View Single Post
MH80
07-26-2009, 01:38 PM

I arrived at the ATT Center just before 6 p.m. and to my surprise I found an entrance on the southwest corner where only 5 or 6 people were waiting in line in front of me. Once the doors opened I headed to the floor and was able to secure a spot directly in front of where Justin would be on the rail. I have never been that close for a show, and I must say it was pretty amazing.

Overall the show was good, but what I was most impressed with was the emotion that the guys were putting into the show. Justin goes out of his way to really connect with the fans and although Adam isn't as outgoing he seems to always be in awe and appreciate all the support.
Maynard was pretty active as well and had some funny things to say.

And to top it all off I caught one of Danny's drum sticks. I also caught Justin's set list and pick. This may have been stupid, but I decided to give the guitar pick to a couple next to me, and the set list to a guy behind me. I guess Maynard's speech about us all being roomates was stuck in my head.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #32
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.24.09 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

I arrived at the ATT Center just before 6 p.m. and to my surprise I found an entrance on the southwest corner where only 5 or 6 people were waiting in line in front of me. Once the doors opened I headed to the floor and was able to secure a spot directly in front of where Justin would be on the rail. I have never been that close for a show, and I must say it was pretty amazing.

Overall the show was good, but what I was most impressed with was the emotion that the guys were putting into the show. Justin goes out of his way to really connect with the fans and although Adam isn't as outgoing he seems to always be in awe and appreciate all the support.
Maynard was pretty active as well and had some funny things to say.

And to top it all off I caught one of Danny's drum sticks. I also caught Justin's set list and pick. This may have been stupid, but I decided to give the guitar pick to a couple next to me, and the set list to a guy behind me. I guess Maynard's speech about us all being roomates was stuck in my head.
OFFLINE |