Lost Keys (Blame Hoffman)
Rosetta Stoned
Intension/Right In Two
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days (Wings for Marie Pt. 2)
Lateralus
Vicarious

DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW

If you have a review of the show, post it. Back and forth bitching at each other will be deleted along with everything else that is not a show review.

Any other questions? Look here.

Last edited by paraflux; 05-18-2007 at 05:23 AM..
Old 04-27-2007, 10:03 AM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
2007/05/17 - Bossier City, LA - Centurytel Arena

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
Schism [extended]
Rosetta Stoned
Intension/Right In Two
Wings For Marie
Lateralus
Vicarious

DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW

If you have a review of the show, post it. Back and forth bitching at each other will be deleted along with everything else that is not a show review.

Any other questions? Look here.

Last edited by paraflux; 05-18-2007 at 05:23 AM..
OFFLINE |  
SlytherinsHeir
05-17-2007, 08:58 PM

Setlist:

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
Schism [extended]
Rosetta Stoned
Intension/Right In Two
Wings For Marie
Lateralus
Vicarious

Tonight's show was spectacular. Even the crowd was great. Everything was quite energetic and I think the band fed off of that. Maynard didn't say anything at all except for "Good evening" and "Thank you. See you in Baton Rouge". The lights, lasers and special effects were more amazing than I thought. Maynard even seemed to enjoy himself. He didn't just stand in one spot like I've read about a lot of previous shows. However, I'm disappointed that they didn't close with "Aenima" even though "Vicarious" is a great song to close with. I think they might have been pressed for time because again, like I said, they seemed to like our crowd. I don't see why they would NOT play "Aenima". It's just that it seems incomplete without the song they've been closing with. I wish they would have taken "46 & 2" out instead. Also, what happened to "The Pot". I would much rather hear that than "Right In Two". That is my least favorite song off of the new album.

Other than that I had a great time. I just hope one day I'll get to hear "Jimmy" and "Third Eye" once and "Pushit" again live. Please make note of that Maynard.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:58 PM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/17 - Bossier City, LA - Centurytel Arena

Setlist:

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
Schism [extended]
Rosetta Stoned
Intension/Right In Two
Wings For Marie
Lateralus
Vicarious

Tonight's show was spectacular. Even the crowd was great. Everything was quite energetic and I think the band fed off of that. Maynard didn't say anything at all except for "Good evening" and "Thank you. See you in Baton Rouge". The lights, lasers and special effects were more amazing than I thought. Maynard even seemed to enjoy himself. He didn't just stand in one spot like I've read about a lot of previous shows. However, I'm disappointed that they didn't close with "Aenima" even though "Vicarious" is a great song to close with. I think they might have been pressed for time because again, like I said, they seemed to like our crowd. I don't see why they would NOT play "Aenima". It's just that it seems incomplete without the song they've been closing with. I wish they would have taken "46 & 2" out instead. Also, what happened to "The Pot". I would much rather hear that than "Right In Two". That is my least favorite song off of the new album.

Other than that I had a great time. I just hope one day I'll get to hear "Jimmy" and "Third Eye" once and "Pushit" again live. Please make note of that Maynard.
OFFLINE |  
ikepgh
05-17-2007, 09:26 PM

Overall, the show was a memorable one, but it was still a bit of a let down for a few reasons. This was my second Tool show, my first show was on Ozzfest '98 (-- now that was a show!).

It was disappointing from this standpoint, I mean....$128 for two of us, $76 for shirts and not even Sober or Ænima for us everyday fans who don't get to see them fifteen times on tour? I don't expect to hear every hit or them to make everyone happy, but com'mon... I saw a lot of people leave in disbelief that it was over after Vicarious. Perhaps it was because they played three nights in a row? Who knows? Others posted that there were some things thrown around but I didn't see anything major or even come close to the band from where I was sitting.

The sound/production/lasers were all pretty good, but the setlist was incomplete in my opinion. I won't comment about it's predictability since they surprised me at the end (unfortunately).... Also, since I haven't seen them in almost 9 years predictability is not an issue with me as it is with others who have seen them numerous times this tour.

I came to this show to see a band I've liked since my college years back in '96, I checked into what their new setlist is like and was glad that they were still playing some of my old favorites. The problem with the predictable setlist thing they are doing is that it leads to people coming in with a certain set of expectations...

Overall, like many others have said about other shows on this tour, it's probably the best thing currently out there...

Last edited by ikepgh; 05-18-2007 at 03:36 PM..
Old 05-17-2007, 09:26 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Overall, the show was a memorable one, but it was still a bit of a let down for a few reasons. This was my second Tool show, my first show was on Ozzfest '98 (-- now that was a show!).

It was disappointing from this standpoint, I mean....$128 for two of us, $76 for shirts and not even Sober or Ænima for us everyday fans who don't get to see them fifteen times on tour? I don't expect to hear every hit or them to make everyone happy, but com'mon... I saw a lot of people leave in disbelief that it was over after Vicarious. Perhaps it was because they played three nights in a row? Who knows? Others posted that there were some things thrown around but I didn't see anything major or even come close to the band from where I was sitting.

The sound/production/lasers were all pretty good, but the setlist was incomplete in my opinion. I won't comment about it's predictability since they surprised me at the end (unfortunately).... Also, since I haven't seen them in almost 9 years predictability is not an issue with me as it is with others who have seen them numerous times this tour.

I came to this show to see a band I've liked since my college years back in '96, I checked into what their new setlist is like and was glad that they were still playing some of my old favorites. The problem with the predictable setlist thing they are doing is that it leads to people coming in with a certain set of expectations...

Overall, like many others have said about other shows on this tour, it's probably the best thing currently out there...

Last edited by ikepgh; 05-18-2007 at 03:36 PM..
OFFLINE |  
jvalentine's Avatar jvalentine
05-17-2007, 10:01 PM

Amazing show......wished they would have played aenima at the end, but all in all amazing....Danny is the shit

who else is going to the Baton Rouge show?

Last edited by jvalentine; 05-17-2007 at 10:03 PM..
Old 05-17-2007, 10:01 PM   #4
Level 3 - Talker

Amazing show......wished they would have played aenima at the end, but all in all amazing....Danny is the shit

who else is going to the Baton Rouge show?

Last edited by jvalentine; 05-17-2007 at 10:03 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Anirak
05-17-2007, 10:10 PM

The crowd wasn't that great from what I saw. I saw at least 2 bottles being thrown on stage. The guy next to me was being a dick to someone 1 row in front of us who was having a hard trip on some sort of drug.

The crowd didn't seem to get excited in many parts, especially during rosetta stoned. They were all very calm, and I was expecting them to start rocking out when that song kicked in. On top of that, my row kept leaving and entering what seemed like 50 times.

Wish they had closed with aenema, but ah well. Hopefully I'll get to see them play more of their older material in the future - if they decide to do that.

Lateralus was the highlight of the evening for me.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:10 PM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

The crowd wasn't that great from what I saw. I saw at least 2 bottles being thrown on stage. The guy next to me was being a dick to someone 1 row in front of us who was having a hard trip on some sort of drug.

The crowd didn't seem to get excited in many parts, especially during rosetta stoned. They were all very calm, and I was expecting them to start rocking out when that song kicked in. On top of that, my row kept leaving and entering what seemed like 50 times.

Wish they had closed with aenema, but ah well. Hopefully I'll get to see them play more of their older material in the future - if they decide to do that.

Lateralus was the highlight of the evening for me.
OFFLINE |  
toolsmellsgood
05-17-2007, 10:54 PM

Wow... what a show... waited for YEARS to see this and it was worth every second. Fucking amazing show. They all sounded great. Crowd didn't completely suck like I thought it would. I did notice some douche stain kept throwing beer cups. One hit the side of the stage, one almost nailed a security lady, and the other one smashed into some chick on the floor. I was curious if they maybe skipped Aenima because of all the shit getting thrown too close to the stage. It really pisses me off that someone could be that disrespectful. Grow up, sober up, or whatever you need to do to not be such a fuck up. Anyway... My first Tool show and it was more than I could ever have imagined it to be. Also, i was surprised that Maynard actually kept his clothes on through the whole show. He didn't even take off his shirt. Just kinda odd compared to what I've seen on the internet. Adam's hair was in some kinda pig tails. Also got to hear them playing (I guess for a sound check) while we were outside waiting in line. One more thing.... To all the people who say Maynard just isn't at the top of his game or he can't hit high notes anymore... You're fucking stupid... Maynard sang high pitched all night and screamed during parts and never missed a note. If anyone saw me i was in Sec. 119 Row E towards the end wearing a Blue and White striped shirt. Peace out.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:54 PM   #6
Level 2 - Poster

Wow... what a show... waited for YEARS to see this and it was worth every second. Fucking amazing show. They all sounded great. Crowd didn't completely suck like I thought it would. I did notice some douche stain kept throwing beer cups. One hit the side of the stage, one almost nailed a security lady, and the other one smashed into some chick on the floor. I was curious if they maybe skipped Aenima because of all the shit getting thrown too close to the stage. It really pisses me off that someone could be that disrespectful. Grow up, sober up, or whatever you need to do to not be such a fuck up. Anyway... My first Tool show and it was more than I could ever have imagined it to be. Also, i was surprised that Maynard actually kept his clothes on through the whole show. He didn't even take off his shirt. Just kinda odd compared to what I've seen on the internet. Adam's hair was in some kinda pig tails. Also got to hear them playing (I guess for a sound check) while we were outside waiting in line. One more thing.... To all the people who say Maynard just isn't at the top of his game or he can't hit high notes anymore... You're fucking stupid... Maynard sang high pitched all night and screamed during parts and never missed a note. If anyone saw me i was in Sec. 119 Row E towards the end wearing a Blue and White striped shirt. Peace out.
OFFLINE |  
toolsmellsgood
05-18-2007, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anirak View Post
I liked the pigtails, but I thought it was Adam that was wearing them?
Yeah he was. This show was so much to take in all at once and was over with too soon. Something I'm curious if anyone else noticed... in the back on the floor where the sound guys were... there was DEFINITELY two recording mics and a camera. I for sure saw them... Don't know if this was just for the band (since they supposedly record all their shows....) or maybe the dvd that is supposed to eventually be released. How bitchin would that be. Anyone else notice this?

Also Kinski wasn't as bad as I thought they would be.. But I'd sit through anything to see TOOL.

Last edited by toolsmellsgood; 05-18-2007 at 10:22 AM..
Old 05-18-2007, 10:14 AM   #7
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anirak View Post
I liked the pigtails, but I thought it was Adam that was wearing them?
Yeah he was. This show was so much to take in all at once and was over with too soon. Something I'm curious if anyone else noticed... in the back on the floor where the sound guys were... there was DEFINITELY two recording mics and a camera. I for sure saw them... Don't know if this was just for the band (since they supposedly record all their shows....) or maybe the dvd that is supposed to eventually be released. How bitchin would that be. Anyone else notice this?

Also Kinski wasn't as bad as I thought they would be.. But I'd sit through anything to see TOOL.

Last edited by toolsmellsgood; 05-18-2007 at 10:22 AM..
OFFLINE |  
LovelyLilLala's Avatar LovelyLilLala
05-18-2007, 11:26 AM

For those who are bitching about what wasn't played or what have you, quit your bitching. I was at the exact same show and I had the best time, even with a beer soaked tit (guy beside us had his beer sloshed out of the cup and on me). Yes, I would have loved to hear Sober, Ænima, Swamp Song, and many more, but there are only so many songs they can do in such a short time period. It is, by the way, the 10,000 Days tour.

It was refreshing to see Maynard feeling not so crowd shy as he has had a tendency of doing. My first show was the Bossier Lateralus show, and he seemed to stay in his little corner the entire evening. I do believe that he was feeding off the love shown by the crowd at this show.

I didn't see the beer cups go flying toward the stage, but for that to happen was absolutely childish. If you can't come to a public place and can't act like a fucking grown up, stay your fucking ass at home. But that's all I have to say on that subject. I did, however, see all these little Avril Lavigne loving fucking bitches all over the fucking place as well as one Nicole Richie wanna be. I was temped to walk up to them and slap them for showing up to a show just because their Emo, hardcore-wanna-be, douche bag boyfriends decided it was cool to be there. But after a short period of time of making fun of them, they quickly left my thoughts. Once the music started, my mind and body was consumed by the melody.

Anyone who doesn't believe the show was absolutely fucking awesome, I have no love for you. The show fucking rocked, if for no other reason than the simple fact that it was the best fucking band in the world. Get the fuck over yourself and just revel in the knowledge that you got to see mutha fuckin Tool live.

Last edited by LovelyLilLala; 05-18-2007 at 11:31 AM..
Old 05-18-2007, 11:26 AM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

For those who are bitching about what wasn't played or what have you, quit your bitching. I was at the exact same show and I had the best time, even with a beer soaked tit (guy beside us had his beer sloshed out of the cup and on me). Yes, I would have loved to hear Sober, Ænima, Swamp Song, and many more, but there are only so many songs they can do in such a short time period. It is, by the way, the 10,000 Days tour.

It was refreshing to see Maynard feeling not so crowd shy as he has had a tendency of doing. My first show was the Bossier Lateralus show, and he seemed to stay in his little corner the entire evening. I do believe that he was feeding off the love shown by the crowd at this show.

I didn't see the beer cups go flying toward the stage, but for that to happen was absolutely childish. If you can't come to a public place and can't act like a fucking grown up, stay your fucking ass at home. But that's all I have to say on that subject. I did, however, see all these little Avril Lavigne loving fucking bitches all over the fucking place as well as one Nicole Richie wanna be. I was temped to walk up to them and slap them for showing up to a show just because their Emo, hardcore-wanna-be, douche bag boyfriends decided it was cool to be there. But after a short period of time of making fun of them, they quickly left my thoughts. Once the music started, my mind and body was consumed by the melody.

Anyone who doesn't believe the show was absolutely fucking awesome, I have no love for you. The show fucking rocked, if for no other reason than the simple fact that it was the best fucking band in the world. Get the fuck over yourself and just revel in the knowledge that you got to see mutha fuckin Tool live.

Last edited by LovelyLilLala; 05-18-2007 at 11:31 AM..
OFFLINE |  
nvguy's Avatar nvguy
05-18-2007, 11:43 AM

Wow just getting back home... 3 hour drive is pretty long... but anyway... the show...WOW... in my opinion it was better than any other show I could go to... It was my first TOOL show and was it a great one... I was in Sec. 122 and the sound was perfect in my opinion..

Kinski wasn't that bad at all... they had some good music but no doubt need a lead singer... but was a good show starter.. than TOOL with Jambi was amazing... Stinkfist seemed to make the crowd even louder and rock harder... the crowd was great (although I guess I missed the beer throwing...) during rosetta stoned though it seemed as if half the venue sat down... I have to admit I even fealt a little bored during Rosetta Stoned which I think caused me not to be so excited during Right in Two.. good songs but I would LOVE to have them play The Pot instead... but anyway.. it was still amazing no matter what they play... after then intermission (which was cool to see them all hang out on the side of Danny's set and then either Justin or Adam hold the lighter in the air which caused the whole venue to follow along... very cool if you ask me) Wings and 10k Days was amazing.. the lasers were more than I could have imagined... totally made the show a million times cooler (not that TOOL needs it) Lateralus was INCREDIBLE ... one part that did disappoint me was during Danny's most amazing drum solo ever the crowd barely let out a yell... Vicarious was awesome to close.. I do think they might have cut it short becuase of time.. looked at my watch when they finished and it was 10:57... so maybe they had to be done by 11??
I think I'm just rambling now... I will be at the Baton Rouge show... have to say again that this concert was AWESOME.. can't wait till next week
Old 05-18-2007, 11:43 AM   #9
Level 4 - Thinker

Wow just getting back home... 3 hour drive is pretty long... but anyway... the show...WOW... in my opinion it was better than any other show I could go to... It was my first TOOL show and was it a great one... I was in Sec. 122 and the sound was perfect in my opinion..

Kinski wasn't that bad at all... they had some good music but no doubt need a lead singer... but was a good show starter.. than TOOL with Jambi was amazing... Stinkfist seemed to make the crowd even louder and rock harder... the crowd was great (although I guess I missed the beer throwing...) during rosetta stoned though it seemed as if half the venue sat down... I have to admit I even fealt a little bored during Rosetta Stoned which I think caused me not to be so excited during Right in Two.. good songs but I would LOVE to have them play The Pot instead... but anyway.. it was still amazing no matter what they play... after then intermission (which was cool to see them all hang out on the side of Danny's set and then either Justin or Adam hold the lighter in the air which caused the whole venue to follow along... very cool if you ask me) Wings and 10k Days was amazing.. the lasers were more than I could have imagined... totally made the show a million times cooler (not that TOOL needs it) Lateralus was INCREDIBLE ... one part that did disappoint me was during Danny's most amazing drum solo ever the crowd barely let out a yell... Vicarious was awesome to close.. I do think they might have cut it short becuase of time.. looked at my watch when they finished and it was 10:57... so maybe they had to be done by 11??
I think I'm just rambling now... I will be at the Baton Rouge show... have to say again that this concert was AWESOME.. can't wait till next week
OFFLINE |  
Anirak
05-18-2007, 04:40 PM

I actually liked kinski. I can thoroughly appreciate a band that doesn't pump out twenty 3 minute songs that sound alike. I got tired of hearing the bitching around me about how they "sucked - or that "you'd think tool could get a better opener."

Seriously, take it for what it is - art. Even if it's not your style, you should be able to appreciate it.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:40 PM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

I actually liked kinski. I can thoroughly appreciate a band that doesn't pump out twenty 3 minute songs that sound alike. I got tired of hearing the bitching around me about how they "sucked - or that "you'd think tool could get a better opener."

Seriously, take it for what it is - art. Even if it's not your style, you should be able to appreciate it.
OFFLINE |  
Swing_on_the_Spiral
05-21-2007, 08:18 AM

This show was pretty damn amazing. The band played great, Maynard's voice sounded good and Danny was great as usual. The Centurytel Center was smaller than i expected and our lower balcony seats were a lot closer than i thought they would be; I was only about 20 feet from Adam. The visuals were a total mind blower, there was so much going on at times it was hard to decide what to look at. I'd say the highlight was Lateralus (which is probably my personal favorite Tool song); all the visuals spiraling and even a drum solo in the breakdown to extend it about 3 minutes. Wings for Marie/10,000 Days was amazing too, really emotional to hear Maynard sing it live. He also did an excellent job vocally on it and nailed every note to near perfection. I thought Jambi was a good opener, and they executed it to near perfection as well. I was happy to hear Right in Two, and the visuals on the screens during it and pretty much all the songs were really tripping me out. There were a few minor dissapointments to the show though. First, the crowd around me was being totally lame. A bunch of preppy frat looking guys and their girlfriends were sitting behind us. They didnt seem too into it and one guy and his girl got in a fight and both of them walked out on the show separately. How could you walk out on Tool?! Basically nobody around me seemed as into the show as me and my friends were. Also, they didnt play Aenema which i noticed is on just about every other tour date on the 10,000 days tour. I suspected this may have been for reasons of political correctness because the show was in Louisiana, and I'm praying for rain and tidal waves probably isn't the most respectful or politically correct thing to say after Katrina. I wouldnt have minded at all, we drove from East Texas and i doubt anyone who paid to see Tool live wold have minded either. I had anticipated they might not play Aenema before the show but thought they would at least replace it with something equally good or maybe even a surprise like Pushit (which I heard was recently played), H. (which i don't even think has been played once on this tour but i was optimistic because it is one of my personal favorites), Eulogy, or anything they haven't really been playing on this tour. I'm pretty sure they just played one song less than they have been playing. This made me feel a little surprised and dissapointed, but it was a great show regardless. I would gladly pay twice the money to watch them play again. The biggest letdown was my own fault. At the end when they were throwing water bottles and drum heads and guitar picks into the crowd one of dannys drum heads came flying above my head and i tried to catch it but it just deflected off my hand to the guy about two rows behind me. When he held it up it had a purple hexagram on it and looked like it was signed by all 4 band members. I can't believe i touched it, much less that i didnt catch it, but I'll get over it eventually. Overall, the show was a great experience. I felt truly inspired by it and really had a great time. If they come anywhere close enough again before they close out the tour, I will almost definitely buy another ticket. Tool has proven to me that they are the best band around to see live or hear on a record. To any Tool fan thinking about going to a concert, do it... i guarantee you will not regret it. It is well worth the money for the visuals alone. After seeing this show i highly doubt the band is making much money off this tour, it is far from a low budget concert.

Last edited by Swing_on_the_Spiral; 05-21-2007 at 08:19 AM.. Reason: grammar error
Old 05-21-2007, 08:18 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

This show was pretty damn amazing. The band played great, Maynard's voice sounded good and Danny was great as usual. The Centurytel Center was smaller than i expected and our lower balcony seats were a lot closer than i thought they would be; I was only about 20 feet from Adam. The visuals were a total mind blower, there was so much going on at times it was hard to decide what to look at. I'd say the highlight was Lateralus (which is probably my personal favorite Tool song); all the visuals spiraling and even a drum solo in the breakdown to extend it about 3 minutes. Wings for Marie/10,000 Days was amazing too, really emotional to hear Maynard sing it live. He also did an excellent job vocally on it and nailed every note to near perfection. I thought Jambi was a good opener, and they executed it to near perfection as well. I was happy to hear Right in Two, and the visuals on the screens during it and pretty much all the songs were really tripping me out. There were a few minor dissapointments to the show though. First, the crowd around me was being totally lame. A bunch of preppy frat looking guys and their girlfriends were sitting behind us. They didnt seem too into it and one guy and his girl got in a fight and both of them walked out on the show separately. How could you walk out on Tool?! Basically nobody around me seemed as into the show as me and my friends were. Also, they didnt play Aenema which i noticed is on just about every other tour date on the 10,000 days tour. I suspected this may have been for reasons of political correctness because the show was in Louisiana, and I'm praying for rain and tidal waves probably isn't the most respectful or politically correct thing to say after Katrina. I wouldnt have minded at all, we drove from East Texas and i doubt anyone who paid to see Tool live wold have minded either. I had anticipated they might not play Aenema before the show but thought they would at least replace it with something equally good or maybe even a surprise like Pushit (which I heard was recently played), H. (which i don't even think has been played once on this tour but i was optimistic because it is one of my personal favorites), Eulogy, or anything they haven't really been playing on this tour. I'm pretty sure they just played one song less than they have been playing. This made me feel a little surprised and dissapointed, but it was a great show regardless. I would gladly pay twice the money to watch them play again. The biggest letdown was my own fault. At the end when they were throwing water bottles and drum heads and guitar picks into the crowd one of dannys drum heads came flying above my head and i tried to catch it but it just deflected off my hand to the guy about two rows behind me. When he held it up it had a purple hexagram on it and looked like it was signed by all 4 band members. I can't believe i touched it, much less that i didnt catch it, but I'll get over it eventually. Overall, the show was a great experience. I felt truly inspired by it and really had a great time. If they come anywhere close enough again before they close out the tour, I will almost definitely buy another ticket. Tool has proven to me that they are the best band around to see live or hear on a record. To any Tool fan thinking about going to a concert, do it... i guarantee you will not regret it. It is well worth the money for the visuals alone. After seeing this show i highly doubt the band is making much money off this tour, it is far from a low budget concert.

Last edited by Swing_on_the_Spiral; 05-21-2007 at 08:19 AM.. Reason: grammar error
OFFLINE |  
ta200mph
05-24-2007, 06:13 PM

The best concert we have ever attended great , lights , sound ,screens , beer spilling idiot who insisted on smoking in a NON SMOKING facility . OK mabye not so much the last one but I would gladly pay to see it again , and again , and suffer through another idiot . Well Done! TOOL kicks a-- yet again.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:13 PM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

The best concert we have ever attended great , lights , sound ,screens , beer spilling idiot who insisted on smoking in a NON SMOKING facility . OK mabye not so much the last one but I would gladly pay to see it again , and again , and suffer through another idiot . Well Done! TOOL kicks a-- yet again.
OFFLINE |  
ToolingAround's Avatar ToolingAround
07-02-2007, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinsHeir View Post
Setlist:

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
Schism [extended]
Rosetta Stoned
Intension/Right In Two
Wings For Marie
Lateralus
Vicarious

That was the line up from the way I remember it..I had sooo hoped to hear Jimmy more than anything else..it was all great though..best concert I have seen yet.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:02 AM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinsHeir View Post
Setlist:

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
Schism [extended]
Rosetta Stoned
Intension/Right In Two
Wings For Marie
Lateralus
Vicarious

That was the line up from the way I remember it..I had sooo hoped to hear Jimmy more than anything else..it was all great though..best concert I have seen yet.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply