music in the same frame the actual music starts in the video :)
but which song is for the second half of the video???

my own post reminds me of the essence of nonsense this forums contains...

dancingflame
02-15-2013, 05:20 AM
great video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVw-q_3HUJo ;)