PDA

View Full Version : Aliens, kundalini, and lateralus

yllwcrystlstr
09-07-2003, 12:01 AM
http://www.kundalini-support.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2395

thought this had relevance....especially as i had a dream of meeting adam jones last night, and there were a couple of aliens there too....

avarice
09-12-2003, 12:23 AM
on the same topic, i found a copy of bringers of the dawn (http://www.universe-people.com/bringers.htm) online a couple of days ago and it has fucked with my way of viewing things, in a good way of course.. i do feel there's a connection between aliens and kundalini.

shade13
10-03-2003, 02:16 AM
It's all very simple.

Aliens are angels. (I've asked, they've answered) Angels are simply divine messengers. Spirits. ANd Kundalini is a fundamental Spirit in all of us. So... we're spirits, in fleshy form.

The dragon, which is the kundalini may be described as a "Little Green Man" (alien) or better known as a tree spirit (child of THE GREEN MAN), with can be called a fairy, which has wings (typically), which is an angel. THus, aliens are angels.

If you consider the 6 directions, and 7 cardinal points (A hexagram with a point in the middle), there is Father Sky, Mother Earth, North, East, South and West, as well as the fulcrum, which is a Tree (Kabbalistically this is a literal truth with Kether as "Father Sky" and Malkuth as "Mother Earth").

That Tree is relfected in us (I noticed that forum said that the 'tree' is the nervous system. cool!). Thus, the spirit of the Tree is reflected in us, thus YOU ARE A LITTLE GREEN MAN! YOU ARE AN ALIEN!!!!!
(Read up on Native American Star People Traditions. They say the same, we're aliens).

Thus, Heaven is on earth, we just can't see it (you know, banished from Eden), those who've descended from Heaven to Earth have simply come down to us from a higher dimension. You know, spirits (or simply divine Love). Sometimes Spirit Guides, Also known as Boddhisatvas (I spelled that wrong)

Also.. since the Tree of Life (Kabbalah again) is completely reflected through out our physical body, that means that we are angels. See the Tree as a genuine Entity with a personality, and It becomes so. It also has children, and fruit.
We are the children of the Tree. We also contain within us a part of the Tree's spirit, Only With Flesh. Duh. Look in Lateralus cover, the brain says "GOD". God is also called "Great Spirit".
WE ARE A PART OF GREAT SPIRIT. WE HAVE AND ARE SPIRIT!

Wings... why? Symbolically. A spirit don't need them really. That's what the symbolism of Hadit means. WIth Wings, meaning 'To go" or "going" moving, flowing, like a shark through water. If it stops, it dies, ceases existence. Thus, Hadit is Eternal. Thus, we are all eternal. (sound familiar) Because we all contain within ourselves the essence of a spirit which is eternal.

Curious of the connection between the Kundalini and wings? In the Egyptian Pantheon, The Uraei, the WInged Serpents (Cobras) were the highest of high divine rulers. If I recall correctly, they were on the headdress of all pharoahs. Thus they answered to rulers higher than themselves, something they were subserviant to. If one thing can be said about the kundalini, is that you must submit to it's power, or it will destroy you.

Round and bout the circle we go, where we stop no body knows. Cuz we don't. If we do.... well, there's two ways into oblivion. One is consciously (with ego) or unconsciously, drifting off into nirvana like going to sleep. With Ego, all you have is yourself, and no one else, which is Hell. You'll just drive yourself mad until you finally break free willing to be happy again. Just because you hate yourself too much. Which, as Aliester Crowley has described so elequently in his little essay toward the truth about love, is the first (and pretty much only) step to true love. Through destruction via the energy of hate, caused by the betrayal of seperation. You hate your love because you are severed from it. So you eradicate yourself in the desire to become one, with love.

Love as we should all be aware, but sadly are not, is the essence of all energy of creation and being, because without Love, with out passion, without Lust, there'd be no bloody f*cking point (pun intended).

So... to paraphrase, Grab a partner, get naked, grab a pole and fill a hole, you holy mother f*cker you!!! (The kundalini resides in the sexual organs, so that's a very perfectly valid statement thank you. And by mother, I mean Matter. Flesh. *sigh*)

Anyway, to sum up (cuz that was confusing even for me, and I'm SOBER!!! HA!!!)

If you buy the little Green man theory
-----------------
Aliens = Little Green Men
Little Green Men = Child of THE GREEN MAN
GREEN MAN = The Divine Tree of Life
The Tree = The Center of the Universe
Center = Alien
Alien = Unknown
Unknown = Hadit

The Center = Hadit
Hadit = Winged Globe
Winged Globe = 2 Uraei (Read Isreal Regardie's Tree of Life)
2 Uraei = Kundalini
Kundalini = Hadit

Hadit = Each and Everyone of Us
Hadit = The Center of The Universe (EVERY CENTER)
Tree = Center
Hadit = Tree
Tree = Tree of Life
Human Flesh = Reflection of the Tree of Life (Kabbalah)

Thus:
Aliens = Little Green Men = GREEN MAN = Tree = Center = Hadit = WInged Globe = 2 Uraei = Kundalini = Us

Aliens = Us

(Man... my ass is sore. That was a huge log o crap I just pulled out)

RRed
10-04-2003, 09:51 AM
Shade.......Wow finnally. Someone who is on the same page... I've mentioned this before or at least alluded to this before on this site and not many people saw the relevance with these beliefs and notions, that you so eloquently stated, and Tools music.

Thank you because I've embarked on my own very lengthy pursuit of self education on these subjects and have gone a fair distance down that road but I also like to hear someone elses understanding of these ideas and you sound like you have a good grasp of these things. And you've illuminated some grey areas with in my own journey with some new ideas. So thanks and I hope more people read this thread and especially your response.

RRed

shade13
10-05-2003, 08:45 PM
Center = Alien
Alien = Unknown
Unknown = Hadit

I'd like to further clear this one little patch up if I may.
In the Book of the Law:

Chapter Two
Verse 3: In the sphere I am everywhere the centre, as she the circumference, is nowhere found.
4: Yet she shall be known & I never.

So it should read

Hadit = Unknown
Alien = Unknown (in the technical sense of the term
Centre = Unknown

Also since these things are unknown they could be (un?)classified as The Void. Da'ath on the tree of Life (Sephiroth 11, as Nuit is 11 also). Let us also be reminded of the saying "on;y a fool searches for logic in the chambers of the human heart" Saying basically that the heart knows no logic and is thus connected to no sphere beyond its own except relatively.

neochrist
10-05-2003, 09:11 PM
So it should read

Hadit = Unknown
Alien = Unknown (in the technical sense of the term
Centre = Unknown

im not math genious....but a certain basic property tells me that if they all equal unknown then they are all equal just as previously stated