PDA

View Full Version : The Whispers

Angel on the Sideline
02-15-2008, 06:23 AM
I know this has been addressed in various postings over time, BUT has anyone as of yet compiled a definitive (as close as we can get, anyway) rundown of the whispers in Intension?

I'd love to know what is being whispered in the background and simply can't make it out myself.

Inner_Eulogy
02-15-2008, 10:38 AM
I know this has been addressed in various postings over time, BUT has anyone as of yet compiled a definitive (as close as we can get, anyway) rundown of the whispers in Intension?

I'd love to know what is being whispered in the background and simply can't make it out myself.

I may not have this word for word correctly but if you're speaking of the whispers in reverse it says something along the lines of "listen to your mother, your father was right...stay in school"

hemiola
02-15-2008, 12:20 PM
I think there's a 'work hard' in there too. Terrible secret indeed.

ktrip
05-04-2008, 04:29 AM
if you don't listen to them backwards, and just listen to them regularly, you will hear whispered "listen... listen closely... this is the heart/art of christ"*

*i think

Yast3r
05-04-2008, 07:17 AM
At the beginning the whisperings saying go to sleep. The backwards is something like Your father was right, work hard, stay in school, dont do drugs, listen to your mother. Or something along those lines.

Inner_Eulogy
05-05-2008, 10:11 AM
At the beginning the whisperings saying go to sleep. The backwards is something like Your father was right, work hard, stay in school, dont do drugs, listen to your mother. Or something along those lines.

I just said that like 3 posts above

Yast3r
05-05-2008, 11:20 AM
I had to reiterate it. I think it's been said about a million times, but people are still asking so.... *shrugs*

Inner_Eulogy
05-05-2008, 01:37 PM
*shrugs*

I second that