Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive
User Name
Password
xpandnz
04-25-2006, 08:00 PM

http://www.soundsnz.com/browse/itemd...TypeFormatID=1

So it looks like if u in NZ and havent pre-ordered it you will be waiting longer.
Sad
This will happen world wide
What did the Pressing Company do wrong? Or are there only limited copies of the case with the glass in it
Old 04-25-2006, 08:00 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Sounds NZ sold out already of 10K Days

http://www.soundsnz.com/browse/itemd...TypeFormatID=1

So it looks like if u in NZ and havent pre-ordered it you will be waiting longer.
Sad
This will happen world wide
What did the Pressing Company do wrong? Or are there only limited copies of the case with the glass in it
OFFLINE |  
One Dark Flame's Avatar One Dark Flame
04-25-2006, 08:26 PM

This is not an issue in USA Is it??
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
Old 04-25-2006, 08:26 PM   #2
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Bincount™: 362
Re: Sounds NZ sold out already of 10K Days

This is not an issue in USA Is it??
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
OFFLINE |  
Nemesis's Avatar Nemesis
04-25-2006, 08:33 PM

I don't think it'd be a pressing problem, I think it'd be because of the extravagant packaging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONY BMG Australia
Fans will be able to beat the stampede to secure themselves a copy of '10,000 Days' when stores in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide open at 12:01am on Saturday, April 29 (that's the Friday night) to sell the very first copies of the album available in Australia. Stock of the extravagantly packaged '10,000 Days' will be incredibly limited for the first two weeks - Australian stores will be accepting reduced quantities due to global demand exceeding production capacity, so get in quick or you'll have to wait.

Last edited by Nemesis; 04-25-2006 at 08:39 PM..
Old 04-25-2006, 08:33 PM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 10

I don't think it'd be a pressing problem, I think it'd be because of the extravagant packaging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONY BMG Australia
Fans will be able to beat the stampede to secure themselves a copy of '10,000 Days' when stores in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide open at 12:01am on Saturday, April 29 (that's the Friday night) to sell the very first copies of the album available in Australia. Stock of the extravagantly packaged '10,000 Days' will be incredibly limited for the first two weeks - Australian stores will be accepting reduced quantities due to global demand exceeding production capacity, so get in quick or you'll have to wait.

Last edited by Nemesis; 04-25-2006 at 08:39 PM..
OFFLINE |  
One Dark Flame's Avatar One Dark Flame
04-25-2006, 08:41 PM

So us American are ay okay?? Not too be a smart ass or rub it in I just want to make sure I shouldn't go pre-order real quick.
-DXH
Old 04-25-2006, 08:41 PM   #4
Formerly Tool Aenema11

So us American are ay okay?? Not too be a smart ass or rub it in I just want to make sure I shouldn't go pre-order real quick.
-DXH
OFFLINE |  
Nemesis's Avatar Nemesis
04-25-2006, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool Aenema11
I'd say so, I have mine ordered ok, I have only heard that Australia and NZ have shortages.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:50 PM   #5
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool Aenema11
I'd say so, I have mine ordered ok, I have only heard that Australia and NZ have shortages.
04-26-2006, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
Okay Thanks, I hope Australia and New Zealand get more copies very soon for the rest of the fans.
-DXH
Old 04-26-2006, 09:35 AM   #6
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
Okay Thanks, I hope Australia and New Zealand get more copies very soon for the rest of the fans.
-DXH
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply