Sober
Pushit
Schism
Intension
Forty Six & 2
Lateralus
Ænema

Reviews only. No links to bootlegs.

Last edited by kanaduh; 02-07-2012 at 06:21 AM..
Old 01-08-2012, 11:28 PM   #1
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 45
02.06.2012 - Ft Lauderdale, FL @ Bank Atlantic Centre

*****DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU WERE AT THE SHOW*****

Hooker With A Penis
Jambi
Stinkfist
Sober
Pushit
Schism
Intension
Forty Six & 2
Lateralus
Ænema

Reviews only. No links to bootlegs.

Last edited by kanaduh; 02-07-2012 at 06:21 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Oziumrules's Avatar Oziumrules
02-06-2012, 08:20 PM

Awesome show. Maynard was very animated and Danny broke a drum head before Lateralus. Setlist was the same as the last few nights, replacing Ticks & Leeches with Sober. There were plenty of signed posters as well as non signed posters available after the show. Thanks for a great show boys, it was AWESOME!

Hooker With A Penis
Jambi
Stinkfist
Sober
Pushit
Schism
Intension
Forty Six & 2
Lateralus
Ænema
Old 02-06-2012, 08:20 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.06.2012 - Ft Lauderdale, FL @ Bank Atlantic Centre

Awesome show. Maynard was very animated and Danny broke a drum head before Lateralus. Setlist was the same as the last few nights, replacing Ticks & Leeches with Sober. There were plenty of signed posters as well as non signed posters available after the show. Thanks for a great show boys, it was AWESOME!

Hooker With A Penis
Jambi
Stinkfist
Sober
Pushit
Schism
Intension
Forty Six & 2
Lateralus
Ænema
soreal
02-06-2012, 08:34 PM

Poster?
Old 02-06-2012, 08:34 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Poster?
02-06-2012, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreal View Post
Poster?
Fish poster. I will post a pic tomorrow.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:36 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Poster?
Fish poster. I will post a pic tomorrow.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:23 PM   #5
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

02-06-2012, 09:24 PM

Was gonna upload a pic but was too late

Last edited by Oziumrules; 02-06-2012 at 09:26 PM..
Old 02-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #6
Level 4 - Thinker

Was gonna upload a pic but was too late

Last edited by Oziumrules; 02-06-2012 at 09:26 PM..
xrylo18x
02-06-2012, 10:23 PM

46 & 2 took it another level. Best south florida concert ever!!! best crowd participation in 10 years that I have ever seen them, but the music prevailed. Great time hanging with true OGT's ... Sucked that there was assingned seeting. Only downer from the concert was Schism. Also ended up with the last black fish scissor autographed poster!!! priceless.......
Old 02-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #7
Level 2 - Poster

46 & 2 took it another level. Best south florida concert ever!!! best crowd participation in 10 years that I have ever seen them, but the music prevailed. Great time hanging with true OGT's ... Sucked that there was assingned seeting. Only downer from the concert was Schism. Also ended up with the last black fish scissor autographed poster!!! priceless.......
StillJIM's Avatar StillJIM
02-06-2012, 10:24 PM

Shall we dance? This was my 7th time seeing Tool. My Short/Quick Review: Very damn good performance of every song. Thanks to so many of the reviews of prior shows on this 2012 tour being negative, I wasn't sure if I'd be impressed or disappointed. I got my money's worth.There was no drum off or any guest musician for any of the set. I enjoyed it thoroughly from start to finish-short and sweet. Everyone in the band was focused and on point. People may be critical of how Maynard does his vocals now due to simply not having the physical ability to sing those songs like he did 10 to 15 years ago but he was in key and he did his job without sounding bad. I've never seen Adam Jones walk around so much. If this was Tool just "going through the motions and phoning it in" then I'm impressed with how they phone it in. I was in 111, 17 rows up-which is lower bowl on the opposite end of the arena. The sound mix was just fine and it was louder than I anticipated: I had to put earplugs in for 3 songs during the set. My ears are ringing now. I enjoyed watching the band and the visual effects from a distance, elevated a little and able to take in the panorama of the entire visual production. I knew all the recent setlists going in so I didn't have any false hopes of hearing some particular song, not that it mattered too much to me which songs they chose to play. An Aenima-dominant setlist is very cool with me.

Same setlist as the most recent prior shows.
Oziumrules's setlist is correct.
Stinkfist was not extended,
Schism was extended.
Good vibes from the crowd in general from what I got to observe. Considering that the venue is a large hockey arena, the sound quality was better than I expected.
Thank you Tool for coming to South Florida.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:24 PM   #8
Level 3 - Talker

Shall we dance? This was my 7th time seeing Tool. My Short/Quick Review: Very damn good performance of every song. Thanks to so many of the reviews of prior shows on this 2012 tour being negative, I wasn't sure if I'd be impressed or disappointed. I got my money's worth.There was no drum off or any guest musician for any of the set. I enjoyed it thoroughly from start to finish-short and sweet. Everyone in the band was focused and on point. People may be critical of how Maynard does his vocals now due to simply not having the physical ability to sing those songs like he did 10 to 15 years ago but he was in key and he did his job without sounding bad. I've never seen Adam Jones walk around so much. If this was Tool just "going through the motions and phoning it in" then I'm impressed with how they phone it in. I was in 111, 17 rows up-which is lower bowl on the opposite end of the arena. The sound mix was just fine and it was louder than I anticipated: I had to put earplugs in for 3 songs during the set. My ears are ringing now. I enjoyed watching the band and the visual effects from a distance, elevated a little and able to take in the panorama of the entire visual production. I knew all the recent setlists going in so I didn't have any false hopes of hearing some particular song, not that it mattered too much to me which songs they chose to play. An Aenima-dominant setlist is very cool with me.

Same setlist as the most recent prior shows.
Oziumrules's setlist is correct.
Stinkfist was not extended,
Schism was extended.
Good vibes from the crowd in general from what I got to observe. Considering that the venue is a large hockey arena, the sound quality was better than I expected.
Thank you Tool for coming to South Florida.
02-06-2012, 10:58 PM

Ft lauderdale show tonite.my 1st ever live tool show. Been listening for 17 yrs. they were f@&$in awesum way better than I anticipated. Sound good--mjk sounded brilliant - rest of the band way awesome. No overpowering of one over the other. They sounded very tight considering they only have 2 more shows to play. Visuals truly brilliant!!! ADAM U R A TRUE GENIUS. Mjk no talking too much, but ok--cos his singiPng voice was truly spot on tonite. Danny u r a master on percussion--GENIUS.
Justin u r a cool dude out there with ur bass guitar-looked like u were having fun.
Thanks for the unbelievably cool nite, another tool fan can go to sleep & relive their dream again & again.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

Ft lauderdale show tonite.my 1st ever live tool show. Been listening for 17 yrs. they were f@&$in awesum way better than I anticipated. Sound good--mjk sounded brilliant - rest of the band way awesome. No overpowering of one over the other. They sounded very tight considering they only have 2 more shows to play. Visuals truly brilliant!!! ADAM U R A TRUE GENIUS. Mjk no talking too much, but ok--cos his singiPng voice was truly spot on tonite. Danny u r a master on percussion--GENIUS.
Justin u r a cool dude out there with ur bass guitar-looked like u were having fun.
Thanks for the unbelievably cool nite, another tool fan can go to sleep & relive their dream again & again.
02-06-2012, 11:01 PM

Did any one recognizes the intro for the concert, sounded like "Third Eye". .This was an Anemia concert.Best songs Lateralus. Pushit and Aenima....Only song that Im missing to hear in concert is eulogy and H. First time i post, for it was a great concert!!! Schism still sucks!!!
Old 02-06-2012, 11:01 PM   #10
Level 2 - Poster

Did any one recognizes the intro for the concert, sounded like "Third Eye". .This was an Anemia concert.Best songs Lateralus. Pushit and Aenima....Only song that Im missing to hear in concert is eulogy and H. First time i post, for it was a great concert!!! Schism still sucks!!!
evertheoptimisticone
02-07-2012, 05:01 AM

Best South Florida TOOL show I have had the pleasure of attending. This was my 6th time seeing TOOL and it was awesome. I'm with all of you on the meh about Schism I personally feel the same about Sober not that they arent amazing songs but I have seen them all 6 times.. I ABSOFUCKINLUTELY loved Hooker with a penis as an opening track. I was in 111 as well perfect view of the whole stage and the lighting experience in my section was great, the crazy grid lighting is so badass I was waiting for them to lower it over the crowd like they have in the past in other venues. I'm so grateful that TOOL made sure the sound was perfect I seen Metallica at this venue(Bank Atlantic Center) in oct of 2009 and it was a waste of money the sound was so shitty people were leaving. Pushit was amazing, Lateralus is always uplifting. Would do pretty much anything to hear Reflection live again like when i seen em on the Lateralus tour. Until next time... SPIRAL OUT!!
Old 02-07-2012, 05:01 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Best South Florida TOOL show I have had the pleasure of attending. This was my 6th time seeing TOOL and it was awesome. I'm with all of you on the meh about Schism I personally feel the same about Sober not that they arent amazing songs but I have seen them all 6 times.. I ABSOFUCKINLUTELY loved Hooker with a penis as an opening track. I was in 111 as well perfect view of the whole stage and the lighting experience in my section was great, the crazy grid lighting is so badass I was waiting for them to lower it over the crowd like they have in the past in other venues. I'm so grateful that TOOL made sure the sound was perfect I seen Metallica at this venue(Bank Atlantic Center) in oct of 2009 and it was a waste of money the sound was so shitty people were leaving. Pushit was amazing, Lateralus is always uplifting. Would do pretty much anything to hear Reflection live again like when i seen em on the Lateralus tour. Until next time... SPIRAL OUT!!
drakus's Avatar drakus
02-07-2012, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedak View Post
I asked for the signed poster but they told me that they only had what was on display. Did you get this signed there or bought it like that? $$$??

What an awesome show. I was on the floor section 7th row and security was insane with cell phones. Saw 2 people get kicked out during the show. Anybody catch when Maynard gave Danny a tip after the drum solo? Saw them on 07 in the same venue and this was a far better show. Next stop Orlando.

Last edited by drakus; 02-07-2012 at 12:13 PM..
Old 02-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #12
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
I asked for the signed poster but they told me that they only had what was on display. Did you get this signed there or bought it like that? $$$??

What an awesome show. I was on the floor section 7th row and security was insane with cell phones. Saw 2 people get kicked out during the show. Anybody catch when Maynard gave Danny a tip after the drum solo? Saw them on 07 in the same venue and this was a far better show. Next stop Orlando.

Last edited by drakus; 02-07-2012 at 12:13 PM..
xrylo18x
02-07-2012, 01:12 PM

Well said. where you on the dloor?
Old 02-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #13
Level 2 - Poster

Well said. where you on the dloor?
Croma
02-07-2012, 01:18 PM

FUCK guys c'mon - I bought a ticket to this tour to see Ticks and Leeches, please add that back into the rotation!!!!! Its just not fair.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #14
Level 4 - Thinker

FUCK guys c'mon - I bought a ticket to this tour to see Ticks and Leeches, please add that back into the rotation!!!!! Its just not fair.
SadSummerSea's Avatar SadSummerSea
02-07-2012, 02:29 PM

I was pretty pissed about no Ticks as well.. But all members showed up and the visuals were insane. I'd say Pushit was the highlight. 46&2 was a great time to buy merch.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #15
. Anthropophagite .

Bincount™: 553

I was pretty pissed about no Ticks as well.. But all members showed up and the visuals were insane. I'd say Pushit was the highlight. 46&2 was a great time to buy merch.
Croma
02-07-2012, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSummerSea View Post
Stinkfist is a good time for merch, but I can't ever miss 46&2. And for some reason during the 2009 tour Flood was always when I went to the bathroom - maybe is was the fountains of gushing water on the screen, but that was always when it hit me lol....
Old 02-07-2012, 04:07 PM   #16
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSummerSea View Post
Stinkfist is a good time for merch, but I can't ever miss 46&2. And for some reason during the 2009 tour Flood was always when I went to the bathroom - maybe is was the fountains of gushing water on the screen, but that was always when it hit me lol....
Drumhead99
02-07-2012, 05:35 PM

The whole Tool is "phoning it in, or going through the motions" is just really starting to irritate me. I've been going to Tool shows since the songs were basically all in 4/4, and there were no visuals. They have only gotten better- musically, visually, and just all around. So what Maynard can't hit a note here and there- that is every singer- every one that is in a tour. Get over it. How someone could go to one if these shows, hear what they hear, see what they see, and call that mailing it in is beyond me. Just has to get that off my chest.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

The whole Tool is "phoning it in, or going through the motions" is just really starting to irritate me. I've been going to Tool shows since the songs were basically all in 4/4, and there were no visuals. They have only gotten better- musically, visually, and just all around. So what Maynard can't hit a note here and there- that is every singer- every one that is in a tour. Get over it. How someone could go to one if these shows, hear what they hear, see what they see, and call that mailing it in is beyond me. Just has to get that off my chest.
Drumhead99
02-07-2012, 05:36 PM

I apologize for the spelling in that last post- the iPhone has a mind of its own when typing on a small keyboard...
Old 02-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

I apologize for the spelling in that last post- the iPhone has a mind of its own when typing on a small keyboard...
Bloody's Avatar Bloody
02-07-2012, 07:52 PM

Amazing show. I had not seen them in 10 years before yesterday. I was surprised they did Hooker With A Penis. My two favorites were probably Pushit and Lateralus. And Maynard flipped off the audience for some reason. Haha
Old 02-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #19
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 76

Amazing show. I had not seen them in 10 years before yesterday. I was surprised they did Hooker With A Penis. My two favorites were probably Pushit and Lateralus. And Maynard flipped off the audience for some reason. Haha
Mewsick
02-08-2012, 04:28 AM

Had a lot of doubts on this one having followed reviews throughout the tour. Ive seen Tool 4 times in 11 years, and each time the set list seems to get a little shorter, the merch prices get higher, and the bands enthusiasm as a whole seems more absent. I feel those of us on the second half of the tour got shorted, as Sober isn't exactly a fair trade for Ticks & Leeches and the Pot (or Parabola) both missing from the set list. Having said that, the show was simply amazing, very energetic, very cohesive. If past reviews have been accurate in terms of "going thru the motions, etc" I'll take the shorter set list and the show we got any day. Yob was a good time to get merch, or anything else you could possibly think of doing, as long as you got away, they were absolutely horrible. It also didnt hurt that thru a series of fortunate events my fiance an I ended up with ticket upgrades twice before Tool hit the stage (long story involving will call, and a nice Russian couple). Anyhow, at the end of the day, I'm a very happy customer, wonderful experience.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:28 AM   #20
Level 1 - Lurker

Had a lot of doubts on this one having followed reviews throughout the tour. Ive seen Tool 4 times in 11 years, and each time the set list seems to get a little shorter, the merch prices get higher, and the bands enthusiasm as a whole seems more absent. I feel those of us on the second half of the tour got shorted, as Sober isn't exactly a fair trade for Ticks & Leeches and the Pot (or Parabola) both missing from the set list. Having said that, the show was simply amazing, very energetic, very cohesive. If past reviews have been accurate in terms of "going thru the motions, etc" I'll take the shorter set list and the show we got any day. Yob was a good time to get merch, or anything else you could possibly think of doing, as long as you got away, they were absolutely horrible. It also didnt hurt that thru a series of fortunate events my fiance an I ended up with ticket upgrades twice before Tool hit the stage (long story involving will call, and a nice Russian couple). Anyhow, at the end of the day, I'm a very happy customer, wonderful experience.
02-08-2012, 06:29 AM

First ever Tool show for me. Flew up from Puerto Rico and I got to say VERY well DAMM spended money!!!
Awesome visuals and sound, voice sounded better at the bathroom than my sit but still good. Few songs but enough time. Hoping to hear Third Eye but with Hooker with a Penis as a starter who can complain?

I play guitar and Adams sounded awesome but Justin is amazing and Danny FUCK!!! Incredible drumer, just unbelievable...

Funnyest part of show...from my seat I could see as Maynar steped of stage and into a black SUV out of the stadium, while the other bandmates where still on stage waving goodbye and most people where screaming for an encore that would never come. Have to admit that even though I saw Maynard leave I was hoping he would come back for one more song.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:29 AM   #21
Level 1 - Lurker

First ever Tool show for me. Flew up from Puerto Rico and I got to say VERY well DAMM spended money!!!
Awesome visuals and sound, voice sounded better at the bathroom than my sit but still good. Few songs but enough time. Hoping to hear Third Eye but with Hooker with a Penis as a starter who can complain?

I play guitar and Adams sounded awesome but Justin is amazing and Danny FUCK!!! Incredible drumer, just unbelievable...

Funnyest part of show...from my seat I could see as Maynar steped of stage and into a black SUV out of the stadium, while the other bandmates where still on stage waving goodbye and most people where screaming for an encore that would never come. Have to admit that even though I saw Maynard leave I was hoping he would come back for one more song.
jokerzx12
02-08-2012, 07:31 AM

This is my second time seeing TOOL live (2007 was first). Best live rock band I've seen! Great visuals and music was very tight.

My only comments are (1) "Hooker With A Penis" sounded very muddy and (2) "Jambi" was very slow and they were not playing together throughout the song. After these two songs, the sound and playing was on point!

Other than that, the show was phenomenal. Maynard was more lively than the last time I saw him. These are four fantastic musicians on stage. I can't wait until their next record drops.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:31 AM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

This is my second time seeing TOOL live (2007 was first). Best live rock band I've seen! Great visuals and music was very tight.

My only comments are (1) "Hooker With A Penis" sounded very muddy and (2) "Jambi" was very slow and they were not playing together throughout the song. After these two songs, the sound and playing was on point!

Other than that, the show was phenomenal. Maynard was more lively than the last time I saw him. These are four fantastic musicians on stage. I can't wait until their next record drops.
LIVERPOOLLOU
02-09-2012, 06:56 AM

3 days after show--still high from the experience! Can't get the visuals out of head - A GOOD THING! - I still can't believe some people were disappointed with the performance of the guys I know it'
S my 1st time seeing tool but I seen some high performing acts & I would rate tool right up there ( eg: pink Floyd ) the light show was superb. The way it started off & then built up bigger & bigger into mind blowing I was in heaven! Can't wait for next cd & will be 1st in line for next show!!
Old 02-09-2012, 06:56 AM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

3 days after show--still high from the experience! Can't get the visuals out of head - A GOOD THING! - I still can't believe some people were disappointed with the performance of the guys I know it'
S my 1st time seeing tool but I seen some high performing acts & I would rate tool right up there ( eg: pink Floyd ) the light show was superb. The way it started off & then built up bigger & bigger into mind blowing I was in heaven! Can't wait for next cd & will be 1st in line for next show!!
02-09-2012, 07:05 PM

My brother and I flew from Costa Rica, and we can't believe what we experience...
This was my first TOOL concert and I one of my dreams was to watch TOOL and finally I did it.
It was so fucking amazing because we sneak into the Bank Atlantic Center at arround 2:30 pm and watch how the staff guys were working putting the drum set, testing guitars, basses,organizing floor chairs,etc, so fucking crazy!
At this moment I couldn't believe that I was at a TOOL's soundcheck, a while after some guy told us we had to leave, so we had to go out, but being there for a while, sneaking in, and hiding from security guards was amazing.
When the lights turn off and YOB came out, I hated every single second that band played, in my opinion, is not a band that has the level to open a concert to TOOL but nevermind...
We had Floor 6 tickets and When TOOL finally came out, I thought they were going to play Third Eye, I have followed this tour since the begining so I knew every single song they were going to play, but for a moment I thought maybe I would listen Third Eye....
All the songs were so great, amazing, I have to admit that I cried in most of the songs, I have never been in a art concert before, yeahh art concert, their music is art, their visuals are art, the state of mind I experienced while listening to Tool was incredible.
I have no words to say what I lived, today 3 days after the show I could not believe I was there, and 3 days after I get excited just remembering all the great memories I had the oportunity to capture in my mind forever!

PS I loved the girl just behind me, she was so into the show she had her eyes closed and moved in a very sexy way haha!

Finally I can say that if I died, I can rest in peace haha.
TOOL was so fucking amazing that night, I loved to be there!

Last edited by Pereira; 02-09-2012 at 07:06 PM..
Old 02-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

My brother and I flew from Costa Rica, and we can't believe what we experience...
This was my first TOOL concert and I one of my dreams was to watch TOOL and finally I did it.
It was so fucking amazing because we sneak into the Bank Atlantic Center at arround 2:30 pm and watch how the staff guys were working putting the drum set, testing guitars, basses,organizing floor chairs,etc, so fucking crazy!
At this moment I couldn't believe that I was at a TOOL's soundcheck, a while after some guy told us we had to leave, so we had to go out, but being there for a while, sneaking in, and hiding from security guards was amazing.
When the lights turn off and YOB came out, I hated every single second that band played, in my opinion, is not a band that has the level to open a concert to TOOL but nevermind...
We had Floor 6 tickets and When TOOL finally came out, I thought they were going to play Third Eye, I have followed this tour since the begining so I knew every single song they were going to play, but for a moment I thought maybe I would listen Third Eye....
All the songs were so great, amazing, I have to admit that I cried in most of the songs, I have never been in a art concert before, yeahh art concert, their music is art, their visuals are art, the state of mind I experienced while listening to Tool was incredible.
I have no words to say what I lived, today 3 days after the show I could not believe I was there, and 3 days after I get excited just remembering all the great memories I had the oportunity to capture in my mind forever!

PS I loved the girl just behind me, she was so into the show she had her eyes closed and moved in a very sexy way haha!

Finally I can say that if I died, I can rest in peace haha.
TOOL was so fucking amazing that night, I loved to be there!

Last edited by Pereira; 02-09-2012 at 07:06 PM..
Pereira
02-09-2012, 07:10 PM

By the way this is a correction of the setlist ;)

Hooker With A Penis
Jambi
- Ions
Stinkfist
Sober
Pushit
Schism
Intension
Forty Six & 2
Lateralus
****Encore****
Ænema
Old 02-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #25
Level 1 - Lurker

By the way this is a correction of the setlist ;)

Hooker With A Penis
Jambi
- Ions
Stinkfist
Sober
Pushit
Schism
Intension
Forty Six & 2
Lateralus
****Encore****
Ænema
soholingo
02-13-2012, 07:12 PM

My first tool show, I was in the back at stage level. I could see the band, but I really really needed to be up closer. Saw Van Halen from similar seats, and felt completely satisfied. I kept thinking I needed to see them in a club, not in this venue.

The band was pretty tight except for one passage near the beginning of the concert.

Yob, what a complete waste of time. Every song sounded the same, the vocals were unintelligble.

All said, I finally got to see my favorite band play live for the first time ever, and that alone made it worth while.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:12 PM   #26
Level 1 - Lurker

My first tool show, I was in the back at stage level. I could see the band, but I really really needed to be up closer. Saw Van Halen from similar seats, and felt completely satisfied. I kept thinking I needed to see them in a club, not in this venue.

The band was pretty tight except for one passage near the beginning of the concert.

Yob, what a complete waste of time. Every song sounded the same, the vocals were unintelligble.

All said, I finally got to see my favorite band play live for the first time ever, and that alone made it worth while.
soholingo
02-13-2012, 10:02 PM

Forgot to add, the crowd was REALLY into the concert. I thought I was the only one who know the lyrics to the songs, and most of the arena was singing along with the band. It was pretty cool to hear a few thousand people sing "in between sips of coke, he thought we were selling out!".
Old 02-13-2012, 10:02 PM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

Forgot to add, the crowd was REALLY into the concert. I thought I was the only one who know the lyrics to the songs, and most of the arena was singing along with the band. It was pretty cool to hear a few thousand people sing "in between sips of coke, he thought we were selling out!".
46 AND 2
04-15-2012, 03:07 PM

Sect 133, row 11, my second tool concert. Amazing graphics and light display. Tool really knows how to capture the energy of the music and transition smoothly between songs. The lights, the graphics, the movement of the band members, everything flowed in perfect synergy. The first time I saw tool, maynard was in middle of the perfomance atop an extra 10x10 stage, that displayed amazing graphics underneath him, mostly the downward spiral. I was so mesmerized by this performance I couldnt wait to see him again. Even so, I wasnt much surprised to see him this time behind the rest of the band in the darkness. Justin was fkcin the siht out of his guitar the whole time. As captivated as I was by the amazing graphics display and laser lights, I still spent a good amount of time just watching maynard dance and sing in the darkness, and i didnt once feel like he lost rhythm with the music or his connection to the presentation. The other fans in our section were great, and everyone seemed to be really into the music. When the arena lit up, I loved looking down to the floor to see a wave of people moving, throwing their hands up and around eachother, yelling at the top of their lungs, and bearing witness to the sermon reverand maynard and tool put on.This was an amazing concert I will never forget and i cant wait to see tool again.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:07 PM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Sect 133, row 11, my second tool concert. Amazing graphics and light display. Tool really knows how to capture the energy of the music and transition smoothly between songs. The lights, the graphics, the movement of the band members, everything flowed in perfect synergy. The first time I saw tool, maynard was in middle of the perfomance atop an extra 10x10 stage, that displayed amazing graphics underneath him, mostly the downward spiral. I was so mesmerized by this performance I couldnt wait to see him again. Even so, I wasnt much surprised to see him this time behind the rest of the band in the darkness. Justin was fkcin the siht out of his guitar the whole time. As captivated as I was by the amazing graphics display and laser lights, I still spent a good amount of time just watching maynard dance and sing in the darkness, and i didnt once feel like he lost rhythm with the music or his connection to the presentation. The other fans in our section were great, and everyone seemed to be really into the music. When the arena lit up, I loved looking down to the floor to see a wave of people moving, throwing their hands up and around eachother, yelling at the top of their lungs, and bearing witness to the sermon reverand maynard and tool put on.This was an amazing concert I will never forget and i cant wait to see tool again.
xrylo18x
06-16-2012, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Poster?
I got one.
Old 06-16-2012, 06:39 PM   #29
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Poster?
I got one.
xrylo18x
06-16-2012, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Awesome poster. U got there early? I had to settle for there previous signed poster. Do not ever sell!!!

Last edited by xrylo18x; 06-16-2012 at 06:44 PM..
Old 06-16-2012, 06:42 PM   #30
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Awesome poster. U got there early? I had to settle for there previous signed poster. Do not ever sell!!!

Last edited by xrylo18x; 06-16-2012 at 06:44 PM..

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply